What criteria did you guys used to finally decide what state you’re moving to?
I am in the military and I am getting out soon and I don’t want to go back to Milwaukee Wisconsin since I am not a snow person lol.
Anyhow military offers this program called Skillbridge which they help military people get skills to be ready as a civilian. The program is really awesome because every state has a skillbridge program. I just could not figure out what state is the best.
Appreciate it your help.
I am in the military and I am getting out soon and I don’t want to go back to Milwaukee Wisconsin since I am not a snow person lol.
Anyhow military offers this program called Skillbridge which they help military people get skills to be ready as a civilian. The program is really awesome because every state has a skillbridge program. I just could not figure out what state is the best.
Appreciate it your help.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
