Ryan Oshe
New Contributor
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2014
- Messages
- 9
Rep Bank
$115
$115
User Power: 111%
I'm currently attending a community college because I cannot afford a state university. My parents make far too much money for almost any financial aid, but they are not paying for my schooling.
For months I scoured the internet and my adviser's office for some scholarship or anything to help me get through college without student loans.
So far i've found about 3k for school, I needed about 25k per year. So i decided to go to community college and there have been tons of benefits so far. The most recent happened a few days ago.
I was talking to some friends i've made here and they are moving up to the same large school that I want to go to and are going to live in a house off campus. They invited me to live with them when I transfer in another year. I calculated how much money this would save over paying for a dorm.... about 5 thousand dollars for a year.
Simply making some friends is going to save $5000. Be good to people, you never know when it will help you out.
For months I scoured the internet and my adviser's office for some scholarship or anything to help me get through college without student loans.
So far i've found about 3k for school, I needed about 25k per year. So i decided to go to community college and there have been tons of benefits so far. The most recent happened a few days ago.
I was talking to some friends i've made here and they are moving up to the same large school that I want to go to and are going to live in a house off campus. They invited me to live with them when I transfer in another year. I calculated how much money this would save over paying for a dorm.... about 5 thousand dollars for a year.
Simply making some friends is going to save $5000. Be good to people, you never know when it will help you out.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
