Hi Folks,
I am a Brazilian guy working with Tech for almost 20 years and also looking for my freedom.
Last year Joined a MLM Company and did well for 14 months but leaved because I couldn't afford to work 19 hours a day (regular job + MLM thing). Was very good because a made some money but mainly in the education aspect, but now its time to move on.
I used to be a really slowlaner, I've saved money all my life to just figured out that won't break me free.
Heard about The Millionaire Fastalane in a Quora thread and put it in my wish list. Delayed a lot to read the book and only after to see people in different places talking about the book I decided to jump into.
Have read a tons of biz books, never found one like this one.
Some books talk biz, some about life style, some about biz models, some about life, but ONLY The Millionaire Fastlane put all the things in a very clear perspective altogether !!!
I really want to congrats mr MJ DeMarco for this pearl.
Before to read the book I was thinking in move to Silicon Valley, but now I don't know anymore if isn't a very crowed lagoon to fish.
Hope I can also add some value here.
Lets Hustle !
I am a Brazilian guy working with Tech for almost 20 years and also looking for my freedom.
Last year Joined a MLM Company and did well for 14 months but leaved because I couldn't afford to work 19 hours a day (regular job + MLM thing). Was very good because a made some money but mainly in the education aspect, but now its time to move on.
I used to be a really slowlaner, I've saved money all my life to just figured out that won't break me free.
Heard about The Millionaire Fastalane in a Quora thread and put it in my wish list. Delayed a lot to read the book and only after to see people in different places talking about the book I decided to jump into.
Have read a tons of biz books, never found one like this one.
Some books talk biz, some about life style, some about biz models, some about life, but ONLY The Millionaire Fastlane put all the things in a very clear perspective altogether !!!
I really want to congrats mr MJ DeMarco for this pearl.
Before to read the book I was thinking in move to Silicon Valley, but now I don't know anymore if isn't a very crowed lagoon to fish.
Hope I can also add some value here.
Lets Hustle !
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
