The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO A Brazilian in da club !

MSAMPAIO

New Contributor
Jun 28, 2018
Hi Folks,

I am a Brazilian guy working with Tech for almost 20 years and also looking for my freedom.
Last year Joined a MLM Company and did well for 14 months but leaved because I couldn't afford to work 19 hours a day (regular job + MLM thing). Was very good because a made some money but mainly in the education aspect, but now its time to move on.
I used to be a really slowlaner, I've saved money all my life to just figured out that won't break me free.
Heard about The Millionaire Fastalane in a Quora thread and put it in my wish list. Delayed a lot to read the book and only after to see people in different places talking about the book I decided to jump into.
Have read a tons of biz books, never found one like this one.
Some books talk biz, some about life style, some about biz models, some about life, but ONLY The Millionaire Fastlane put all the things in a very clear perspective altogether !!!
I really want to congrats mr MJ Demarco for this pearl.
Before to read the book I was thinking in move to Silicon Valley, but now I don't know anymore if isn't a very crowed lagoon to fish.
Hope I can also add some value here.
Lets Hustle !

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Victor Cezar

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
Hey Brot!

I am Brazilian also, from São Paulo, and I am in the same boat as you.. also working with technology.

I hope you can find your way to freedom and I will be glad to help you on this path.

GG

FastNAwesome

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
May 23, 2011
Welcome to the forum to both of you.

Much luck in your fastlane endeavors!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom