The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO A Brazilian in da club !

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

MSAMPAIO

New Contributor
Jun 28, 2018
Hi Folks,

I am a Brazilian guy working with Tech for almost 20 years and also looking for my freedom.
Last year Joined a MLM Company and did well for 14 months but leaved because I couldn't afford to work 19 hours a day (regular job + MLM thing). Was very good because a made some money but mainly in the education aspect, but now its time to move on.
I used to be a really slowlaner, I've saved money all my life to just figured out that won't break me free.
Heard about The Millionaire Fastalane in a Quora thread and put it in my wish list. Delayed a lot to read the book and only after to see people in different places talking about the book I decided to jump into.
Have read a tons of biz books, never found one like this one.
Some books talk biz, some about life style, some about biz models, some about life, but ONLY The Millionaire Fastlane put all the things in a very clear perspective altogether !!!
I really want to congrats mr MJ DeMarco for this pearl.
Before to read the book I was thinking in move to Silicon Valley, but now I don't know anymore if isn't a very crowed lagoon to fish.
Hope I can also add some value here.
Lets Hustle !

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
Hey Brot!

I am Brazilian also, from São Paulo, and I am in the same boat as you.. also working with technology.

I hope you can find your way to freedom and I will be glad to help you on this path.

GG

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
A BIG THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED! Thank you very much for joining, participating...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
The media defines people by their occupation. You are a liquor store owner, freelancer, single...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
@Fox It's same with me Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...