I don't know about you, but I got really tired of manually editing spun articles a long time ago. There weren't any good tools to help make sure I didn't have any errors in my spintax (like a missing curly brace or something), and nothing to help me answer questions like, "Is this article unique enough now?" or "How many words will this be when its unspun?"
Now, in many cases, you just don't care. For example, you could spin the crap out of an article with TBS or Spin Rewriter, and use the result to build your Tier-2 relevant backlinks, because you'll be submitting them to sites that don't curate their content.
But many times, it does matter. If you are building your Tier-1 backlinks, the ones that point directly to your money site, you'll probably be submitting them to sites that manually check their content, and reject your article if its junk. So manual editing of your spintax is crucial, since the resulting grammar and overall uniqueness matters in the end. And since you're still getting 10 or 20 high quality articles for the price of writing and spinning just one, its still a win-win.
SO... since I'm a super-nerd and I write software for a living anyways: I wrote my own solution to the problem! And I've used it for months with great success. But rather than hog all the usefulness to myself, I've decided to share it.
And yes, share is the correct word, since its completely free. No sign-up, no squeeze page, no money, no time-trial, no limited beta release... just free.
It's called Spintastic, and you can find it at http://www.spintastic.io. It uses a technique called "reactive programming". In a nutshell, you type and spin your article on the left, and your changes are both automatically saved in your browser and then previewed on the right so you can check your progress. This makes it a wicked fast article spinner, since it does it all within your browser.
It can handle:
Now, in many cases, you just don't care. For example, you could spin the crap out of an article with TBS or Spin Rewriter, and use the result to build your Tier-2 relevant backlinks, because you'll be submitting them to sites that don't curate their content.
But many times, it does matter. If you are building your Tier-1 backlinks, the ones that point directly to your money site, you'll probably be submitting them to sites that manually check their content, and reject your article if its junk. So manual editing of your spintax is crucial, since the resulting grammar and overall uniqueness matters in the end. And since you're still getting 10 or 20 high quality articles for the price of writing and spinning just one, its still a win-win.
SO... since I'm a super-nerd and I write software for a living anyways: I wrote my own solution to the problem! And I've used it for months with great success. But rather than hog all the usefulness to myself, I've decided to share it.
And yes, share is the correct word, since its completely free. No sign-up, no squeeze page, no money, no time-trial, no limited beta release... just free.
It's called Spintastic, and you can find it at http://www.spintastic.io. It uses a technique called "reactive programming". In a nutshell, you type and spin your article on the left, and your changes are both automatically saved in your browser and then previewed on the right so you can check your progress. This makes it a wicked fast article spinner, since it does it all within your browser.
It can handle:
- Plaintext articles (for submitting to tools that require plaintext)
- Articles with HTML tags (and even render an HTML preview for you!)
- Articles with nested spintax (like {{this|that} example|a sentence with {embedded|nested}} spintax)
- Does it work in your favorite browser?
- Will using it make your process easier/quicker?
- What could I add to it to fill in some other gaps in your workflow?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
