The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

7 Questions Every Entrepreneur Should Be Asking

Don't-Try-DO-It

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Nov 15, 2010
Recently, I ran across some questions that made me think about running my business more efficiently. Since I'll be getting started in another business soon (software niche) I thought the following questions would be worth considering. So I thought I would post them here.

Also, if you have other ones you'd like to add to the mix please post it. Here's the seven I came across.

1. Do I love what I am doing and where I'm going right now?
  2. How big could I really build this thing? What is the absolute maximum upside potential of my market?
  3. What must I do today, this week, this month, this year, to be #1 in my niche?
  4. Is my current focus too wide or too narrow?
  5. What is the highest and best return on my time?
  6. Who can I impact today, that will have the greatest financial impact on my business?
  7. Which hidden asset am I sitting on right now, that if exploited, would bring me a windfall of profits tomorrow?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

arohan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 25, 2010
Michigan, USA
Excellent questions. I will add one more that is closely related to #2.

"What can I do different to bust through the absolute maximum upside potential of my market?"

The other questions will get you to the fastlane - the question above can put you on the Forbes list.

FDJustin

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Apr 30, 2010
Canada
I can't even answer most of these questions. Not very useful to me if I can't answer them :p Maybe in the future.

Don't-Try-DO-It

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Nov 15, 2010
Excellent questions. I will add one more that is closely related to #2.

"What can I do different to bust through the absolute maximum upside potential of my market?"

The other questions will get you to the fastlane - the question above can put you on the Forbes list.

Thanks arohan, that's a good one and is good to keep in mind for sure.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.