The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

54 female.. small town.. starting a hotdog /mobile kitchen

monagal

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
450%
Mar 11, 2019
Outlook Saskatchewan
Hello everyone.. I found myself in a sticky wicket.. for the last 3 yrs 2 months and 10 days.. I was full time caregiver to my father.. bless his heart he passed last month... because I was out of the work force for an extended time.. I find myself an almost .. non-human... no one wants to hire me.. they want students.. my skills are more based around urban communities... find myself in a small town with no opportunities... so.. going to start a hot dog /mobile kitchen and go find my way.. I am excited.. will be nice to leave the house and talk with people.. and who doesn't love a good dawg in the sunshine... yes seasonal for me ( central Saskatchewan Canada) but over the summer.. I am sure I will overcome that hurtle and find a winter gig as well... any suggestions welcome.. feel free to message me .. cheers.. love and light to all! Kimberley

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
Hello everyone.. I found myself in a sticky wicket.. for the last 3 yrs 2 months and 10 days.. I was full time caregiver to my father.. bless his heart he passed last month... because I was out of the work force for an extended time.. I find myself an almost .. non-human... no one wants to hire me.. they want students.. my skills are more based around urban communities... find myself in a small town with no opportunities... so.. going to start a hot dog /mobile kitchen and go find my way.. I am excited.. will be nice to leave the house and talk with people.. and who doesn't love a good dawg in the sunshine... yes seasonal for me ( central Saskatchewan Canada) but over the summer.. I am sure I will overcome that hurtle and find a winter gig as well... any suggestions welcome.. feel free to message me .. cheers.. love and light to all! Kimberley

I used to be a teacher in a small town with no opportunities and saw the effect it had on a ton of former students.

Are you going to focus on just your small town or take to other surrounding small towns? I bet events would be great for your business.

Good luck and excited to see your progress!

monagal

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
450%
Mar 11, 2019
Outlook Saskatchewan
I used to be a teacher in a small town with no opportunities and saw the effect it had on a ton of former students.

Are you going to focus on just your small town or take to other surrounding small towns? I bet events would be great for your business.

Good luck and excited to see your progress!
I plan on doing weddings ,birthdays. school events,open house,sports events,anniversary's,church functions,farmers markets,fundraisers,street festivals,community events,corporate events,car shows,ball tournaments,auctions sales, bars and pubs,fishing derby, craft shows parks, beach side thrift shops... and anywhere else I can think of

njord

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Nov 24, 2016
what is your uniek selling point compared with other hotdog stands?

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
I plan on doing weddings ,birthdays. school events,open house,sports events,anniversary's,church functions,farmers markets,fundraisers,street festivals,community events,corporate events,car shows,ball tournaments,auctions sales, bars and pubs,fishing derby, craft shows parks, beach side thrift shops... and anywhere else I can think of

That is a great list!

In my city the bar districts have a zillion hot dog stands selling for $6 a shot and huge lines.

Will you have a combo deal if I want chips and a soda too? Also any types of desserts, or just dogs?

njord

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Nov 24, 2016
That is a great list!

In my city the bar districts have a zillion hot dog stands selling for $6 a shot and huge lines.

Will you have a combo deal if I want chips and a soda too? Also any types of desserts, or just dogs?
She said she is in a small village not a city... big diffence!

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
She said she is in a small village not a city... big diffence!

Ya I got that part and is why I wrote Im from a small town too a few posts up. Sorry for trying to chit-chat, no need to be a douche about it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...