The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

$50,000+ Profit in Last 12mos Online Biz. Work At Home. $6,410 3mos Average

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Wade - what if the 3 of us partner up. Just imagine what we can do as a team. I'll bet we take this site from 50k to 150k in less than 6 months. I have a plan, but would need the experience of you and vigilante for it to be a success.

Wait Wait Wait. I don't need you guys.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I don't see anything proprietary. One of your bigger competitors can do this exact same thing and squash you like the cockroach you are. Because of this, I'm out.

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
I don't see anything proprietary. One of your bigger competitors can do this exact same thing and squash you like the cockroach you are. Because of this, I'm out.
:rofl: :eusa_clap: :welldone:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Yussef

Knowledge Recycler
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 30, 2012
Oh, wow! I will take it!

Having consulted with my colleagues and based on the information gathered from the Nigerian Chambers Of Commerce And Industry, I have the privilege to request your assistance to transfer the sum of $47,500,000.00 (forty seven million, five hundred thousand United States dollars) into your accounts for this eCommerce website. The above sum resulted from in depth analysis of your site and your proven track record here at TMF .

We are now ready to transfer the funds for your website overseas and that is where you come in. It is important to inform you that as civil servants, we are forbidden to operate a foreign account; that is why we require your assistance.

The transfer is risk free on both sides. I am an accountant with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). If you find this proposal acceptable, we shall require the following documents:

(a) your banker's name, telephone, account and fax numbers.

(b) your private telephone and fax numbers —for confidentiality and easy communication.

(c) your letter-headed paper stamped and signed.

Alternatively we will furnish you with the text of what to type into your letter-headed paper, along with a breakdown explaining, comprehensively what we require of you. The business will take us thirty (30) working days to accomplish.

Please reply urgently. We look forward to working with you!

Best regards

Howgul Abul Arhu :coolgleamA:

You forgot about the Syrian beach front condo bonus at no additional cost.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I can't add any value here as I know nothing about car parts. Hell, I don't even own a car. I only drive trucks. For that reason, I'm out.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
I haven't posted until now and have not sent a PM but I've been doing some due diligence here. First things first, I'd like to verify you are indeed the owner. Could you provide proof for this? Also, would you be willing to upload a simple html file or add a simple comment line of code into one of the pages?

Also, instead of screenshots, could you please do a live screen recording of you logging in to your merchant account and showing your transaction statistics? You can use software like camtasia to do this and it will allow you to blur out sensitive details like login, etc. I ask this because as you know screenshots can be easily faked. I'm certainly not accusing you of that but it is part of my due diligence process.

msj484

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Oct 18, 2012
I haven't posted until now and have not sent a PM but I've been doing some due diligence here. First things first, I'd like to verify you are indeed the owner. Could you provide proof for this? Also, would you be willing to upload a simple html file or add a simple comment line of code into one of the pages?

Also, instead of screenshots, could you please do a live screen recording of you logging in to your merchant account and showing your transaction statistics? You can use software like camtasia to do this and it will allow you to blur out sensitive details like login, etc. I ask this because as you know screenshots can be easily faked. I'm certainly not accusing you of that but it is part of my due diligence process.

I have no problem providing proof that I am the owner, feel free to visit the following link and let me know if that's enough proof for you: http://www.motorfiend.com/thefastlaneforum-proof.txt .

I do not have any video editing software that will allow me to blur out sensitive details, but I will gladly make a video for anyone making a serious offer and that shows interest in the website using a camera. I have done it in the past by simply using my hand or a piece of paper to hide any info I need to keep private.

It is quite obvious that the world has too many people out there looking to scam others, so protecting ourselves these days is a must. If you need anything else, please feel free to let me know. Thanks for your questions and interest shown in the website.

PeteLife

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jul 5, 2011
BALTIMORE/DMV
Im surprised no-one here have asked this as yet ... But WHY are you selling this biz. Before I buy into anything, I usually like to know this information out of due diligence.

Im interested in making an offer by the way. Still doing some research on the biz as we speak.

msj484

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Oct 18, 2012
Im surprised no-one here have asked this as yet ... But WHY are you selling this biz. Before I buy into anything, I usually like to know this information out of due diligence.

Im interested in making an offer by the way. Still doing some research on the biz as we speak.

Thanks for your interest in the website. To be honest, the website is being sold in an effort to raise money for another project that has taken priority over this one. If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know. Thanks again.

susanyang

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 10, 2012
So Cal, CA
According to worthofweb.com, motorfiend.com worths about $75K.

Good job OP! I wish my store can be as successful as yours.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Worthofweb is beyond inaccurate

Nooooo!!! According to WorthofWeb TheFastlaneForum.com is worth $1,200,000. Anyone want it for that price? I'll sell it at 50% discount; a steal!

msj484

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Oct 18, 2012
According to worthofweb.com, motorfiend.com worths about $75K.

Good job OP! I wish my store can be as successful as yours.

That website can be a good avenue to get an idea of the value a website has, but it is not always accurate.

I am sure that your store can be much more successful that MotorFiend ever has. I do not view myself as an expert or guru at how to make e-commerce stores succeed, but I have had a handful of them that have been the same size as MF or bigger. If you ever have questions, or would like me to look at your store to possibly share with you some similarities or differences that I have noticed in relation to the success I've had... I'd love to do that for you... just PM me.

Word of advice, Worthofweb is beyond inaccurate

That is EXCELLENT advice!! Worthofweb.com is often times not accurate. For example it says MotorFiend.com makes $3,210 net profit per month... which it has actually averaged $4166 net profit in the last 12 months and averaged more than $6,500 net profit in the last 3 months... and it seems to keep going up each month. But, I guess that's why we can appreciate community forums like this one where community members like Mike39 can keep us all grounded and informed. Thanks for the reminder Mike39... seriously!

Nooooo!!! According to WorthofWeb TheFastlaneForum.com is worth $1,200,000. Anyone want it for that price? I'll sell it at 50% discount; a steal!

Honestly MJ, would you consider selling the forum? I am not asking in an effort to buy it, but I am just wondering... do you have a number?(keep in mind I am neither asking what your number is).

tincho1492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 7, 2011
Uruguay
But, I guess that's why we can appreciate community forums like this one where community members like Mike39 can keep us all grounded and informed. Thanks for the reminder Mike39... seriously!

As Aristotle said: "First add value, then troll".

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Honestly MJ, would you consider selling the forum? I am not asking in an effort to buy it, but I am just wondering... do you have a number?(keep in mind I am neither asking what your number is).

everything is for sale

SHIT. Just realized this is how I wasted my 1,500th post.

Last edited:

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
everything is for sale

SHIT. Just realized this is how I wasted my 1,500th post.

Shit happens ;) looking forward to your epic 2000th post!

pickeringmt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
364%
Apr 24, 2014
Holy crap, did anyone else see that there are anti-gravity batteries on the site!?!?!

I just ordered 10!

drilonnn

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Mar 2, 2014
agasy6uv.jpg

This website was sold on flippa for $42k, so MJ can close the thread now.

Georgy

Stranger in Moscow
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Mar 7, 2016
Canada
msj484, you might have a legitimate website that someone can run with. I haven't dug into your site because I'm not in the game right now of buying an online business.

But what I don't understand and maybe you can explain me this, is why your first post which is the most important of all posts lacks any details?

It's kind of a red flag for me. Why? Well if you've been able to successfully establish an online business bringing in $50k profit a year you obviously had to put some thought into it, why such a stale first post? Why no thought into selling yourself especially in a place like TFLF?

• No pictures
  • No proof of income
  • No analytics
  • No in-depth details

I dunno, but if it was me and I wanted serious buyers I would make sure my first post has all the above points. This way you come across as more credible. I haven't read the entire thread but the first post is definitely a digital turn off.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.