- Joined
- Sep 7, 2011
- Messages
- 88
Rep Bank
$380
$380
User Power: 72%
I just added some numbers for a network of websites that I own. I use them to send traffic to a 3rd site.
It added up to 400,000 visitors per month. That's not page views but visitors.
I've not monetized on these websites so far, not even adsense, wanted to keep them clean. What do you suggest I'll do with them now?
Add adsense + popup to register to some "free report" about X and start an automatic email relationship kind of thing and end up offering them a $10 ebook about something? Is that how things are done in this type of business?
Until now I only dealt with real products and services, never with such things.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
It added up to 400,000 visitors per month. That's not page views but visitors.
I've not monetized on these websites so far, not even adsense, wanted to keep them clean. What do you suggest I'll do with them now?
Add adsense + popup to register to some "free report" about X and start an automatic email relationship kind of thing and end up offering them a $10 ebook about something? Is that how things are done in this type of business?
Until now I only dealt with real products and services, never with such things.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
