The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

28 years old and realize It's NEVER too late to wave up and drive in the Fastlane!

BlackSuperman

What Legacy Will You Leave Behind?
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
341%
Sep 6, 2020
United States
Hey Fastlaners!

Like some of you, I was born, raised, and truly believed a good portion of my life that acquiring skills to get a high paying hourly/salary job and saving/investing 10% of "my" paycheck would lead me to the wealthy lifestyle I dream of every day.

Boy was I wrong!

I went 10 years (from 18) dabbling in all manner of projects, acquiring skills that were never used, reading and taking little to no action, and not considering the wealth equation in any of these ventures; which I am sure led me to my current financial position.

I am 28. Working in a retail job. I have money in my savings which I considered a lot (due to my friends and peers all having less) but after reading The Millionaire Fastlane I realize that if I continue down this road, I will more than likely hit my number one fear. Being homeless.

Now I waited a few days to do my introduction because I did not want to introduce myself to this awesome community only having read the book. Sidenote: I am not knocking anyone who hasn't started a project yet, but I am the type of individual who over analyzes before taking action. I wanted to wait until I also had an idea formed and I physically started on it. And thus today marks the day that I begin my journey as not just an entrepreneur but a Fastlane entrepreneur.

I hope to contribute to this community a great deal, as I have received so much useful information that helped me finally take that step that most Slowlaners are too afraid to.

Now for those reading past my introduction, I will divulge a bit about my current project.

I am a very skinny guy with a very specific problem that I shared with a few peers mine, some of them sharing the same issues. It seems like a daunting task I admit, but I am in the process of creating my own recipe/supplement product that will help me gain the weight I'd like in a way that won't negatively affect my health if I were to drink it on a daily basis from now until I reach my weight goal.

That's my project. I will provide more details and I finish more steps and figure out more about the creation of this supplement.

Thank you all for welcoming me into your community!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Haha 28 is not that old.

Usually what delays people’s entrepreneurial pursuits is the routine of dead end jobs and bills. The faster and easier you can escape that the easier it is to do this. So no debt, no kids etc.

But once you train your mind to spot inefficiencies and markets out of equilibrium there’s tons of little $100k/year businesses you can start from home out of nothing. You can literally design, manufacturer and brand something from home and mail it out. I spot and come up with ideas like this all the time. Once you do that and save some money and gain some confidence and experience then you can start the big sophisticated 20 million dollar business.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Haha 28 is not that old.

Usually what delays people’s entrepreneurial pursuits is the routine of dead end jobs and bills. The faster and easier you can escape that the easier it is to do this. So no debt, no kids etc.

But once you train your mind to spot inefficiencies and markets out of equilibrium there’s tons of little $100k/year businesses you can start from home out of nothing. You can literally design, manufacturer and brand something from home and mail it out. I spot and come up with ideas like this all the time. Once you do that and save some money and gain some confidence and experience then you can start the big sophisticated 20 million dollar business.
Producing any supliment, food or cosmetics comes with alot of government regulation though.
You can start from home, make a few sales to close people and friends, but you cant do it from home.

BlackSuperman

What Legacy Will You Leave Behind?
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
341%
Sep 6, 2020
United States
Producing any supliment, food or cosmetics comes with alot of government regulation though.
You can start from home, make a few sales to close people and friends, but you cant do it from home.

This is actually something I did not consider. If the government regulates my business and they decide one day one of my ingredients (an entity can change my business with one decision) then that might be a sign of a non-fastlane business.

So I really should do some research on how the regulations work...

[Update]
After plugging my idea into the CENTS model, I got to NEED and realized that my version of this idea was primitive to the version that currently exists and they fill that same need (plus have Shark Tank backers).

[Update]
Second update: I found a big gaping problem with my top competitor!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

The Patriot Way

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Sep 19, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I'm closing in on 40 and still struggling with taking action on my ideas. Good for you for taking measurable steps and keep it up! You have plenty of time but don't make the mistake of using that as an excuse to slack off. You're headed in the right direction, and wish you luck with the supplements. Even if it doesn't work out, you'll have learned something and did more than most everyone else in who doesn't have what they want out of life. Keep moving forward. Welcome to the forum!

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
I'm closing in on 40 and still struggling with taking action on my ideas. Good for you for taking measurable steps and keep it up! You have plenty of time but don't make the mistake of using that as an excuse to slack off. You're headed in the right direction, and wish you luck with the supplements. Even if it doesn't work out, you'll have learned something and did more than most everyone else in who doesn't have what they want out of life. Keep moving forward. Welcome to the forum!
I'm curious about this.
When you say struggling to take action, what do you mean by that?
Is it a time issue or no particular idea or?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...