Hey there FLF!
I'm Brenden, I'm a 26 year old cook, and I'm a kitchen manager at a local fast and healthy restaurant. It's on okay job, but it's only 11hr and I can't afford anything even with overtime.
Me and my fiance are always struggling to keep our heads above water, and I want to be able to raise some kids comfortably in this world, take care of my parents as they get older, have some fun with my life, and make a real tangible difference in the world.
I read TMF probably in 2013, and I haven't done shit since. But, lately I've been getting really fed up with my life, so I came back here and read UNSCRIPTED .
There's no going back.
I'm done procrastinating and postponing my merge onto the Fastlane.
I'm burning my SCRIPT, Unshackling my chains, and releasing myself from this self-imposed cage.
I've let fear keep me taking action for far too long. Over the past couple years I've even gotten even worse. I've lost all my progress when It comes to fitness, and regained 60lbs that I lost, and I've been wasting most of my time and money on useless bullshit. It feels like the last 5 years of my life were all a total waste, and it makes me sick to my stomache.
It's time I get out of this funk, this week I started working out and eating healthy again, and now I'm going to revamp my old Upwork profile I never did anything with and finally start freelancing.
I work 40+hrs a week, I figure I can put the remaining 40 I got into freelancing every week until I starting doing $2000 a month to replace my dayjob.
I figure for my life to really change, I need to climb my way up to $5000+ a month in the freelancing world, and then pivot from there.
I promise you. I wont be another drive-by.
-Brenden
I'm Brenden, I'm a 26 year old cook, and I'm a kitchen manager at a local fast and healthy restaurant. It's on okay job, but it's only 11hr and I can't afford anything even with overtime.
Me and my fiance are always struggling to keep our heads above water, and I want to be able to raise some kids comfortably in this world, take care of my parents as they get older, have some fun with my life, and make a real tangible difference in the world.
I read TMF probably in 2013, and I haven't done shit since. But, lately I've been getting really fed up with my life, so I came back here and read UNSCRIPTED .
There's no going back.
I'm done procrastinating and postponing my merge onto the Fastlane.
I'm burning my SCRIPT, Unshackling my chains, and releasing myself from this self-imposed cage.
I've let fear keep me taking action for far too long. Over the past couple years I've even gotten even worse. I've lost all my progress when It comes to fitness, and regained 60lbs that I lost, and I've been wasting most of my time and money on useless bullshit. It feels like the last 5 years of my life were all a total waste, and it makes me sick to my stomache.
It's time I get out of this funk, this week I started working out and eating healthy again, and now I'm going to revamp my old Upwork profile I never did anything with and finally start freelancing.
I work 40+hrs a week, I figure I can put the remaining 40 I got into freelancing every week until I starting doing $2000 a month to replace my dayjob.
I figure for my life to really change, I need to climb my way up to $5000+ a month in the freelancing world, and then pivot from there.
I promise you. I wont be another drive-by.
-Brenden
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
