Falco
New Contributor
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2014
- Messages
- 9
Rep Bank
$175
$175
User Power: 389%
Hallo,
My name is Falco.
So, who am I ? Tough to explain. So this is a rough overview of my story.
Last month, after years of letting myself be pushed through the system ( school, college, useless
education, etc ) I have decided to start paving my own road.
One year ago I was very unhappy with my life and my future perspectives. I just couldn´t envision myself beeing employed and working for other people, rather than myself. Nevertheless, I continued studying for college, frustrated and unmotivated. In the back of my head a little voice was telling me that this is the wrong road for me to travel on.
Then I stumbled upon "The Millionaire Fastlane " and my life and my perspectives literally changed instantly.
It was like a door just opened, just waiting for me to go through.
In the following six months I withdrew more and more from university, staying at home, reading this forum, flipping items for profit, visiting entreprenorial workshops, learning how to create websites, setting up a company and all the stuff I thought would come in handy once I finished college.
In June a friend of mine ( inspired by TMF ) and me decided to start our first business venture, an importing business. Ultimately it failed, but we learned a lot and it was definitely worth it.
As we took that first step I just couldn´t take college anymore. Originally I thought of college as my backup plan if things didn´t work out. However, it just stole my energy and focus and those two are
limited limited recources.
So I quit.
The last month was a time of self reflection for me and things are a lot clearer now.
I have a plan, and I already took the first step today.
I want to thank all of the contributers to this forum and especially MJ DeMarco for their time, advice
and knowledge. I am going to start a progress thread about my personal and entrpreneurial journey in order give something back to the community that has already given me so much.
Best regards,
Falco
My name is Falco.
So, who am I ? Tough to explain. So this is a rough overview of my story.
Last month, after years of letting myself be pushed through the system ( school, college, useless
education, etc ) I have decided to start paving my own road.
One year ago I was very unhappy with my life and my future perspectives. I just couldn´t envision myself beeing employed and working for other people, rather than myself. Nevertheless, I continued studying for college, frustrated and unmotivated. In the back of my head a little voice was telling me that this is the wrong road for me to travel on.
Then I stumbled upon "The Millionaire Fastlane " and my life and my perspectives literally changed instantly.
It was like a door just opened, just waiting for me to go through.
In the following six months I withdrew more and more from university, staying at home, reading this forum, flipping items for profit, visiting entreprenorial workshops, learning how to create websites, setting up a company and all the stuff I thought would come in handy once I finished college.
In June a friend of mine ( inspired by TMF ) and me decided to start our first business venture, an importing business. Ultimately it failed, but we learned a lot and it was definitely worth it.
As we took that first step I just couldn´t take college anymore. Originally I thought of college as my backup plan if things didn´t work out. However, it just stole my energy and focus and those two are
limited limited recources.
So I quit.
The last month was a time of self reflection for me and things are a lot clearer now.
I have a plan, and I already took the first step today.
I want to thank all of the contributers to this forum and especially MJ DeMarco for their time, advice
and knowledge. I am going to start a progress thread about my personal and entrpreneurial journey in order give something back to the community that has already given me so much.
Best regards,
Falco
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
