TT9496
New Contributor
Good Afternoon everyone,
I'm glad to be here at this forum to try and educate myself & network with like-minded others.
I'm currently trying to build a fairly new start-up for someone else - i'm trying to build the business foundations while the business owner works his regular day job trying to raise funds for advertising etc..
We're providing Swarovski iPhones (Not cases, actual embellished iPhones with an Avg. price of £2,000+) and i've been taken on to try and build the website, social media etc and bring in some sales.
I'm still struggling to get the first sale we need to give us our kick. The business owner is very talented with what he does (Crystal embellishment) and it truly is a labor of love that he puts in to the finished product.
I've made the website (just a shopify with not very many product images, as we need orders to take product pictures for the website). We're trying to build a social media presence but we've focused mainly on instagram influencers which seems like a repetitive cycle that is yet to bring a sale in. I've suggested facebook advertising but the business owner isn't too keen on this idea as he's tried it previously with no results (maybe the targeting was wrong).
I'm looking for any advice whatsoever on how to progress.
Thank you in Advance,
Tom
I'm glad to be here at this forum to try and educate myself & network with like-minded others.
I'm currently trying to build a fairly new start-up for someone else - i'm trying to build the business foundations while the business owner works his regular day job trying to raise funds for advertising etc..
We're providing Swarovski iPhones (Not cases, actual embellished iPhones with an Avg. price of £2,000+) and i've been taken on to try and build the website, social media etc and bring in some sales.
I'm still struggling to get the first sale we need to give us our kick. The business owner is very talented with what he does (Crystal embellishment) and it truly is a labor of love that he puts in to the finished product.
I've made the website (just a shopify with not very many product images, as we need orders to take product pictures for the website). We're trying to build a social media presence but we've focused mainly on instagram influencers which seems like a repetitive cycle that is yet to bring a sale in. I've suggested facebook advertising but the business owner isn't too keen on this idea as he's tried it previously with no results (maybe the targeting was wrong).
I'm looking for any advice whatsoever on how to progress.
Thank you in Advance,
Tom
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
