• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO 23, Growing Trader, Looking for Like Minded People

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Matt Dassel, May 15, 2018.

1. Matt Dassel

Matt Dassel New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $48
    Hello

I am from Brazil and I go by the name of Matt

I have stood in complete confinement myself for the past year (not totally but because it sounded funny). For the sake of changing aggresively the course of my life dropping from a renewed school around here. I just thought Engineering was not going to give me the control and freedom that I wanted.

I have some money invested. The progress is, very slow, and testing all levels of my patience. I guess I can become a more capitalized and a completely independent trader in one year from now.

Mainly I come to see if there is, on earth, someone doing anything similar to what I am doing. If we could reach to eachother that would be productive.

I'd really like to meet any of you who is at around where I am and what businesses you are tackling on the moment.

Peace.

jon.a likes this.
  2. levijean

levijean Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,778
    Matt Dassel likes this.
  3. Matt Dassel

Matt Dassel New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $48
    I really needed that. I was growing slowly but I still had confidence I could at least make a good living. However only if I had enough money.

What trading is looking to me is that despite of being an oportunity it is still a very modest one.

Have you ever tried too? I am shifting towards a more entrepreneurial approach now despite knowing how to buy and sell without sh*tting in my pants.