The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO 23, Growing Trader, Looking for Like Minded People

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Matt Dassel

Contributor
May 15, 2018
Hello

I am from Brazil and I go by the name of Matt

I have stood in complete confinement myself for the past year (not totally but because it sounded funny). For the sake of changing aggresively the course of my life dropping from a renewed school around here. I just thought Engineering was not going to give me the control and freedom that I wanted.

I have some money invested. The progress is, very slow, and testing all levels of my patience. I guess I can become a more capitalized and a completely independent trader in one year from now.

Mainly I come to see if there is, on earth, someone doing anything similar to what I am doing. If we could reach to eachother that would be productive.

I'd really like to meet any of you who is at around where I am and what businesses you are tackling on the moment.

Peace.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Matt Dassel

Contributor
May 15, 2018
I read this article a few days ago

How to Become a Professional Trader

I really needed that. I was growing slowly but I still had confidence I could at least make a good living. However only if I had enough money.

What trading is looking to me is that despite of being an oportunity it is still a very modest one.

Have you ever tried too? I am shifting towards a more entrepreneurial approach now despite knowing how to buy and sell without shitting in my pants.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I thought I would post up the first video from the newest 2021 program content... Just a...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hi Lex, I looked at several options including Kajabi and settled on the Divi theme on Wordpress...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
The story is BASED UPON a true story. The details aren't entirely accurate or from a distinct...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers