The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

23, Growing Trader, Looking for Like Minded People

Matt Dassel

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
May 15, 2018
Hello

I am from Brazil and I go by the name of Matt

I have stood in complete confinement myself for the past year (not totally but because it sounded funny). For the sake of changing aggresively the course of my life dropping from a renewed school around here. I just thought Engineering was not going to give me the control and freedom that I wanted.

I have some money invested. The progress is, very slow, and testing all levels of my patience. I guess I can become a more capitalized and a completely independent trader in one year from now.

Mainly I come to see if there is, on earth, someone doing anything similar to what I am doing. If we could reach to eachother that would be productive.

I'd really like to meet any of you who is at around where I am and what businesses you are tackling on the moment.

Peace.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Matt Dassel

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
May 15, 2018
I read this article a few days ago

How to Become a Professional Trader

I really needed that. I was growing slowly but I still had confidence I could at least make a good living. However only if I had enough money.

What trading is looking to me is that despite of being an oportunity it is still a very modest one.

Have you ever tried too? I am shifting towards a more entrepreneurial approach now despite knowing how to buy and sell without shitting in my pants.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...