Alex Hovsepian
New Contributor
Greetings Fast Lane!
My name is Alex, i'm an Entrepreneurship/Finance major at Arizona State and it's an absolute pleasure to be here.
I'm not entirely sure if people actually read these, but for those that do I would like to make myself acquainted!
I actually stumbled upon the Millionaire Fastlane book before happening here on the forums, I thought the book had tremendous ideas about value creation.
I grew up in San Diego, CA. My parents immigrated here from Armenia in their 30's prior to meeting. They started a restaurant when I was young that unfortunately went out of business, and currently they work in a similar niche, selling hot food at farmers markets for a living.
My family has always been entrepreneurial, BUT it's the ugly side of entrepreneurship. They work their hands to the bone to barely make a living on their own accord.
I always knew as a kid that I would utilize my blessing of being a tech-savvy millenial and use that value to achieve the "good" side of entrepreneurship. I've wanted this since I could remember.
More current details: I'm an honors student at ASU. At 17, I started a web-based custom niche business that caters customized socks to schools and organizations as a fundraising method. My cost of operation is literally 0 and I've grown and developed the business to earn around $3k/month, just sending a few e-mails and design requests. If you're curious, my website is Clatch Apparel
I'm always looking for tips on improvement and valuable insight, that's ultimately what I came here for, and as far as i'm concerned, you're all my superiors. Any and all insight you may have for me will be cherished and considered.
To wrap up, I currently work as an Intern at Morgan Stanley aside from being a student. The economic cause and effect and financial knowledge i've learned thus far from this experience has been absolutely invaluable.
I really would like to get nestled into the Fastlane environment and learn more about all of you. I've always stuck by the philosophy of surrounding myself with winners, and judging by the amazing content of the Millionaire Fastlane as well as the content of the forum posts i've read thus far, I'm in the right place.
Thank you all so much for taking the time to read through!
My name is Alex, i'm an Entrepreneurship/Finance major at Arizona State and it's an absolute pleasure to be here.
I'm not entirely sure if people actually read these, but for those that do I would like to make myself acquainted!
I actually stumbled upon the Millionaire Fastlane book before happening here on the forums, I thought the book had tremendous ideas about value creation.
I grew up in San Diego, CA. My parents immigrated here from Armenia in their 30's prior to meeting. They started a restaurant when I was young that unfortunately went out of business, and currently they work in a similar niche, selling hot food at farmers markets for a living.
My family has always been entrepreneurial, BUT it's the ugly side of entrepreneurship. They work their hands to the bone to barely make a living on their own accord.
I always knew as a kid that I would utilize my blessing of being a tech-savvy millenial and use that value to achieve the "good" side of entrepreneurship. I've wanted this since I could remember.
More current details: I'm an honors student at ASU. At 17, I started a web-based custom niche business that caters customized socks to schools and organizations as a fundraising method. My cost of operation is literally 0 and I've grown and developed the business to earn around $3k/month, just sending a few e-mails and design requests. If you're curious, my website is Clatch Apparel
I'm always looking for tips on improvement and valuable insight, that's ultimately what I came here for, and as far as i'm concerned, you're all my superiors. Any and all insight you may have for me will be cherished and considered.
To wrap up, I currently work as an Intern at Morgan Stanley aside from being a student. The economic cause and effect and financial knowledge i've learned thus far from this experience has been absolutely invaluable.
I really would like to get nestled into the Fastlane environment and learn more about all of you. I've always stuck by the philosophy of surrounding myself with winners, and judging by the amazing content of the Millionaire Fastlane as well as the content of the forum posts i've read thus far, I'm in the right place.
Thank you all so much for taking the time to read through!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
