The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

21 Year Old Entrepreneurship Major in Phoenix,AZ

Alex Hovsepian

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 6, 2017
Phoenix
Greetings Fast Lane!

My name is Alex, i'm an Entrepreneurship/Finance major at Arizona State and it's an absolute pleasure to be here.

I'm not entirely sure if people actually read these, but for those that do I would like to make myself acquainted!

I actually stumbled upon the Millionaire Fastlane book before happening here on the forums, I thought the book had tremendous ideas about value creation.

I grew up in San Diego, CA. My parents immigrated here from Armenia in their 30's prior to meeting. They started a restaurant when I was young that unfortunately went out of business, and currently they work in a similar niche, selling hot food at farmers markets for a living.

My family has always been entrepreneurial, BUT it's the ugly side of entrepreneurship. They work their hands to the bone to barely make a living on their own accord.

I always knew as a kid that I would utilize my blessing of being a tech-savvy millenial and use that value to achieve the "good" side of entrepreneurship. I've wanted this since I could remember.

More current details: I'm an honors student at ASU. At 17, I started a web-based custom niche business that caters customized socks to schools and organizations as a fundraising method. My cost of operation is literally 0 and I've grown and developed the business to earn around $3k/month, just sending a few e-mails and design requests. If you're curious, my website is Clatch Apparel

I'm always looking for tips on improvement and valuable insight, that's ultimately what I came here for, and as far as i'm concerned, you're all my superiors. Any and all insight you may have for me will be cherished and considered.

To wrap up, I currently work as an Intern at Morgan Stanley aside from being a student. The economic cause and effect and financial knowledge i've learned thus far from this experience has been absolutely invaluable.

I really would like to get nestled into the Fastlane environment and learn more about all of you. I've always stuck by the philosophy of surrounding myself with winners, and judging by the amazing content of the Millionaire Fastlane as well as the content of the forum posts i've read thus far, I'm in the right place.

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read through!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...