Hi fastlaners!
I learned about this forum after discovering MJ 's videos on youtube.
I was immediately impress by MJ and his marketing/message and true passion, that I downloaded the ebook version of the millionaire fastlane .
Currently i'm taking a semester off from college while I work on my ability to network and build experiment with different business models.
The biggest struggle for me has been to find like -minded people in my local community to relate to or compare ideas with..
All in all I've enjoyed everyones stories and hope
to contribute in a meaningful way really soon
I learned about this forum after discovering MJ 's videos on youtube.
I was immediately impress by MJ and his marketing/message and true passion, that I downloaded the ebook version of the millionaire fastlane .
Currently i'm taking a semester off from college while I work on my ability to network and build experiment with different business models.
The biggest struggle for me has been to find like -minded people in my local community to relate to or compare ideas with..
All in all I've enjoyed everyones stories and hope
to contribute in a meaningful way really soon
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
