Its been some time since I've posted on here. A bit of my history.
I've been on here since 2017. I've tried a number of things and a good amount of them failed. Failed in the sense of I've move onto something else and let whatever I was working on fade into nothingness.
Regardless, each time I've dove into a new project It has gotten bigger and better than it's predecessor.
My most successful business was with web design which I started in 2017, 2018 did better than 17, and even if I did a few months 19 was better than 18. I still have my clients and will continue to generate some passive income from that, but I will stop selling websites for the time being.
I've already posted that I've started a new job in the summer and am responsible for a electroplating department in manufacturing. I currently make 72k a year in that position, its not six figures or anything but that was 30% boost in revenue compared to my web design. And it’s a industry that will open up business opportunities down the road because electroplating is a small industry but has massive demand from automotive and military.
Regardless of the success and evaluating the risk I will stick with the security that comes with the job so I can focus on my family's needs. I still have the 'splinter' in my mind, something is still wrong.
So I will continue to do a number of side hustles. I do have a 3d printer and have a pretty simple idea that I'll try and sell a product on esty for the time being.
Now for my goals of 2020….
-Wake up at 4 am.. Everyday ( some days I'll head to work to meet with night shift but other days I'll be doing other things on this list)
-Update my blog daily ( I've had a blog that I just let sit for years… It needs a new theme and I need to add more posts onto it)
-Post on FLF more often (I've not really participated here much lately. I need to start being active on here again)
-I'm going to try again with Youtube… just post a video a week without too much editing
-I'm also going to share more content on Social media and develop my personal brand along with some simple branded products coming off the 3d printer.
I've been on here since 2017. I've tried a number of things and a good amount of them failed. Failed in the sense of I've move onto something else and let whatever I was working on fade into nothingness.
Regardless, each time I've dove into a new project It has gotten bigger and better than it's predecessor.
My most successful business was with web design which I started in 2017, 2018 did better than 17, and even if I did a few months 19 was better than 18. I still have my clients and will continue to generate some passive income from that, but I will stop selling websites for the time being.
I've already posted that I've started a new job in the summer and am responsible for a electroplating department in manufacturing. I currently make 72k a year in that position, its not six figures or anything but that was 30% boost in revenue compared to my web design. And it’s a industry that will open up business opportunities down the road because electroplating is a small industry but has massive demand from automotive and military.
Regardless of the success and evaluating the risk I will stick with the security that comes with the job so I can focus on my family's needs. I still have the 'splinter' in my mind, something is still wrong.
So I will continue to do a number of side hustles. I do have a 3d printer and have a pretty simple idea that I'll try and sell a product on esty for the time being.
Now for my goals of 2020….
-Wake up at 4 am.. Everyday ( some days I'll head to work to meet with night shift but other days I'll be doing other things on this list)
-Update my blog daily ( I've had a blog that I just let sit for years… It needs a new theme and I need to add more posts onto it)
-Post on FLF more often (I've not really participated here much lately. I need to start being active on here again)
-I'm going to try again with Youtube… just post a video a week without too much editing
-I'm also going to share more content on Social media and develop my personal brand along with some simple branded products coming off the 3d printer.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
