The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2015 Fastlane Meetup, Ticket Waiting List

Status
Not open for further replies.

benhebert

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Dec 3, 2012
Traveling
Hi MJ,

Please add me to the waiting list for attending / speaking.

Would you consider starting a newsletter for the Fastlane INSIDERS? That way it's easier to keep up with the big happenings like this one.

Thanks,

Ben Hebert

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

cautiouscapy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Dec 30, 2012
UK
I advised people to "WATCH" the thread with INSTANT EMAIL NOTIFICATION to ensure you receive notice fast. Doubt anyone did.

I did, though I'd had to undo my decision to come to AZ by the time the tickets went on sale.

Just sayin'!

Chad Norris

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 28, 2014
I'm interested in being added to the waiting list if any more tickets become available.

Thanks

Samrock

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jul 9, 2014
If there is a new wait list I would also like to be added to the list as well

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
I have a room at the hotel where the event is.

It's a 1 King bed suite with a sofa pull out. I'm willing to split with 1 or 2 people. 1 person split would be roughly $450 and 2 people would be $300.

It's reserved for Thursday night, Friday night + Saturday night.

Any takers? Most likely won't be a third person unless that person just needs a place to crash.

K.Y.

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 4, 2013
Any updates on the second wait list MJ?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

FLexitee

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jan 13, 2015
Southern California
I'd like to be added on the waitlist MJ. I'm sure people will be dropping out last second and I will gladly replace. Thank you.

EvanOkanagan

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Aug 2, 2013
OK GREAT NEWS GUYS!

Danielle and I visited the room today and it looks like we SHOULD have room for people on the waiting list.

View attachment 8918

So here's how it's going to go down.

As of now, everyone on the waiting list AS OF NOW (that has POSTED PRIOR to this message) will be getting a private message from me with details of ticket sales. It will be a date/time this week. The tickets will be available for 12 hours only. YOU MUST HAVE BE ON THIS LIST TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A TICKET.

After 24 hours, the ticket sales will close again.

Thereafter if there are still room for more tickets to be sold, I will set up an advanced date/time for the release of the final tickets.

So with that said, here is the waiting list and those who will get notice:

@zr1
@Castaway
@pickeringmt
@Bosstradamus
@FionaS
@OperationMyWay
@Turbo
@RElifestyle21
@Tony I
@randomnumber314
@thorn
@needchaser
@Yury Byalik
@csalvato
@Goobii
@jujumac
@ctkim
@Maverick 1000
@pds
@Sauce
@saigon

@wade1mil I did not put you on the list as you made no mention you wanted on it, you merely commented on the process. If that's not accurate, let me know.

Again, if you are not on the list above, you will have to wait until anything is released prior to these individuals getting access at tickets.

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE NOW SAYING YOU WANT TO BE ON THE LIST. IT IS TOO LATE. YOU CAN TRY AFTER THE 24 HOUR PERIOD EXPIRES FOR THESE WAIT-LIST FOLKS. AS OF NOW, WE EXPECT TO ACCOMMODATE EVERYONE WHO LISTED ABOVE.

Damn, can't believe I haven't seen this thread until now. I'll book the trip today if there's any more room, would love to make it.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Ok folks we have 5 tickets left. And because my cart doesn't inventory, I just can't set a time and open the sale up otherwise I would oversell.

I will allocate them FIRST in accordance to INSIDERS with highest post count.

After that, regular users with highest post count. I've used post count because it seems to be fair mix of contribution, regularity, rep, seniority, etc.

If you want a ticket, please post here within the next 24 hours, and AFTER this post. Tomorrow, Saturday at 11AM, I will order the list according to the above criteria. Those within the first 5 matches will be offered a ticket.

If you fall outside of the range, follow the TICKET SWAP thread. Tickets will come available as people's plans change. Based on the patterns of yesteryear, we are looking at about 5-6 drop and swaps until the event.

We also are proud to annonce that @benhebert has been added to the speaking list.

PS: Just so there's no confusion... here's a sample ordering...

INSIDERS user 503 posts (first)
INSIDERS user 19 posts (second)
Regular 310 posts (third)
Regular 94 posts (fourth)
Regular 3 posts (fifth)

Last edited:

K.Y.

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 4, 2013
Ok folks we have 5 tickets left.

I will allocate them in accordance to INSIDERS with highest post count.

After that, regular users with highest post count.

If you want a ticket, please post here within the next 24 hours, and AFTER this post. Tomorrow, Saturday at 11AM, I will order the list according to the above criteria. Those within the 5 matches will be offered a ticket.

I would like a ticket.

FLexitee

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jan 13, 2015
Southern California
Ok folks we have 5 tickets left. And because my cart doesn't inventory, I just can't set a time and open the sale up otherwise I would oversell.

After that, regular users with highest post count. I've used post count because it seems to be fair mix of contribution, regularity, rep, seniority, etc.

If you want a ticket, please post here within the next 24 hours, and AFTER this post. Tomorrow, Saturday at 11AM, I will order the list according to the above criteria. Those within the first 5 matches will be offered a ticket.

If you fall outside of the range, follow the TICKET SWAP thread. Tickets will come available as people's plans change. Based on the patterns of yesteryear, we are looking at about 5-6 drop and swaps until the event.

We also are proud to annonce that @benhebert has been added to the speaking list.
MJ I would also like a ticket. I dont care if i have to look from outside the door and read lips. I need to be at this Meetup.

Last edited:

EvanOkanagan

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Aug 2, 2013

Sign me up, I'd like a ticket as well.

K.Y.

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 4, 2013
MJ I would also like a ticket. I dont care if i have to look from outside the door and read lips. I need to be at this Meetup.
If we both don't get in we can combine lip reading skills.

The Duc

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
318%
May 18, 2014
AZ
I would like a ticket.

I might be too new here to make the first 5, but fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.