The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2015 Fastlane Meetup - Extensions, Rooms, Etc..

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
For those of you who are registered for the 2015 fastlane meeup:

1. Is anyone interested in sharing a room if you have not already booked anything yet?
2. Is anyone planning or interested in extending their trip (either before the meetup date or after) and possibly going to Vegas or Cali?

If I'm already on the west coast, I would like to stay there for a few days. I've also never been to vegas before

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
I'll be there Thursday night, if anyone wants to do anything then. :) Will be staying at event hotel, as well. Can't extend the trip longer than that, though, got kids waiting at home. Unless you want to go to Seattle. ;)

Would anyone be interested in doing a drop-in at the Crossfit gym with me on Friday? I am thinking of either the 5:30 or 6 AM class. I think it's $20. Unless someone has a better gym suggestion.

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
I may consider the crossfit class if I can get up that early, otherwise will probably find a different time to go

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
I may consider the crossfit class if I can get up that early, otherwise will probably find a different time to go

http://www.cactuscrossfit.com/schedule/

This is the one in walking distance, no Saturday/Sunday classes that would work with the event, however.

Was considering going Thursday/Friday, and checking out the hotel gym for the weekend itself.

There's a chocolate shop I just HAVE to check out, too. Haven't had good chocolate since last time I was in Europe.

Also looks like there are a lot of good meal places in the area, for the ones not covered by the event.

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
I'm assuming everyone is renting a car or..?

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK

Too difficult for me due to age. I figured I'd walk everywhere or get a ride from someone else. It looks like everything is in walking distance.

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
There is a fleet of bike-cabs (pedal taxis?) in the area, the front desk can call one up for you, most all rides are free, you just tip the driver/pedaler.

In theory, you only need a taxi to get to & from the airport (PHX), everywhere else is within walking distance/bike taxi.

Esquire

Divorce Shark
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 13, 2012
Connecticut
We decided to fly in and out of Vegas ... spend the week in Vegas ... drive to Scottsdale for the conference ... then head back up to LVNV ... via Sedona or the Grand Canyon.

I mean ... if we can drop a mere $75 bucks a night ... staying at Paris Las Vegas ... or the Luxor ... or the LVNV Hard Rock ... versus dropping $450.00 a night for a chain hotel in Scottsdale ... no contest.

Plus ... it's Vegas! And we love Vegas.

So yeah ... ya might see us up there. :)

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
We decided to fly in and out of Vegas ... spend the week in Vegas ... drive to Scottsdale for the conference ... then head back up to LVNV ... via Sedona or the Grand Canyon

wow that's an interesting plan. how long is the drive from vegas to scottsdale?

Esquire

Divorce Shark
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 13, 2012
Connecticut
wow that's an interesting plan. how long is the drive from vegas to scottsdale?

4.5 hours ... piece of cake.

Plus ... you're driving through real beautiful country. Easy.

Granted ... it's a little longer if you want to make some scenic detours ... and I am sure we will be doing plenty of that ... but even so ... driving from Vegas to Phoenix is a piece of cake.

Distance-wise ... it's not much different from driving from LA to Vegas ... and I used to do that drive all the time.

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
4.5 hours ... piece of cake.

Plus ... you're driving through real beautiful country. Easy.

Granted ... it's a little longer if you want to make some scenic detours ... and I am sure we will be doing plenty of that ... but even so ... driving from Vegas to Phoenix is a piece of cake.

Distance=wise ... it's not much different from driving from LA to Vegas ... and I used to do that drive all the time.

So will you be staying in AZ for the meetup or driving back after each day back to vegas? that part was confusing lol

Esquire

Divorce Shark
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 13, 2012
Connecticut
So will you be staying in AZ for the meetup or driving back after each day back to vegas? that part was confusing lol

No ... we'll stay in Phoenix during the conference. Not going to commute back and forth each and every day. That would be nuts.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.