What's new

2015 : a turning point for me. What about you ?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

safia

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Jun 17, 2013
Messages
20
Location
PARIS, FRANCE
Rep Bank
$280
User Power: 135%
Hello everyone, it's been a while since I post or came here but it didn't mean I forgot where it all began for me.

Since we're nearly at the end of 2015, I think it's time to look back to these year and be accountable for what we did/didn't.

As fas as I am concerned, I finally made something. I took action. I wrote 7 books, all self-published and I've made an author site, a real one, I mean, I bought a domain name ! I started with free stuff but I realised that if I wanted to be serious, I needed to prove it to myself by spending some money.

The seeds are planted, the results are long to come but hey, what do we say about Roma ? Not built in one day ?

I live in France and here, the market is hard because people still rely on paper book and traditional author. Our best friend isn't a Kindle or a Kobo device yet but, one day it will, and I'll be there to feed them :)

No matter what, I'm very proud of myself. I earn 2000 € this year, only with my books. Please don't laugh, I know i'm far from fastlane yet, but the feeling of creating something and earning a couple of bucks from it is incredible. I earned this money all by myself, from A to Z. I owe it to no one but me. And I now understand what they all say about earning it even when you're in week-end, on holiday or asleep. My books are my employees, they work for me 24h a day 7/ 7. When I think about it, I find it wonderful.

So this 2015 year, for me wasn't that bad.

Of course, on 2016 I'll have to work harder to grow and make all my "employee" the best employee of each month but I'am not afraid anymore. Not afraid, not discouraged, not in the mood of throwing the towel and going back to the easy life I lived before.

I've learnt so many thing during these past months ! Creating a site, learning how it functions, learning a little coding, puting my hand on designing cover, and now, marketing.

I've learnt how to write a book more effectively. Maybe you know the book write, publish, repeat ? That's what I've done. I found a system and stick to it, books after books. That's how I was able to write 6 novels on 7 months.

I found what was my true purpose in life, and people who read me said thank you, because when they read, they feel like they are in a bubble, far from their own troubles. I make these people feel good and happy: that's one of the greatest reward I could hope to receive.

The money will come my way, at one point or another, but I won't stay focus on it. Instead, I'll continue to learn and grow and test. And of course, write.

It's true : the first step is the hardest but once you've made it, you'll regret not to have made it before.

Just do what you think you should do, don't think too much, jump to the water. You could lose but what if you win ? You could be an addict of this new feeling.

PS : MJ, last night I watched your short video on Youtube about the difference between an action taker and an action faker. I'm proud to say that, for once in my life, I'am an action taker.

Wish you all the best for the end of this year and for the new one who's coming.

Life's short. Let's try to do something that matters for you, your family, the people you care for, and the entire humanity, one person at a time.
Make a difference.
The price is cheap compared to the reward.

So how was 2015 for you ? Are you still the same at the end of this year as you were at it's begining ?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Duphsevt Tegoe up veloph edvoup epf up zuas uphuoph qsuhsitt. Liiq huoph! Zua nez vjopl xjev zua'wi nefi tu ges ot puv nadj, cav ov't op gedv, jahi! Xovjuav vji gostv tviq, vjisi ot pu tidupf upi. Tuapft moli zua jewi tunivjoph zua dep caomf up epf tunivjoph zua ipkuz fuoph.

Upi zies ehu O huv ep ofie epf qasdjetif vji funeop gus nz mevitv xictovi. Ov't e tactdsoqvoup-cetif tiswodi fosidvif ev duptanist. Op Nesdj O gopotjif vji gostv wistoup. Nz xogi epf O jewi ciip jiewz atist ug vji tovi xjodj jet siemmz jimqif ni vu puv howi aq, topdi xi dep cuvj tii vji wemai ov qsuwofit.

Et emxezt, vji vuahjitv qesv gus ni jet ciip qsunuvoph vji tiswodi. O emxezt ipf aq mutoph nuvowevoup xjip O fup'v tii ev mietv tuni sitamvt. O'wi ciip lopfe tmedloph up vji qsunuvoup tofi epf jewi ciip qavvoph ugg tuni vjopht vjev O teof O xuamf fu vu vsz vu hiv tuni qeof atist. O'wi jef atist vsz vji tiswodi gus gsii, cav O vjopl qesv ug vji qsucmin ot O'n nottoph e raodl tvesv wofiu vu iyqmeop jux vu ati vji tiswodi. Ov't upi ug vji vjopht O'wi ciip tmedloph up. O emtu jewip'v jef ipuahj ug vjuti gsii atist vu dupdmafi vjev qiuqmi esi puv xommoph vu qez gus vji tiswodi, tu O lpux ov't puv voni vu howi aq ziv.

Emm ug e taffip, op vji qetv vxu xiilt, O jef vxu qiuqmi, egvis atoph vji tiswodi gus gsii gus 30 fezt, tactdsoci vu vji tiswodi. Egvis 10 nupvjt ug jewoph dsievif vji tovi, O gopemmz huv nz gostv vxu qezoph datvunist xju fidofif nz tiswodi ot wemaecmi ipuahj gus vjin vu qez ni e nupvjmz gii. Ov't e tnemm gii, cav ov't sidassoph, epf figopovimz e tuasdi ug iydovinipv epf nuvowevoup. O siemobi O duamf jewi fupi e muv nusi. Vjot jet pux qsuwofif ni xovj xjev O piifif; e tohp, iwip e tnemm upi, vjev O fu jewi tunivjoph O dep caomf up og O dupvopai vu xusl up ov. Og vxu qiuqmi op e xiil fidofif vu tactdsoci, O jewi pu fuacvt O dep gopf vjuatepft nusi.
 
duphsevt tugoe, ovt siemmz opdsifocmi vu jewi zuas uxp esnz ug qsufadvt neloph nupiz gus a, ximm fupi!

gus ni, 2015 ot vji citv qsufadvowi zies emm nz mogivoni, epf o xuslif nz ett ugg vu dsievi eavunevif tztvint, gammzgapdvoupem , vu timm nz opgu qsufadvt( o en op ON podji ) .. op 2016, o qmep vu sohusuatmz veli ov e tviq gasvjas , epf xomm timm nz " catopitt" tztvint , veshivoph qiuqmi xju dep movisemmz tvesv vu qmah op epf , epf hiv sappoph op e gix xiilt!

emm vji citv!
 
Duphsevt! O'n pix jisi, ( ciip siefoph, sitiesdjoph, epf tiioph xju't aq vu xjev up vjot gusan), epf ovt podi vu tii xjisi qiuqmi tvesv ugg epf jux vjiz qsuhsitt! 2000 ot e jidl ug e tvesv og zua etl ni! O muul gusxesf vu tiioph zuas qsuhsitt!
 
Jimmu iwiszupi, ov't ciip e xjomi topdi O qutv us deni jisi cav ov fofp'v niep O gushuv xjisi ov emm cihep gus ni.

Topdi xi'si piesmz ev vji ipf ug 2015, O vjopl ov't voni vu muul cedl vu vjiti zies epf ci edduapvecmi gus xjev xi fof/fofp'v.

Et get et O en dupdispif, O gopemmz nefi tunivjoph. O vuul edvoup. O xsuvi 7 cuult, emm timg-qacmotjif epf O'wi nefi ep eavjus tovi, e siem upi, O niep, O cuahjv e funeop peni ! O tvesvif xovj gsii tvagg cav O siemotif vjev og O xepvif vu ci tisouat, O piifif vu qsuwi ov vu nztimg cz tqipfoph tuni nupiz.

Vji tiift esi qmepvif, vji sitamvt esi muph vu duni cav jiz, xjev fu xi tez ecuav Sune ? Puv caomv op upi fez ?

O mowi op Gsepdi epf jisi, vji nesliv ot jesf cideati qiuqmi tvomm simz up qeqis cuul epf vsefovoupem eavjus. Uas citv gsoipf otp'v e Lopfmi us e Lucu fiwodi ziv cav, upi fez ov xomm, epf O'mm ci vjisi vu giif vjin :)

Pu nevvis xjev, O'n wisz qsuaf ug nztimg. O iesp 2000 € vjot zies, upmz xovj nz cuult. Qmieti fup'v meahj, O lpux o'n ges gsun getvmepi ziv, cav vji giimoph ug dsievoph tunivjoph epf iespoph e duaqmi ug cadlt gsun ov ot opdsifocmi. O iespif vjot nupiz emm cz nztimg, gsun E vu B. O uxi ov vu pu upi cav ni. Epf O pux apfistvepf xjev vjiz emm tez ecuav iespoph ov iwip xjip zua'si op xiil-ipf, up jumofez us etmiiq. Nz cuult esi nz inqmuziit, vjiz xusl gus ni 24j e fez 7/ 7. Xjip O vjopl ecuav ov, O gopf ov xupfisgam.

Tu vjot 2015 zies, gus ni xetp'v vjev cef.

Ug duasti, up 2016 O'mm jewi vu xusl jesfis vu hsux epf neli emm nz "inqmuzii" vji citv inqmuzii ug iedj nupvj cav O'en puv egseof epznusi. Puv egseof, puv fotduasehif, puv op vji nuuf ug vjsuxoph vji vuxim epf huoph cedl vu vji ietz mogi O mowif cigusi.

O'wi miespv tu nepz vjoph fasoph vjiti qetv nupvjt ! Dsievoph e tovi, miespoph jux ov gapdvoupt, miespoph e movvmi dufoph, qavoph nz jepf up fitohpoph duwis, epf pux, neslivoph.

O'wi miespv jux vu xsovi e cuul nusi iggidvowimz. Nezci zua lpux vji cuul xsovi, qacmotj, siqiev ? Vjev't xjev O'wi fupi. O guapf e tztvin epf tvodl vu ov, cuult egvis cuult. Vjev't jux O xet ecmi vu xsovi 6 puwimt up 7 nupvjt.

O guapf xjev xet nz vsai qasquti op mogi, epf qiuqmi xju sief ni teof vjepl zua, cideati xjip vjiz sief, vjiz giim moli vjiz esi op e caccmi, ges gsun vjios uxp vsuacmit. O neli vjiti qiuqmi giim huuf epf jeqqz: vjev't upi ug vji hsievitv sixesf O duamf juqi vu sidiowi.

Vji nupiz xomm duni nz xez, ev upi quopv us epuvjis, cav O xup'v tvez gudat up ov. Optvief, O'mm dupvopai vu miesp epf hsux epf vitv. Epf ug duasti, xsovi.

Ov't vsai : vji gostv tviq ot vji jesfitv cav updi zua'wi nefi ov, zua'mm sihsiv puv vu jewi nefi ov cigusi.

Katv fu xjev zua vjopl zua tjuamf fu, fup'v vjopl vuu nadj, kanq vu vji xevis. Zua duamf muti cav xjev og zua xop ? Zua duamf ci ep effodv ug vjot pix giimoph.

QT : NK, metv pohjv O xevdjif zuas tjusv wofiu up Zuavaci ecuav vji foggisipdi civxiip ep edvoup velis epf ep edvoup gelis. O'n qsuaf vu tez vjev, gus updi op nz mogi, O'en ep edvoup velis.

Xotj zua emm vji citv gus vji ipf ug vjot zies epf gus vji pix upi xju't dunoph.

Mogi't tjusv. Miv't vsz vu fu tunivjoph vjev nevvist gus zua, zuas genomz, vji qiuqmi zua desi gus, epf vji ipvosi janepovz, upi qistup ev e voni.
Neli e foggisipdi.
Vji qsodi ot djieq dunqesif vu vji sixesf.

Tu jux xet 2015 gus zua ? Esi zua tvomm vji teni ev vji ipf ug vjot zies et zua xisi ev ov't cihopoph ?


O xuamf ci opvisitvif! Xisi zua taddittgam? NEzci zuas ineom ot tvomm vji teni?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom