D
DeletedUser394
Guest
For me 2013 was a roller coaster ride.
I got over some fears, took a few spontaneous trips and met with some awesome people/fastlaners.
I created a 'side hustle' that currently accounts for around 12.5-15% of my income. That's not enough, but it's a start.
I've endured a catastrophic flood that knocked out my employment for about a month. We rebuilt, only to have to start dealing with a new problem that we're currently working on. It is seriously cutting into our revenue (and sanity) at this point.
The biggest thing that has happened is something I only discovered today. I was tallying up my various account balances and I discovered that the aggregate amount of money over all of my accounts is at the highest point they have ever been.
I have access to more capital in the present moment, than I have ever had in my entire life. I got a chill just looking at the final tally.
What's next for you?
I want to make my 2014 the best year yet. 2014 will be the year that I become fully financially independent and will not have to rely on any employer to survive. I will eat what I kill. (figuratively LOL).
What about you? What were some of your deepest setbacks and greatest triumphs?
Peace.
I got over some fears, took a few spontaneous trips and met with some awesome people/fastlaners.
I created a 'side hustle' that currently accounts for around 12.5-15% of my income. That's not enough, but it's a start.
I've endured a catastrophic flood that knocked out my employment for about a month. We rebuilt, only to have to start dealing with a new problem that we're currently working on. It is seriously cutting into our revenue (and sanity) at this point.
The biggest thing that has happened is something I only discovered today. I was tallying up my various account balances and I discovered that the aggregate amount of money over all of my accounts is at the highest point they have ever been.
I have access to more capital in the present moment, than I have ever had in my entire life. I got a chill just looking at the final tally.
What's next for you?
I want to make my 2014 the best year yet. 2014 will be the year that I become fully financially independent and will not have to rely on any employer to survive. I will eat what I kill. (figuratively LOL).
What about you? What were some of your deepest setbacks and greatest triumphs?
Peace.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
