The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

20 Aussie - Come in say hi

KyleAspiring

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 4, 2014
Mandurah, Western Australia
Hey everyone, hows it going? :)

I'm Kyle and i'm from a small city south of Perth, Western Australia's captial.
So yep, i live in one of the most isolated cities in the world.

So why am i here?

Well i want to be rich. No but seriously, i'm here because i accidentally stumbled on to this forum a few days ago and seen how much quality information is being presented and the community is filled with people taking action. With in the first few minutes of being here i felt inspired. I've just turned 20 and for the last year or so i have always had that feeling inside me that the 9-5 lifestyle and mentality is not for me. My biggest problem, i struggle to take action and commit and validate my ideas. My mind set is leaving that 9-5 mentality behind but the life style is still following happily behind.

Where am i at now?

- 20 Years Old
- I'm an apprentice electrician, going in to my 3rd year (Climbing through a roof space in the aussie summer is not the best experience, but hey i chose to do this)
- Love the idea of being an entrepreneur
- Gym 5 times a week
- About to start learning code in 5 minutes

Can't wait to become a contributing member to the forum and help others.
As for now, it's great to find so many like minded people.

Time to take action!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KyleAspiring

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 4, 2014
Last edited by a moderator:

Ammar_J

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jan 6, 2014
Zvornik
hello Kyle welcome to the Fastlane Forum, i am new here myself but love the energy and inspiration, so if you look for all that you have come to the right place, what are you interested in making, what sort of website i have my own website(for tourism) that i built, but i did not use code i worked in wordpress with a ready-to-use template which i played with untill i got what i wanted.

KyleAspiring

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 4, 2014
hello Kyle welcome to the Fastlane Forum, i am new here myself but love the energy and inspiration, so if you look for all that you have come to the right place, what are you interested in making, what sort of website i have my own website(for tourism) that i built, but i did not use code i worked in wordpress with a ready-to-use template which i played with untill i got what i wanted.

Thanks a lot mate. Ah well in that case, welcome to you to.
I have a few ideas at the moment that i want to go a head with but i'm going to focus on just one first rather than overwhelming myself. I am still thinking of the type of website that i want to create for a service i want to provide but i'm not quite sure how to go ahead with it just yet. Nice mate, good to see you're taking action. Yeah i have a blog i started a lot time ago that is run by wordpress. Will most likely be revamping that and starting up a re-launch plan.

Tony Nguyen

Action is the foundational key to all success.
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Mar 21, 2014
Welcome to the fast lane forum @KyleAspiring I'm also new myself, great that you are making progress, I wish you luck in your future ventures!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ammar_J

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jan 6, 2014
Zvornik
Thanks a lot mate. Ah well in that case, welcome to you to.

you are welcome Kyle,
"The journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step".~ Lao Tzu
the most important thing is you made the first step and i am glad for you, now if you did not read MJ's book The Millionaires Fastlane i very much reccommend it. It will give you the most important insight on how to start your journey and most importanltly it will prepare you for it. i myself thought that becoming rich was an event, market your idea today and in a month or two....CONRATULATIONS you now own a Ferrari. I never thought about the actual pain and process all those "lucky bastards" went through to get where they are today. just stick to your game and move with it acting is better than thinking!! i spent two years thinking and waiting for a friend who generously offered to help me make my website and i thought i would give him the pointers and he will build my website, but due to circumstances and his school i had to act myself and if you are interested i will gladly show you my website. cheers

KyleAspiring

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 4, 2014
Welcome to the fast lane forum @KyleAspiring I'm also new myself, great that you are making progress, I wish you luck in your future ventures!
Thanks. Good luck with your future goals as well.
Good to feel welcomed in to this community.

@Ammar J
Thanks for your words of encouragement. I will definitely get on to reading The Millionaire Fastlane once i finish the current book i'm reading. Will be in the next day or so. I've definitely learn't that there is no secret "get rich quick" scheme and that this process will at times be very tough, but i'm up for the challenge. Feel free to PM me your website that you're currently working on. Would be happy to check it out.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...