The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

20 and stuck in a rut

ImUrBoss

New Contributor
Oct 30, 2016
Wish you what? Preventing homelessness? By getting a job?
Yes because if i listened to him my business wouldnt of launched and i wouldnt have gotten the confidence/experience of finally being winner. Nor would I have the money/car/apartment I have now XD

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MidwestLandlord

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
759%
Dec 6, 2016
I knew If I wanted to live my life without validation(talking, dressing, walking, eating, speaking) etc how i want without giving a F*ck. How good is it to be able to be myself in society and not worry about shit because I have money in the bank XD. I just wanted that life with all my own shit that i can look back and say I earnt that shit myself.

I really try so hard to not involve myself in the mental masturbation threads, but here I am lol.

You can't really live life without validation unless you want to be a sidewalker (poor)

Big difference between seeking validation (which is based on thoughts and your feelings), and providing value and having that value validated (which is based on action...not how you feel)

There are tons of examples on this forum of men and women who sought to provide value, and had that value validated many times over, rather than seeking validation just to feel good about themselves.

In order to get "F*ck you money" (google it if you're unfamiliar), you have to provide value and have that value be validated by the market you are in.

(now somebody click "like" so that I can have validation for the value of this post lol)

ImUrBoss

New Contributor
Oct 30, 2016
I really try so hard to not involve myself in the mental masturbation threads, but here I am lol.

You can't really live life without validation unless you want to be a sidewalker (poor)

Big difference between seeking validation (which is based on thoughts and your feelings), and providing value and having that value validated (which is based on action...not how you feel)

There are tons of examples on this forum of men and women who sought to provide value, and had that value validated many times over, rather than seeking validation just to feel good about themselves.

In order to get "F*ck you money" (google it if you're unfamiliar), you have to provide value and have that value be validated by the market you are in.

(now somebody click "like" so that I can have validation for the value of this post lol)
??? I dont see how this is relevant lol. My minecraft server allows me to make money and be completely anonymous. So would making an app or some online thing. I dont need anyone validation I feel good about myself. If anything people dont like my style of living lol. I just want to be completely me at the end of the day and thats what having money allows me to do. I'm making money and living this lifestyle so it is possible. Also I think you are taking it to extremes. My life and how I live it has nothing to do with the value thats being sold therefore im not being validated and I'm making money.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
Yes because if i listened to him my business wouldnt of launched and i wouldnt have gotten the confidence/experience of finally being winner. Nor would I have the money/car/apartment I have now XD

It's amazing how it took you only 12 days to go from the brink of homelessness to having a nice car, apartment, and money. And how now you instantly have the confidence and experience of being a winner. Good job man.

@MJ DeMarco @Andy Black @AllenCrawley - Can we [HASHTAG]#landfill[/HASHTAG] this thread and ban @ImUrBoss. His account sprouted up same exact time that @devine was banned from the forum. Possible correlation.

craig1928

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Jul 31, 2012
Dublin, Ireland

Waspy

Float like a butterfly
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Dec 6, 2016
U.K.
I'm excited for the progress thread.

Knowledge is power, so share the knowledge, man...

EvanOkanagan

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Aug 2, 2013
It's amazing how it took you only 12 days to go from the brink of homelessness to having a nice car, apartment, and money. And how now you instantly have the confidence and experience of being a winner. Good job man.

Bro, don't patronize him... Do you know who you're talking to? That's ImUrBoss. You could be working for him one day.

"F*ck the fastlane, I'm on the Hyperloop" is his motto. You also forgot that he's an investor now--could probably buy most of our lives with money to spare.

I think I will be a millionaire by 21 with my current mindset.

You probably forgot about this ^ too... He's so fastlane, all he has to do is THINK about becoming a Minecraft Millionaire and it comes to fruition.

Waspy

Float like a butterfly
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Dec 6, 2016
U.K.
"F*ck the fastlane, I'm on the Hyperloop" is his motto. You also forgot that he's an investor now--could probably buy most of our lives with money to spare.

I fully lost it reading this :notworthy:

Last edited:

ImUrBoss

New Contributor
Oct 30, 2016
If I was trolling why would I have books
4m8suJ1.jpg

DanielB

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Dec 1, 2016
Bucharest, Romania
Good, you have some books. Where's TMF in that stack? I fail to see it...

Also I fail to see the relevance of those books to the discussion above in the last posts... Might be just me though...

miked_d

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Dec 25, 2008
Los Angeles
I'm only 20 and I just got started on the fastlane

Did you read the book? If not, you don't know what fastlane is yet.

I am glad you were able to turn your fortunes around but that may be fleeting.

ImUrBoss

New Contributor
Oct 30, 2016
Good, you have some books. Where's TMF in that stack? I fail to see it...

Also I fail to see the relevance of those books to the discussion above in the last posts... Might be just me though...
I posted the books because people above think im just a troll. Why would a troll use his time and money to buy books and read them? I don't want to be labeled what I am not a( a troll). It was not 12 days but actually 10 days that I launched my business, got a car, apartment and 2 jobs. It was all the law of attraction that gave me all of that. Not the value I was selling people think you need to sell value. When all you need to do is believe in the universe and it will make you take actions towards getting money fast. I just brought myself a new gold watch. My success is real and I want other people to follow my thread on my journey to a million dollars before i turn 21. The more people that follow my progress the more successful I will be. It's called the mastermind effect which I learned in the law of success book. Again this is real...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I just got started on the fastlane

Please stop using the word "Fastlane" -- you don't have a clue what it means.

agreed, alluded to it in my last post, definite troll.

It was not 12 days but actually 10 days that I launched my business, got a car, apartment and 2 jobs. It was all the law of attraction that gave me all of that. Not the value I was selling people think you need to sell value. When all you need to do is believe in the universe and it will make you take actions towards getting money fast. I just brought myself a new gold watch. My success is real and I want other people to follow my thread on my journey to a million dollars before i turn 21.

LOL, I was originally gonna let this thread ride, but here you just rolled into Banland.

Adios.

Waspy

Float like a butterfly
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Dec 6, 2016
U.K.
Not the value I was selling people think you need to sell value. When all you need to do is believe in the universe

Well. F*ck.

Thanks for removing any doubt that you are on the utterly wrong forum (probably planet)..

FreshStart87

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Jun 28, 2013
New Jersey
Please stop using the word "Fastlane" -- you don't have a clue what it means.

LOL, I was originally gonna let this thread ride, but here you just rolled into Banland.

Adios.
Lol MJ, Your just gonna let him hang himself

andrewhook

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Oct 22, 2016
Italy
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/20-year-old-male-with-big-dream.70934/

You have already introduced yourself. You behaved arrogantly. You asked for advice and then rejected them. Now you are doing this again. Why?

PS. Maybe I'm breaking the dictatum "DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER", but i think those three books titled "The Law of Attraction" talk about The Law Of Attraction :).
Well, I'm reading TMF and have just read the chapter where Mj explains why this law is bullshit.
Actually, it's not even a law.
I truly, truly recommend you to read it.

lewj24

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 12, 2016
St. Louis, MO
First he said this:

No I havent read the book I dont have money to blow right now. I dont really believe in "read a book and change your life"

Then he said this:

If I was trolling why would I have books
4m8suJ1.jpg

And then went on to say this:

I dont know how i will pay for rent in january because i dont have an income LOL but im not even worried about that.{

Then a week and a half later said this:

For all who may concern I launched my business. And money is coming in. I just got a car, apartment and I also have 2 jobs. I'm about to invest in a truck and trailer and start a landscaping buisness. If anyone has business ideas i can invest my money in that can work for themsleves like landscaping or minecraft server let me know please.

All while hes been doing this:

I work on my server 18-20 hours a day straight i dont see what reading a book would do.

God am I confused.

mtn_baldy

The Charismatic
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
355%
Apr 20, 2015
Kalispell, Montana
Editing because I actually took the 20 minutes to read both of this guy's threads.

I honestly hope that he's a troll.
If there's someone out there who's legitimately thinking this way, i truly feel bad for him. This kind of person clearly has some psychological issues and definite sociopath tendencies, if you're reading this @ImUrBoss , make an appointment with your doctor.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...