Eggbaloni
New Contributor
Hey guys my name is Michael Eggbaloni <----- silly last name I know. (It's actually Egbulonu but the spelling and pronunciation has followed me since kindergarten so I let it stay as part of who I am. I currently am a nursing major, at Univ of Illinois but I took a semester off (too earn money from working). This is probably gonna sound weird but the reason why I wanted to start as an entrepreneur was because of a movie called limitless. I realized I can do so much more than what I'm doing right now, without the pills ofcourse. So, well now I'm here. Lets all grow together and be the best versions of ourselves.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
