The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO 19 year old with a drive to stay in the fastlane

Eggbaloni

New Contributor
Mar 31, 2018
chicago
Hey guys my name is Michael Eggbaloni <----- silly last name I know. (It's actually Egbulonu but the spelling and pronunciation has followed me since kindergarten so I let it stay as part of who I am. I currently am a nursing major, at Univ of Illinois but I took a semester off (too earn money from working). This is probably gonna sound weird but the reason why I wanted to start as an entrepreneur was because of a movie called limitless. I realized I can do so much more than what I'm doing right now, without the pills ofcourse. So, well now I'm here. Lets all grow together and be the best versions of ourselves.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome to the forum my friend!

gonna sound weird but the reason why I wanted to start as an entrepreneur was because of a movie called limitless.
Not sure if this is a solid meaning/purpose to be an entrepreneur. You need something STRONG that will compel you through the hard times. Because yes, it will get hard! What's your next step?

OP
OP
E

Eggbaloni

New Contributor
Mar 31, 2018
chicago
I feel like everyone who is or is trying to be successful has suffered in the process. I believe it's a mandatory step in trying to achieve what you want to do. My background is no where near as bad as many of the fastlaners on here. There are people that has sacrificed everything and has been rewarded with their hardwork. I just want to start now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom