• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO 25 year old with a Wife and 2 kids

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Royce2, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Royce2

Royce2 y'all need jesus I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $980
    Hello everyone.

My name is Sergey K and I want to start off this post by saying I made it and life is better than ever.
    However, no I’m not rich or in the Fastlane. I am off work due to torn ACL on both knees awaiting surgery on my left knee.
    But why I say that I made it is because I have the most beautiful wife that is the most supportive and loving wife. And my two kids are the most precious and beautiful wild energetic little creatures that bring me joy. I joined this forum so that I can work my a$$ off so that they won’t have to. They deserve the world, and I’m going to give it to them by first being a great husband and dad. And second, by freeing up my time and being financially free.

I am off work and not compensated because this was an off work injury and is preventing me from working my regular job as a Project Manager for a big construction company making 28 an hour. But I consider that a blessing, simply because they did not take care of me and did not for once acknowledge any of my contributions. To name a few, I was in charge of all material ordering and procurement. The initial budget was $800k for total cost, I went in with my research abilities I was able to order everything for 280k. I saved the company 520k and I didn’t even get a simple “thank you”. This was what I needed to work on being financially free and not work paycheck to paycheck.

Although still broke and barely paying rent. I am pursuing an online 4 year degree which I’m planning to finish in 2 years. I need to find something that will make us $1,200 a month yesterday, please help.

Skills/Interests
    I am fairly proficient in HTML/CSS/JS. I am very good at finding information/detective work.
    I am interested in actually utilizing blockchain tech and ethereum, not just trading it.

Where am I in 5 years?

I will build a worldwide company that focuses on implementing computer science into the construction industry. The vision for the company is to make management and processing 20x more efficient and cheaper. I won’t go into details about how I will do it but it requires making a separate 4 page post for that one. Just show interest in the comment section and I’ll consider.

I am almost done with unscripted and will instantly begin Millionaire Fastlane after.

Thanks for reading such a long post. If you are reading this I respect you already and please ask questions.

Regards
    -Serge

2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,531
    Admin Post
    Great intro, welcome Serge!

Royce2 likes this.
  3. Get Right

Get Right Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $36,336
    Hey Sergey, welcome to the forum!

Have you used BuilderTrend? It's transforming my construction company.

Royce2 likes this.
  4. Royce2

Rep Bank:
    $980
    Thanks for the warm welcome I would love to keep in contact with you and share some ideas as I see you have the construction company.
    I have not used buildertrend because I merely worked in the construction industry and am able to identify the problems and niches within the industry and did not own my own company due circumstances of my own.

5. lowtek

lowtek Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $30,358
  6. Royce2

Rep Bank:
    $980
    Thank you! How can i make your day better?

lowtek likes this.
  7. chuckypita

chuckypita Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $563
    Sergey - are you an independent contractor? Do you have your home builders license? Have you ever built a home before?

8. Royce2

Rep Bank:
    $980
    Hey chuck,
    I’m not an independent contractor I was a project manager for a commercial construction company and that’s as far as it went. I was considering getting a lisence and business etc but my knees are just not there to push the work for the first couple of years before I can find someone to trust and manage projects for me. I have built a total of 3 homes and renovated a 110 year old building into a leasing space.

Get Right likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.