FreedmF1ghter77
New Contributor
Hi, my name is Edward
Today was the day I got rid of the video games and decided to play the game called life. I made the decision to be a entrepreneur and live a very disciplined life, I found out about this forum from a blog that changed my life. I am very satisfied with the results I had so far in my life and I would love to have more advice from people who are action takers and walked the walk. My direction in life is unclear but I am willing to go through the fog and get what I need.
Today was the day I got rid of the video games and decided to play the game called life. I made the decision to be a entrepreneur and live a very disciplined life, I found out about this forum from a blog that changed my life. I am very satisfied with the results I had so far in my life and I would love to have more advice from people who are action takers and walked the walk. My direction in life is unclear but I am willing to go through the fog and get what I need.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
