TenochMedina7662
PARKED
Hey guys! I just joined the forum yesterday and am looking forward to habitually stopping by to help develop my mindset and reinforce the beliefs that will push me deeper into entrepreneurship!
A little background; my family is a group of immigrants who have been capable of developing an above the average pay rate by opening up a restaurant. They had originally opened a couple beforehand and failed to develop a structure that worked, but eventually got it to work the third time around. I had a tendency during schooling to have difficulty doing what most kids did and preferably remained by myself. This caused me to develop an addiction to porn by the age of 16 and compulsively masturbating for 2 years. I am now a part of a program that advocates for self-awareness to help beat addiction and have ceased my compulsive masturbation. I'm not fully recovered, but the process was very much worth it as it has helped me develop a stronger sense of awareness of my emotions than most people my age. My mentor was the person who recommended me this book, as well as many others, to help me in my goal of financial independence. I've recently been having thoughts of taking over my family business and attempt to produce more valuable service, quaility food, and additions to the building to better our chances in the market of expanding. Whether or not that's possible in my exact situation I don't know, but I'm willing to learn my way to success!
A little background; my family is a group of immigrants who have been capable of developing an above the average pay rate by opening up a restaurant. They had originally opened a couple beforehand and failed to develop a structure that worked, but eventually got it to work the third time around. I had a tendency during schooling to have difficulty doing what most kids did and preferably remained by myself. This caused me to develop an addiction to porn by the age of 16 and compulsively masturbating for 2 years. I am now a part of a program that advocates for self-awareness to help beat addiction and have ceased my compulsive masturbation. I'm not fully recovered, but the process was very much worth it as it has helped me develop a stronger sense of awareness of my emotions than most people my age. My mentor was the person who recommended me this book, as well as many others, to help me in my goal of financial independence. I've recently been having thoughts of taking over my family business and attempt to produce more valuable service, quaility food, and additions to the building to better our chances in the market of expanding. Whether or not that's possible in my exact situation I don't know, but I'm willing to learn my way to success!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
