The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

19 year old ready to take on the world

FreedmF1ghter77

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
600%
Jul 25, 2017
NYC
Hi, my name is Edward

Today was the day I got rid of the video games and decided to play the game called life. I made the decision to be a entrepreneur and live a very disciplined life, I found out about this forum from a blog that changed my life. I am very satisfied with the results I had so far in my life and I would love to have more advice from people who are action takers and walked the walk. My direction in life is unclear but I am willing to go through the fog and get what I need.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
Hi, my name is Edward

Today was the day I got rid of the video games and decided to play the game called life. I made the decision to be a entrepreneur and live a very disciplined life, I found out about this forum from a blog that changed my life. I am very satisfied with the results I had so far in my life and I would love to have more advice from people who are action takers and walked the walk. My direction in life is unclear but I am willing to go through the fog and get what I need.
Welcome freedom fighter! I found the forum at a young age too (age 16).

You said you want some tips... the more you experience the world, the more opportunities you will spot.

You'll never have enough 'knowledge' or information regarding a certain topic or business idea. So you might as well just get started on it right away and learn as you go.

As others great successes have said, experience is the best teacher.

EDIT:

Also:

Don't Just Build a Business... Build A Life!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Don't Just Build a Business... Build A Life!

Amen! Makes me happy to see so many young people grasp the knowledge I wish I had when I was 18.

Welcome aboard.

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Apr 4, 2016
Declare yourself the lucky one. Jobs are bullshit. I just got laid off (blessing in disguise) and now I am working/learning on how to become self sufficient.

You cannot rely on anyone/business to feed you or your family. You must do it yourself. Plenty of 50 year olds are stressing out at my old work since the company announced a massive downsizing initiative.

Read unscripted if you haven't done so and leave the matrix.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tweeve11

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Sep 23, 2015
Dedicate yourself to living humble for the next few years! A lot of your friends may start nice jobs and have money to go out and go on vacations, etc... It can be tough when all your peers finally get to start doing all the things everyone wants to do. Stay grounded in the fact that you are making choices to give up that premature happiness for a bigger and better payout down the road.

It is hard, and tyson chicken tenders will get very old (they're cheap though!), but it can be done. I am 22 and still living humble, but I was able to quit my 9-5 and build a business that supports me. I accredit most of that to this forum. I have been here since I was 18 and can confidently say that without it, I wouldn't be where I am.

Pay attention on here. Engage. Learn. And stay humble. If you can do that, you will do well!

CSAlexandru

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jul 25, 2017
Romania
Hey there. I wish you to have a nice trip in your journey to success. I also just started to learn what it takes to be successful. Hope we compare nice and great results in the years to come! Cheers!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...