Hey all, I am currently 19 years of age, trying to finish my undergrad in Canada. Even though I'm planning on completing my undergrad, I do not plan on getting a job. I never saw myself at any jobs, I only see myself as an entrepreneur. I currently have a small online business, but I want more. I need something bigger and better. One "limiting factor" I have for growing my business is my partner. He is not 100% convinced on TMF methods, and he is not as determined as I am. He wants the money without the work. I do most of the work from webpage designing to marketing. I understand that 120% of balls to the wall hardwork is required.
Sadly, I am having a hard time finding another idea. If anyone here wants to discuss anything with me, I am more than happy to do so. I can talk business for days. If you are from the States and want to take your idea to the North, but not sure how the Canadian market would react, I would be more than happy to contribute my opinion.
Sadly, I am having a hard time finding another idea. If anyone here wants to discuss anything with me, I am more than happy to do so. I can talk business for days. If you are from the States and want to take your idea to the North, but not sure how the Canadian market would react, I would be more than happy to contribute my opinion.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
