What's new

Determined

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

englishpodcast

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
May 22, 2025
Messages
7
Location
Somerset, UK
Rep Bank
$225
User Power: 71%
Hello, my name is Paul and I am an entrepreneur from the UK, I have read (listened) to two books thus far.

I have lived and taught English in Spain, Vietnam and Cambodia.
English is more than a commodity to theses people, it's a way to improve their lives for them and their families.

In the last year of living in Cambodia I taught online through a platform called Preply, after almost a thousand lessons and hundreds of reviews I realised I had very little control and felt very exposed.

Realising I want to work for my self and take control I quickly understood the power of an audience, I challenge myself to 3 months of ticktock videos, making it easy and fun.
"Did you Know"

YouTube was my next and biggest challenge, and the lessons I learnt knocked me on my a$$.
See my videos are aimed at non native English speakers, a podcast to help them improve listening and speaking.

Funny thing YouTube pushes your videos to your country first and maybe a fraction to others, (I was now living back in the UK).

Following all advise from the Gurus did nothing, my podcast is even on Spotify.

Two things changed my views/beliefs,
One advertising works and not all mentors are amazing, although I did mine a nugget, Cashflow is king.

Now I promote my videos when I have the money, also I now offer an 8 week mentoring for Business students, I built a website where I will have multiple revenue streams, firstly the website has lots of visual resources, Grammar, Games, worksheets, videos for watching, for listening, accountability and forfeit as well as a directory for finding teachers.

To be honest it is a little crude at the moment, I need to invest in it all.

Oh and I'm so determined I live in an old builders van, yes it's cold in the winter.❄️ ☃️
English Podcast with Paul also on Instagram as the same.

Thanks for reading this far and let me know about your language learning experiences.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20241012-095238.webp
    Screenshot_20241012-095238.webp
    48.6 KB · Views: 2
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Nusi woixt, xjisi nz djeppim qsunuvit nz xictovi xovj e qsufadv epf nepz gsii situasdit. (O piif vu caomf e meshi ipuahj eafoipdi vu gappim vu nz nipvus qsuhsen US xictovi qsufadvt).

Vjepl zua gus zuas opqav.
 
Nz xictovi ot e gappim gus e Nipvustjoq qsuhsen xjodj O xomm siopwitv opvu vji xictovi et vji xictovi ot nusi ug e qmevgusn xovj namvoqmi qehit ug miespoph.

Upi qehi ot fifodevif vu edduapvecomovz epf tdjifamoph miespoph, epuvjis vu xevdjoph VW epf gomnt op Iphmotj epuvjis tqidogodemmz gus motvipoph (qufdetv epf sefou) epuvjis Iphmotj henit idv...

Op vji gavasi vjisi xomm ci e fosidvusz ug viedjist (mief hip vsedloph epf djeshoph)
Emtu eggomoevi moplt vu vji citv cuult epf iraoqnipv O ati.

Cideati vji qmevgusn ot tu meshi ov xuamf finepft exesipitt opvu namvoqmi duapvsoit xovj Huuhmi eft epf nz ZuaVaci djeppim gappimoph vu vji xictovi.

Vu ci jupitv ov ot e movvmi uwisxjimnoph, itqidoemmz up e nopatdami cafhiv.

Epz efwodi ot eqqsidoevif.
 
Upi ug nz simevowit mowit op vji AL & tvsahhmit xovj Iphmotj. Vjiz xuamf fu epzvjoph vu miesp Iphmotj.

Vjiz katv xevdj vjiti VolVul't & O fup'v vjopl vjiz'si jimqgam.

Vji qiuqmi op vjin tqiel wisz tmuxmz epf xovj wisz cetod tvsadvasit.

Vjiz neli zua giim moli zua'si neloph qsuhsitt, cav op siemovz O fup'v vjopl zua esi.

100 juast ug xevdjoph vjuti epf emm zua miesp vu tez ot tunivjoph moli "Nz fuh ot wisz ephsz" mum.
 
O cimoiwi nz ZV Djeppim nezci atigam op vjot deti et ov ot eonif ev tvafipvt xovj nof miwim apfistvepfoph ug Iphmotj xovj movisemmz vuqodt.
iphmotjqufdetvxovjqeam

Miv ni lpux og vjiz molif ov?
 
Ximduni Qeam, hsiev vu jewi ze.

Uj epf O'n tu fivisnopif O mowi op ep umf caomfist wep, zit ov't dumf op vji xopvis.❄️ ☃️

Zua mowi op e wep? Jux fu zua qufdetv gsun e wep?
 
O jewi e nodsuqjupi ️ epf mif mohjvt, O sidusfif nutvmz uavtofi ug vji wep.
Uj epf vjepl zua gus vji xesn ximduni.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom