Hey, I've been scouting the FLF for a couple weeks. I guess it's time for an introduction post.
So I've been interested in investing and financial freedom for some time (about 2 years). My first book was Rich dad, poor dad - which got me hooked. I have not yet read MJ DeMarcos books, but I'm going to order them in 2 weeks time.
I wanted to achieve financial freedom so bad. Which made me read all about the slowlane - investing(atleast I think it is slowlane - don't kill me if you think otherwise). Thank god that I found this forum and do not have to F*ck around for 40 years. But now I'm striving for financial luxury, having so much money, that even my grandchildren can live free.
A couple days ago I stumbled upon Sinisterlex's thread about Upwork. And today I got my first job. This means I can start building some expertise, grow skillwise and as a person - I will deliver value and get rich in one way or another while enjoying the process.
To top this little rant about myself - Thanks to everybody contributing to this forum and giving value.
Get to hustlin'
So I've been interested in investing and financial freedom for some time (about 2 years). My first book was Rich dad, poor dad - which got me hooked. I have not yet read MJ DeMarcos books, but I'm going to order them in 2 weeks time.
I wanted to achieve financial freedom so bad. Which made me read all about the slowlane - investing(atleast I think it is slowlane - don't kill me if you think otherwise). Thank god that I found this forum and do not have to F*ck around for 40 years. But now I'm striving for financial luxury, having so much money, that even my grandchildren can live free.
A couple days ago I stumbled upon Sinisterlex's thread about Upwork. And today I got my first job. This means I can start building some expertise, grow skillwise and as a person - I will deliver value and get rich in one way or another while enjoying the process.
To top this little rant about myself - Thanks to everybody contributing to this forum and giving value.
Get to hustlin'
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
