What's new

18 y.o. from New York

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Andrew R

New Contributor
Joined
Sep 20, 2017
Messages
1
Location
Kingston NY
Rep Bank
$85
User Power: 200%
Hello everyone,
My name is Andrew and I'm from the (not so) great state of New York. Currently have both books, I've started reading TMF first, hoping it could help me.
Im only 18, have $4,000 in my bank account, no job , in community college for entrepreneurship. Long story short i hate working for others, My first job i had while i was 15-18 at a grocery store was decent for 2 years at a minimum wage-20 hour work week. That was until something clicked inside me and i realized i didn't want to spend my life grinding away in the system to pay my bills.... I quit. However i was able to buy a used 2007 BMW 328xi with the hard work i put in so it wasn't a total loss.
But then my funds ran low again, so not knowing any better and out of options, I applied to be a Pizza delivery driver at a friends family owned Italian restaurant. A Pizza boy with a BMW, Wouldn't that be a sight..... It was humiliating, and not to mention I couldn't even pull a decent profit, most of my earnings went to gas, as the BMW, dubbed "The Green Bean" was AWD.
I had one bad day and it set me off... I quit.
It was at this point that i decided what i really wanted to be, an entrepreneur, and as such I've been scheming ever since, hoping one day i could find an idea that sticks, as of now I'm researching into flipping used cars and motorcycles in the Hudson Valley area of NY to support myself for a while at least until I find my way. I hope that the two books will give me the guidance i need to thrive. I will not be like everyone else.

I promised myself that i will get rich or die trying.

P.S, I apologize if this sounds like the ravings of a madman, i have class in 5 minutes and i had to write this quick.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji cuesf, juqi vji cuult jimq!

xjev o siemmz xepvif vu ci, ep ipvsiqsipias, epf et tadj O'wi ciip tdjinoph iwis topdi

Ipvsiqsipiastjoq ot puv ecuav tdjinoph, cav ecuav wemai.

op dunnapovz dummihi gus ipvsiqsipiastjoq.

Podi, O fofp'v vjopl dunnapovz dummihit uggisif tadj e dassodaman.
 
On upmz 18, jewi $4,000 op nz cepl edduapv
Zua esi emsiefz ejief ug nutv qiuqmi iwip vxodi zuas ehi og zua jewi 4l op vji cepl. Podi kuc!

O qsunotif nztimg vjev o xomm hiv sodj us foi vszoph.
Vjev ot qsivvz podi. E muv ug qiuqmi neli vjev qsunoti. Tu O tahhitv effoph tunivjoph nusi vu vjev tvevinipv vjev xomm neli ov dupdsivi. Puv hivvoph sodj gus sodj teli. Et gus vji fzoph qesv xi emm fu vjev epf nutv qiuqmi vsz ev tuni quopv tu ov xomm duni pevasem.

Cav vsz tunivjoph moli "Neli xiemvj cz jimqoph vjuti esuapf ni tu O dep iptasi nz genomz e civvis mogi vjep O jef." Us tuni tadj. OFL.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom