The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

17 year olds goal of reaching $20,000 per month self publishing

Greyson F

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Dec 8, 2013
I'd also love to hear an update of how my fellow young author is doing! Two 18 year olds out in the world to be Fastlaners, we can do this soonrich! Let me know how things are going! I'm excited to see your success.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SeanKelly

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Aug 8, 2012
Hey man, great to hear all the work you've been putting in to the fastlane journey. I just turned 20 4 months ago and i'm looking to get serious about publishing also. Do you know how to code? I don't and i feel like this might be a road block. Your thoughts?

You feel that not knowing how to code will be a roadblock for self publishing? I personally want to get serious about eCommerce but I feel that not knowing how to fly a plane might be a roadblock... Thanks for the laugh

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.