The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

17, Student, Unemployed

Vince12

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Apr 1, 2022
Im from a below mediocre family, meaning we barely pay bills. I dont see anything change unless I do something. So ive decided to check out this website coming from the Millionaire Fastlane Book, as I believe there are people in the same situation as me and managed to get through. The book taught me alot of life lessons that Ive always had vague ideas about, one of those is the wealth trinity. My plan right now is to get a job, help with bills, save money, educate myself, and start entrepreneurship (very vague all i know is business, dont know much abt the technical stuff YET). So if any of you are in my situation please share your thoughts and ideas below and thank you.(Im still learning to write btw)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The WolfPreneur

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Mar 26, 2022
India
Im from a below mediocre family, meaning we barely pay bills. I dont see anything change unless I do something. So ive decided to check out this website coming from the Millionaire Fastlane Book, as I believe there are people in the same situation as me and managed to get through. The book taught me alot of life lessons that Ive always had vague ideas about, one of those is the wealth trinity. My plan right now is to get a job, help with bills, save money, educate myself, and start entrepreneurship (very vague all i know is business, dont know much abt the technical stuff YET). So if any of you are in my situation please share your thoughts and ideas below and thank you.(Im still learning to write btw)
Love your guts brother. Many people who are not financially well just choose to stay there but you made a decision to CHANGE YOUR REALITY. And you've already taken a step by deciding to improve your mindset by reading the book. And joining this community is another great step as now you're in great surroundings.

Keep Going Bro. And whenever you go through pain and think You Are Alone in this world, ignore that thought because there are many great people just like you chasing their dreams.

Vince12

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Apr 1, 2022
Love your guts brother. Many people who are not financially well just choose to stay there but you made a decision to CHANGE YOUR REALITY. And you've already taken a step by deciding to improve your mindset by reading the book. And joining this community is another great step as now you're in great surroundings.
Thank you! Ididnt expect a reply first time coming here

_firelxrd

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 21, 2022
Well i'm also 17 and from a below mediocre family living in South Africa. My plan is to get as much knowledge as possible and progress as much as possible by reading books and moving towards the path of self improvement because I feel like i'm getting into entrepreneurship for all the wrong and selfish reasons and i'm actively trying to change my mindset on it as a whole. It's all so vast so what I would personally do is just try and absorb as much knowledge as I possibly can, while also testing myself and taking action.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...