The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

29, Broke & Unemployed in Malaysia but..

Max Chew

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Dec 16, 2021
Hi all, My name is Max. I have a degree in Accounting&Finance BUT decided that I loathe practicing accounting and thus decided to not enter said industry. I have worked in a cruise ship and was self employed (online game currency seller) until I wasnt (Game closed). I am halfway into the millionaire Fastlane and it is changing the way I think (changing oil - consuming knowledge). I am into fitness currently and learning to edit videos. Hopeful to change my future and be a winner in the next 5 - 7 years. Thank you and hope for your advise and guidance from all!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Max, hope the book proves valuable to your goals.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Hi all, My name is Max. I have a degree in Accounting&Finance BUT decided that I loathe practicing accounting and thus decided to not enter said industry. I have worked in a cruise ship and was self employed (online game currency seller) until I wasnt (Game closed). I am halfway into the millionaire Fastlane and it is changing the way I think (changing oil - consuming knowledge). I am into fitness currently and learning to edit videos. Hopeful to change my future and be a winner in the next 5 - 7 years. Thank you and hope for your advise and guidance from all!
Good to see another Malaysian here.

I studied Finance and Business Analytics myself...and the closest thing I do with the industry is just some stock trading (and eventually options...mostly learnt outside of the degree).

A lot you can do with video editing...make your own Instagram/Youtube content to sell products...sell it as a service...the beauty of online work.

I could have started out with a finance job right away...but when I read the job posts, asked around for salary rates and work culture...I was shocked at how much slavery they are willing to put us through. Until Malaysia sorts its own problems with paying peanuts and work processes (even for freelancers/small biz contractors), do your best to nab foreign clients.

I'm planning to blacklist Malaysian clients from my freelance copywriting service...although it will be a bit tougher for me for the time zones thing.

Max Chew

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Dec 16, 2021
Good to see another Malaysian here.

I studied Finance and Business Analytics myself...and the closest thing I do with the industry is just some stock trading (and eventually options...mostly learnt outside of the degree).

A lot you can do with video editing...make your own Instagram/Youtube content to sell products...sell it as a service...the beauty of online work.

I could have started out with a finance job right away...but when I read the job posts, asked around for salary rates and work culture...I was shocked at how much slavery they are willing to put us through. Until Malaysia sorts its own problems with paying peanuts and work processes (even for freelancers/small biz contractors), do your best to nab foreign clients.

I'm planning to blacklist Malaysian clients from my freelance copywriting service...although it will be a bit tougher for me for the time zones thing
Hey, fellow malaysian!

Yeah, the malaysian market for traditional jobs after degree just doesnt pay accordingly (just look at singapore.. the disparity).

I plan to do YT content however, I'm kinda working on my camera presence (am camera shy). So in the meanwhile, I'm trying to master video editing.

I'm curious, why blacklist Malaysia clients though?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ToneDoinIt

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Oct 1, 2020
Ohio
Right now this moment you have an Opportunity to be a Millionaire (clearing atleast a million in sales, not net profit).

This is what you do. Go into your nearest town, offer to pay a few homeless individuals for few hours of work, and have them pick leaves from here is exerpt from wiki

Krato​

Plant

Description​

Mitragyna speciosa is a tropical evergreen tree in the coffee family native to Southeast Asia. It is indigenous to Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, and Papua New Guinea, where it has been used in herbal medicine since at least the nineteenth century. Kratom has opioid properties and some stimulant-like effects. Wikipedia
Order: Gentianales
Species: M. speciosa
Genus: Mitragyna
Family: Rubiaceae
Kingdom: Plantae

Neway, have them pick the leaves (ofcourse in a clean area), Ahh first I skipped out on where to locate them, you're allowed to go to state parks and pick them. Then dry those leaves until it's a powder. Come up with a name for your botanical company, and I will give you a logo for free and mine are on a level above professional. I don't use templates and take on the essence of person's needs. I did a Lean cup logo for someone recently.

Neway, my method which isn't very descriptive is your best bet for first off free money. If you don't believe in it right, well someone else is going to make that money.

Bro, but think about what I offer here and now a 50 50 partnership, supply clean potent product and I have to be assured you're not the type of religious person in Malaysia that allows a deceased family member to stay in the common areas of the house for 1 full year...neway this what I can offer.

Branding, I'll put a website have it done by tomorrow..SEO services for said site "of ours". I'll implement a WP affiliate system. Logo. Advertising protocol for social media with automation ran on a couple of makeshift servers. Everything a successful business needs I will provide. You just have to decide how bad do you want to get into a 500 Million dollar-a-year industry, and how bad do you want that first 1,000,000 $ USD. Literally, this will cost you nothing if you wanted to start today yourself. I promise you will not find any other such receptive partners like myself.

Why Kratom? Because I use it, 2nd I lost every best friend I ever had to either overdosing or becoming good for nothing Rats...All while I have never been in a social setting with dog food aka hair ron ever. Now I may or may not have been in a room or possession of 800 "damp" needing to dry out elbows that dried to 75 of everyone's favorite botanical material.

I'll be honest with you I am legit A.D.H.D, and can assure you maybe 5-atmost50 people on earth actually have it, it's actually a physical developmental disorder from abuse or very severe traumatic accident where stem of brain gets blunt force trauma and doesn't mature very well like all other parts of body, this is part of brain responsible for emotional maturity. If you wanted an example of someone with it Michael Jackson is about only celeb, and knowing his story almost similar to mine, his Father beat him and abused him very early. Real A.D.H.D has to incur during the newborn-toddler phase (which he talks about). I'm explaining this because I literally read nothing else after you typed Malaysia, then went off on my tangent.

You being a financial and Tax expert would be nothing but a plus. I'm a 10+ User. 1+ Years treated for ADHD and on highest dose available still a struggle even after being medicated. I did go from from pretty much 17 years old social maturity at 34 when I started to get treated, now I'd say I'm at 20 @ now 35.

Attachments

• netimge.png
    netimge.png
    534.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Max Chew

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Dec 16, 2021
Right now this moment you have an Opportunity to be a Millionaire (clearing atleast a million in sales, not net profit).

This is what you do. Go into your nearest town, offer to pay a few homeless individuals for few hours of work, and have them pick leaves from here is exerpt from wiki

Krato​

Plant

Description​

Mitragyna speciosa is a tropical evergreen tree in the coffee family native to Southeast Asia. It is indigenous to Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, and Papua New Guinea, where it has been used in herbal medicine since at least the nineteenth century. Kratom has opioid properties and some stimulant-like effects. Wikipedia
Order: Gentianales
Species: M. speciosa
Genus: Mitragyna
Family: Rubiaceae
Kingdom: Plantae

Neway, have them pick the leaves (ofcourse in a clean area), Ahh first I skipped out on where to locate them, you're allowed to go to state parks and pick them. Then dry those leaves until it's a powder. Come up with a name for your botanical company, and I will give you a logo for free and mine are on a level above professional. I don't use templates and take on the essence of person's needs. I did a Lean cup logo for someone recently.

Neway, my method which isn't very descriptive is your best bet for first off free money. If you don't believe in it right, well someone else is going to make that money.

Bro, but think about what I offer here and now a 50 50 partnership, supply clean potent product and I have to be assured you're not the type of religious person in Malaysia that allows a deceased family member to stay in the common areas of the house for 1 full year...neway this what I can offer.

Branding, I'll put a website have it done by tomorrow..SEO services for said site "of ours". I'll implement a WP affiliate system. Logo. Advertising protocol for social media with automation ran on a couple of makeshift servers. Everything a successful business needs I will provide. You just have to decide how bad do you want to get into a 500 Million dollar-a-year industry, and how bad do you want that first 1,000,000 $ USD. Literally, this will cost you nothing if you wanted to start today yourself. I promise you will not find any other such receptive partners like myself.

Why Kratom? Because I use it, 2nd I lost every best friend I ever had to either overdosing or becoming good for nothing Rats...All while I have never been in a social setting with dog food aka hair ron ever. Now I may or may not have been in a room or possession of 800 "damp" needing to dry out elbows that dried to 75 of everyone's favorite botanical material.

I'll be honest with you I am legit A.D.H.D, and can assure you maybe 5-atmost50 people on earth actually have it, it's actually a physical developmental disorder from abuse or very severe traumatic accident where stem of brain gets blunt force trauma and doesn't mature very well like all other parts of body, this is part of brain responsible for emotional maturity. If you wanted an example of someone with it Michael Jackson is about only celeb, and knowing his story almost similar to mine, his Father beat him and abused him very early. Real A.D.H.D has to incur during the newborn-toddler phase (which he talks about). I'm explaining this because I literally read nothing else after you typed Malaysia, then went off on my tangent.

You being a financial and Tax expert would be nothing but a plus. I'm a 10+ User. 1+ Years treated for ADHD and on highest dose available still a struggle even after being medicated. I did go from from pretty much 17 years old social maturity at 34 when I started to get treated, now I'd say I'm at 20 @ now 35.
Hi, thanks for the suggestion but it is illegal to run an operation of collecting and processing said plant in malaysia.

Please refer to link: https: //www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2021/06/15/ketum-syndicate-busted-by-gof-five-nabbed

Anyways, glad to know you had an idea that might have made it. I too once thought of selling CBD gummies in malaysia to help relieve insomnia but it is not allowed.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.