The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

16yr old log of fastlane progress

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

TomWoody

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 19, 2019
Macclesfield
This is a thread I'm starting after reading The Millionaire Fastlane , Unscripted and a lot of threads on this forum. I'm not writing this to help anyone, I'm writing it as a record of my entrepreneurship journey and hopefully it being public will motivate me to take more action and stop being a "wantrepreneur". Hope you enjoy reading it and possibly find something useful in it.

I recently came across @IceCreamKid's thread (link) which has been very useful in prompting me to take action and actually start on my journey. I am going to follow his steps exactly and this will be a log of my progress. Enjoy

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TomWoody

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 19, 2019
Macclesfield
My task for today is to make a list of 30 possible niches. I will post the list once I have created it

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
My task for today is to make a list of 30 possible niches. I will post the list once I have created it

The best thing you can do for yourself is keep all of this in a journal. That way you will have a record of all of your history and your notes on your accomplishments. Only post here major accomplishments so that you don’t bore people with the details. This should not be your daily log. Congratulations on taking action and your interest in entrepreneurship.

TomWoody

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 19, 2019
Macclesfield
The best thing you can do for yourself is keep all of this in a journal. That way you will have a record of all of your history and your notes on your accomplishments. Only post here major accomplishments so that you don’t bore people with the details. This should not be your daily log. Congratulations on taking action and your interest in entrepreneurship.
I would put it in the journal but the idea was that if I put my goals on here then the fear of being embarrassed by not doing them would cause me to work harder to reach them

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I would put it in the journal but the idea was that if I put my goals on here then the fear of being embarrassed by not doing them would cause me to work harder to reach them

Lesson 1. Listen to someone that has been there before you.

Lesson 2. Motivate yourself, with your own goals. You're not going to get embarrassed by anyone here, because nobody in the world but you cares what your goals are or if you achieve them or not. If you need external stimulus to keep you focused, you are not ready to move mountains.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.