The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

101 Ways To Annoy Potential Customers - #1 Lie By Misrepresentation

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
#30 Being asked for prices directly and then answering with "it depends on what you go for" explaining the options but still not giving the prices, and then asking the enquirer to go to another site to find out!

(This has just happened to me whilst enquiring about a summer camp for my daughter :thumbsdown:)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZeroToOne

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
May 6, 2017
KS
Selling backordered products with no indication of that status... or just selling backordered products period. Bonus points for waiting until the customer calls/emails to find this out.

jon2089

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Feb 11, 2017
US
#33 Unsubscribing from Emails and still receiving them. Then I have to create a filter to send them automatically to trash.
#34 Unsubscribing from service in general and making it nearly impossible to the point you need to call your bank to cancel charges. AOL dial-up was famous for this

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

robodale

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Dec 1, 2017
Sioux Falls, SD
#35 Offer that "free" eBook on a topic I'm actually interested in. I take the bait and download...only to see a bloated PDF file sitting in my download folder. I open it, and my computer (or worse my mobile phone) crawls and stutters as the PDF is little more than pages of high-res RAM-eating inspirational images overlaid with one or two sentences of weak content on each page. Pass!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.