The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

1 Little Choice that I Made 365 Days Ago.

PaulRobert

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 15, 2009
New Jersey
I made a decision one year ago, something very simple to do but has changed my life forever.

Exactly 1 year ago, I decided to finally register to a forum called TheFastLanetoMillions. At the time, I was finishing up my junior year in high school and tons of business ideas were going on in my head. I was reading the forum almost everyday since early 2008. I was amazed at the content that was here but I never had any courage to click a few buttons and sign up, that Friday night was different. I listened to my inner voice and registered. I was a little shy at the time, but I remember telling myself, if I want to get into the business world, I need to face my fears (shyness really) and jump on in. I was 16 at the time, with unique experiences and it was time to contribute and learn from a community of like minded individuals.

Fast forward 365 days, with almost 578 posts, my situation has totally changed. Without the risk of forgetting anyone here, I would like to thank every single member here (even the spammers giving us points ;) )for every contribution whether it be a question or lesson learned you posted here. When there is a community of people having educated and civil discussions who strive for the best, work hard and smart to live a different life, you begin to learn many things, realize new business opportunities, and develop a new positive attitude toward yourself and the people around you.

This a big Thank You to everyone that has made this forum into a community that gives everyone that "second chance" toward freedom that everyone dreams of.

Whether you are 15 or 70, join on in into this community and see for yourself where YOU will be 365 days from now.

Here's to The Fastlane and to all the special members that have made this place so unique.

:fastlane: :cheers:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mmmoney

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Jul 15, 2009
Hey Congrats lamboman

I like the fact that you took action

can you post your story up until now

I am sure it will be inspirational to many

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks Lamboman, it's great to see you taking action ... there is no failure EVER in trying, and giving dreams possibility. You are already a success because your dreams are ALIVE.

PaulRobert

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 15, 2009
New Jersey
can you post your story up until now

I am sure it will be inspirational to many

I would gladly do it, but my story covers events over several years. In the future, I will post a Success Story. For now, I will leave you with this write up I did a few months back-

I cannot even express how much The Fastlane to Millions has changed my life in only 9 months after joining. I had been a long time lurker for almost 2 years and joined last May. Well from May of 2009 to this very day, my life has changed for the better. While I have still not had any financial success yet, I have learned lessons that are very difficult to grasp unless you take action and participate in the discussion here.

In only 9 months I have learned and created....

1. The Importance of Time. Time is not forever and goes by quicker than you think.

2. Taking Action is Priceless. Talk is cheap, anyone can do it. What separates talk and and actual success is getting up and putting the words into action.

3. Being around like minded people does wonders for you. This forum is free of complainers and people with victim mentality. Being around positive people creates a positive attitude within you and inspires you do better.

4. Complaining gets you nowhere. Instead of complaining take that problem and turn it into opportunity.

5. Take that opportunity and turn it into something real. I found a problem, made a product out of it and my patent will be published by the USPTO in 6-7 months. All at the age of 17.

6. In order to move on you must get rid of your safety net. Playing it safe and being afraid to take risks will have you staying in the same place forever. Take a chance, jump from your safety net,and reach for your dreams and goals.

The Fastlane to Millions has changed my life and I do not regret joining in and participating in active business discussions. The community here is one that cannot be found anywhere else on the internet.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I found a problem, made a product out of it and my patent will be published by the USPTO in 6-7 months. All at the age of 17.

This is freaking awesome ... I can't even begin to imagine. It gives me the chills.

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
I would have never guessed you were 17. Thats another great thing about this forum. Age, gender, race etc etc. They have no meaning. All we care about is what is between your ears and your passion that goes with it. Here's to another year of growing and learning. :cheers:

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Great job on not just signing up, but asking questions around here and learning from people rather than talking. You will see progression much faster if you type less then you listen, same for the real world as well.

Glad to have you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.