The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

PJ Pahygiannis

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Oct 6, 2014
Olney, Maryland
I'm 21. For over two years I have built a business finding email addresses for people from scratch. Window washers, inventors, online marketers, and startups have all come to me to research and build lists of email addresses for them.

It all started two years ago when my mentor who is the former founder/CEO of Jelly Belly Jelly Beans created a Kickstarter campaign to raise money to manufacture a new line of coffee jelly beans. I found emails for editors and reporters at national newspapers and contacted them. I was able to get him in the LA Times and the Chicago Tribune. He raised almost $10,000.

I've recently started to brand myself as PJ The Email Guy. (pjtheemailguy.com) No matter how small the niche/audience, I can find email addresses for it. I specialize in finding emails for local and national business owners. I can target industries, zip codes, cities, states, etc.

Window washers want lists of businesses in their areas. Online marketers want lists to use as Facebook Custom Audiences. Startups want emails for venture capitalists.

I don't use any software or scrapers. After three years, It's all knowing where to look/dig. Customers also love me because I replace (or refund) any emails that bounce within 24 hours.

Most of my business has come from my personal Facebook profile (I'm friends with a lot of entrepreneurs). I've also been paying $50 a referral. This month I have done almost $3,000 (in the last two weeks).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Waspy

Float like a butterfly
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Dec 6, 2016
U.K.
Do you plan to automate this?
You say you don’t use scrapers, so does that mean as you scale you will employ people to do what you currently do?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.