The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Startup #4: Helpify - Amazon Help Desk Software For Sellers

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
helpify-logo-login.png
Startup number 4?! Yup! After a full year in development (more on this in next post).. I'd like to proudly introduce to the Fastlane community....

HELPIFY - Making handling Amazon buyer messages & customer service emails for any e-commerce business much, much easier & efficient. Auto response, saved replies, signatures, team members, and more..

View a Live Demo version of Helpify with absolutely no signing-up needed.

Why?
  • No more clunky, hard to track buyer messages on Amazon seller central or trying to manage them in an email inbox.
  • Can import buyer messages and emails from any customer support email address you have.
  • Can add as many brands and companies you need into their own separate inboxes.
  • Insert saved replies for repeat common questions.
  • Automatically plugs in your signature (or a team members).
  • Setup auto-responders for open and closed business hours, weekends, vacations, etc.
  • Delegate and assign team members (like virtual assistants) to tickets.
  • Much more innovative features specifically for ecommerce sellers coming...
More information on the app is on Helpify's homepage:
As always (and like with Feedbackz's launch):
Any and all Fastlaners will get a 6 month free trial on any plan!

When you sign up, please just shoot me a pm or submit a ticket on Helpify's support forum & I will get your account all situated with the extended free trial.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
As with my other progress threads; I want to give value back to the forum by updating what I'm doing with Helpify as well as answering any questions.

I want to give a quick update to catch up from Day 0 to today's launch.

1. Why It Took Me So Long To Launch
This is more so a "soft" launch. I plan to hit my marketing and release my content harder in the upcoming weeks. The reason for this being a "soft" launch is mainly this:

I have been BS'ing. Not BS'ing as in getting this developed slowly to this stage, but that I have been sitting on a launch'able version of Helpify for months. For some odd reason; I hit a wall of fear to launch with this. I think it stemmed from having Feedbackz, which is fairly polished and more robust. The fear of stumbling again and growth pains like Feedbackz had.

All this added to me thinking Helpify wasn't good enough for the public yet. But yet, I (and a few other sellers) have been using Helpify for quite some time & it's been delivering all the essentials it needs for any ecommerce seller, especially a seller on Amazon.

The direction I am taking Helpify; I feel it didn't have enough juice to it.

BUT.... there are so many startup apps that are in the graveyard that never got an app launched and are there because they were waiting on "perfect". I realized I was quickly approaching to become one of those statistics, I had to take a good long hard look at myself, and re-discover my WHYs in business & life... to get that fire again and lose all fear and just go for it.

So here I am today..... I can say that I am really proud to have gotten over the mental hurdle.

2. Some Quick Details On Development
For those interested in the nitty-gritty of the development part. Same thing as Feedbackz; I created the MVP (minimum viable product) of it myself and got my wonderful team to knock out the stuff that I couldn't do myself. [again; having taught myself to program enough to be able to launch a working app is still paying off to this day and probably for my lifetime]

It's built upon Ruby on Rails as with Feedbackz, and uses much of the same design concepts & branding design.

3. Future Development
I have ALOT in store for Helpify. Some really cool stuff targeted directly at my target users. I will say this: Helpify's development should be much, much easier than Feedbackz. Dealing with automation and sending millions of emails a month is hard. Scaling that is even harder. But with Helpify; it's fairly straight forward in that they don't share the same intensity in resource and scheduled jobs running.

4. Random
I really like this symbol logo I made for Helpify. Although I will more than likely use the word-mark logo of Helpify where it just says the name; in places where I need a symbol or square type logo; I will be using this.

helpify-logo-symbol.png

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
As with my other progress threads; I want to give value back to the forum by updating what I'm doing with Helpify as well as answering any questions.

I want to give a quick update to catch up from Day 0 to today's launch.

1. Why It Took Me So Long To Launch
This is more so a "soft" launch. I plan to hit my marketing and release my content harder in the upcoming weeks. The reason for this being a "soft" launch is mainly this:

I have been BS'ing. Not BS'ing as in getting this developed slowly to this stage, but that I have been sitting on a launch'able version of Helpify for months. For some odd reason; I hit a wall of fear to launch with this. I think it stemmed from having Feedbackz, which is fairly polished and more robust. The fear of stumbling again and growth pains like Feedbackz had.

All this added to me thinking Helpify wasn't good enough for the public yet. But yet, I (and a few other sellers) have been using Helpify for quite some time & it's been delivering all the essentials it needs for any ecommerce seller, especially a seller on Amazon.

The direction I am taking Helpify; I feel it didn't have enough juice to it.

BUT.... there are so many startup apps that are in the graveyard that never got an app launched and are there because they were waiting on "perfect". I realized I was quickly approaching to become one of those statistics, I had to take a good long hard look at myself, and re-discover my WHYs in business & life... to get that fire again and lose all fear and just go for it.

So here I am today..... I can say that I am really proud to have gotten over the mental hurdle.

2. Some Quick Details On Development
For those interested in the nitty-gritty of the development part. Same thing as Feedbackz; I created the MVP (minimum viable product) of it myself and got my wonderful team to knock out the stuff that I couldn't do myself. [again; having taught myself to program enough to be able to launch a working app is still paying off to this day and probably for my lifetime]

It's built upon Ruby on Rails as with Feedbackz, and uses much of the same design concepts & branding design.

3. Future Development
I have ALOT in store for Helpify. Some really cool stuff targeted directly at my target users. I will say this: Helpify's development should be much, much easier than Feedbackz. Dealing with automation and sending millions of emails a month is hard. Scaling that is even harder. But with Helpify; it's fairly straight forward in that they don't share the same intensity in resource and scheduled jobs running.

4. Random
I really like this symbol logo I made for Helpify. Although I will more than likely use the word-mark logo of Helpify where it just says the name; in places where I need a symbol or square type logo; I will be using this.

View attachment 14925

Love that hand logo.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
We are getting an increasing quantity of bounce back emails from buyers that have opted into receiving no seller communication, so I surmize that will eventually put pressure on the Feedbackz type business model.

With the increasing reliance on Amazon FBA for Amazon distribution, we have less and less need or interest in communicating directly with the Amazon end consumer. The new company would have interest as a multi-channel platform. There isn't a great service provider that spans multiple platforms (Shopify, Walmart.com, Sears.com, Amazon and others).

I like the idea though.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
This comes from a place of complete ignorance, but is this something that Amazon is ok with?

I know Amazon is touchy and terms and conditions as well as what you can say over responses, will they look down on auto responders?

Other than that, this sounds like a cool concept. I plan on utilizing Amazon as a channel for launch, so I will probably take advantage of your offer.

DrkSide

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Mar 26, 2013
Good luck James. I have used the software back when you were looking for beta testers and I did like it. However, with expansion it could not keep up with what I needed. As Vig pointed out we are expanding into different marketplaces and need something that will combine all customer support into one.

The new company would have interest as a multi-channel platform. There isn't a great service provider that spans multiple platforms (Shopify, Walmart.com, Sears.com, Amazon and others).

We have been using HelpScout and will continue until something better comes along. The real drawback is that it doesn't pull order information from the marketplaces and you have to look it up if needed. I have tried other products in the past but didn't like the "ticket system" that the customer sees. The end user on our system only sees a standard email but we have the ability to assign it to different users and it keeps the conversations threaded so that information isn't lost.

Are you looking at adding different marketplaces beyond Amazon?

BradD

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Oct 11, 2013
Ottawa
At first blush, interface looks really slick

For our support we're currently running zendesk- tickets from our own site and all marketplaces filter thru and we have the Auto-responders/templates setup here. Wonder how the site/support can be extended to offer answers to tickets/support? I would likely pay a monthly fee for this service if it used native English speakers

Just of curiousity- noticed you have an office address listed on the Strip in Vegas, do they have coworking/remote office space there?

Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Good luck James. I have used the software back when you were looking for beta testers and I did like it. However, with expansion it could not keep up with what I needed. As Vig pointed out we are expanding into different marketplaces and need something that will combine all customer support into one.

We have been using HelpScout and will continue until something better comes along. The real drawback is that it doesn't pull order information from the marketplaces and you have to look it up if needed. I have tried other products in the past but didn't like the "ticket system" that the customer sees. The end user on our system only sees a standard email but we have the ability to assign it to different users and it keeps the conversations threaded so that information isn't lost.

Anyone selling eCommerce should be selling on any/every platform available.

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
We are getting an increasing quantity of bounce back emails from buyers that have opted into receiving no seller communication, so I surmize that will eventually put pressure on the Feedbackz type business model.

With the increasing reliance on Amazon FBA for Amazon distribution, we have less and less need or interest in communicating directly with the Amazon end consumer. The new company would have interest as a multi-channel platform. There isn't a great service provider that spans multiple platforms (Shopify, Walmart.com, Sears.com, Amazon and others).

I like the idea though.

I 100% agree with you. Thus why Helpify was born..

Regarding multiple channels; that is exactly where I envisioned Helpify going towards!

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
This comes from a place of complete ignorance, but is this something that Amazon is ok with?

I know Amazon is touchy and terms and conditions as well as what you can say over responses, will they look down on auto responders?

Other than that, this sounds like a cool concept. I plan on utilizing Amazon as a channel for launch, so I will probably take advantage of your offer.

Hey Scot,
I don't see complete ignorance at all, only a great question..

Amazon has no opposition with auto-responders. With that said; abusing or cheating the system to avoid customer service by "tricking the 24 hour mark" is against TOS. But, any seller can do that manually if they wish.

The auto-responders are intended to be used as a "hey I got your message, and we're getting back to your shortly" type thing or... "hey we got your message, we're out of the office, and will get back with you quickly as you are in the queue now". Not something designed to by-pass any customer service.

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV

This was immensely valuable to read, thank you so much for your insight!!

Yes, multiple channels & marketplaces is the goal of Helpify (not just Amazon, although Amazon is the start). Currently; you can technically use Helpify to import other marketplaces by importing any emails just like with HelpScout. However; like you said; that isn't deep enough.. The next steps is to make Helpify completely integrate with Shopify, eBay, Walmart, Etsy, etc. etc. to where order information is all imported from each channel and it's all in one place!

Wanted to dig deeper into a few things you mentioned:

1) "I have tried other products in the past but didn't like the "ticket system" that the customer sees." - Does this mean like the automated reply the buyer is getting? Something along the lines of "Your ticket has been received, blah blah blah" and it's too robot'ish?

2) "The end user on our system only sees a standard email but we have the ability to assign it to different users and it keeps the conversations threaded so that information isn't lost." - Sure, so assigning a ticket to a team member, right?

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
At first blush, interface looks really slick

For our support we're currently running zendesk- tickets from our own site and all marketplaces filter thru and we have the Auto-responders/templates setup here. Wonder how the site/support can be extended to offer answers to tickets/support? I would likely pay a monthly fee for this service if it used native English speakers

Just of curiousity- noticed you have an office address listed on the Strip in Vegas, do they have coworking/remote office space there?

Yes, my current residence. =)

Thanks for your insight as well. Very helpful in trying to custom-tailor Helpify to make it better than Zendesk for sellers.

With Zendesk; you are currently importing the buyer-messages as well?

To answer your questions; so Helpify works much similar to Zendesk in that it is basically a ticket help desk system. So that's how the answers relay back to the buyers when you reply. However, we are looking into expanding this into an additional public way so that everybody can see and not just a 1on1 communication.

I'm sorry I got lost on one of your statement of "if it used native English speakers" - I am not sure what you mean by this?

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
4/23/17 Update:

Took some time out today to really think about the "core" problem & need I am solving. Although Helpify does work efficiently overall for handling customer service, I am presenting the value wrong. With that said; the app will remain in a "soft" launch phase where TFL is the only place I've publicly invited users to join on. I'm going to hold off the marketing artillery for the "big launch" to the rest of the seller community until a few things are polished up.

I'm very glad I soft-launched, and quickly learned what things need some slight shifting around.

Also, much time was spent on a very ambitious marketing plan. I'm very excited... now it's time to execute. More updates shall come over the next weeks.

BradD

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Oct 11, 2013
Ottawa
Yes, my current residence. =)

Thanks for your insight as well. Very helpful in trying to custom-tailor Helpify to make it better than Zendesk for sellers.

With Zendesk; you are currently importing the buyer-messages as well?

To answer your questions; so Helpify works much similar to Zendesk in that it is basically a ticket help desk system. So that's how the answers relay back to the buyers when you reply. However, we are looking into expanding this into an additional public way so that everybody can see and not just a 1on1 communication.

I'm sorry I got lost on one of your statement of "if it used native English speakers" - I am not sure what you mean by this?

Lol I wouldn't have the restraint to live on the strip and be productive so good on you.

That's correct- w/ Zen we are importing all Amazon communications- one of the benefits is that the auto-responder acts as your response/first communication, so you don't hurt your reply timing metrics.

In terms of price, Zen is also incredibly cheap, believe I may pay ~$25/yr for a 1 seat sub

Sorry, likely wasn't clear- thinking if there was a way to offer a full support option as a sub (say $250/m) where you had regional reps w/ good English communication answering your Amazon/other marketplace support tix. Not sure this fits your model but worth a thought

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Lol I wouldn't have the restraint to live on the strip and be productive so good on you.

That's correct- w/ Zen we are importing all Amazon communications- one of the benefits is that the auto-responder acts as your response/first communication, so you don't hurt your reply timing metrics.

In terms of price, Zen is also incredibly cheap, believe I may pay ~$25/yr for a 1 seat sub

Haha.. yeah; sometimes it's hard. It actually works the opposite way with me, where it forces me to get out and enjoy life instead of shutting myself in and working so hard. The business of running an app & online companies isn't exactly the most social thing in the world!

Sorry, likely wasn't clear- thinking if there was a way to offer a full support option as a sub (say $250/m) where you had regional reps w/ good English communication answering your Amazon/other marketplace support tix. Not sure this fits your model but worth a thought

Thanks so much for your insight. That is really great pricing with Zen, I definitely can't compete with that and keep the lights on with those prices. However; plan is to provide more value to ecomm sellers where Zen pitfalls.

Regarding the VA reps and stuff... yeah, that's a whole 'nother world lol. It's a great idea, but something I can't focus on too much at least for the next couple years. =)

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
@Vigilante @BradD @DrkSide - hey guys... quick question: are there any channels missing out of this list that you are selling on or planning to in the future?

• Amazon
  • Ebay
  • Shopify
  • Walmart.com
  • Sears.com
  • Etsy
  • Magento
  • BigCommerce
  • WooCommerce

BradD

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Oct 11, 2013
Ottawa
Haha.. yeah; sometimes it's hard. It actually works the opposite way with me, where it forces me to get out and enjoy life instead of shutting myself in and working so hard. The business of running an app & online companies isn't exactly the most social thing in the world!

Thanks so much for your insight. That is really great pricing with Zen, I definitely can't compete with that and keep the lights on with those prices. However; plan is to provide more value to ecomm sellers where Zen pitfalls.

Regarding the VA reps and stuff... yeah, that's a whole 'nother world lol. It's a great idea, but something I can't focus on too much at least for the next couple years. =)

Lol I totally get it, working from home all day can get old fast- I'll be in Vegas early June, bought a rental property there w/ a nightmare tenant and working on an eviction.. If you're around we should meetup and you can pick my brain on our current support solutions/need for improvements

@Vigilante @BradD @DrkSide - hey guys... quick question: are there any channels missing out of this list that you are selling on or planning to in the future?

• Amazon
  • Ebay
  • Shopify
  • Walmart.com
  • Sears.com
  • Etsy
  • Magento
  • BigCommerce
  • WooCommerce

I'm in the book business, so some of the other channels I deal with include Abebooks and Alibris (Alibris consolidates about 10+ other mp's inc Barnes & Noble, Chapters in Canada etc)- not sure what's needed in terms of resources/support to integrate these, but may be worth the addition (note: they are nowhere near the scale/volume of Amazon).

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
442%
May 27, 2013
United States

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I'll be in Vegas early June, bought a rental property there w/ a nightmare tenant and working on an eviction.. If you're around we should meetup and you can pick my brain on our current support solutions/need for improvements

Most definitely.. send me a PM when you do!

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
June 14, 2017 Update:

Ultimately decided that Helpify wasn't quite ready enough before throwing all my eggs into marketing. After discussion with various sellers; I decided that it's missing a major component of being able to import from other channels besides Amazon and email.

The new channels being added are:
  • Ebay (internal messages being imported and order data)
  • Shopify (import order data)
  • Amazon (import order data as currently it's only buyer messages at the moment)
In addition; I am contemplating on giving the Helpify app's UI design a re-haul. I like the current design but I am leaning towards something else a bit more "ahead".

So marketing & writing has been put on a slight pause until this is completed and rolling...

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Sept 15, 2017 Update:
It's been three months since my last update.. and since I decided to hold off on the big launch of Helpify due to it missing a few important components.

So in the past three months:
One month was spent completely over-hauling the app's UI.
A couple weeks on updating the homepage, other assets, etc.
One month on developing the new channel features amongst a few other important things.

I am very nearing the launch of this app & have been using it for myself for a long-time, but I think it's just about there and polished for public use.

I spent a couple days and wrote a really, really good blog post that should act as a good jump start if it gains traction within the Amazon community. As well as setting things up for some major content creating over the next months.

I'm going to be pushing content out like a mad beast once officially launched!

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Oct 23, 2017 Update:

Helpify has officially launched!! I wrote a 3,000+ blog post to start things:
We Analyzed 1,000 #1 Keyword Ranked Amazon Products. Here's What We Learned

Like with everything else, just because I launched doesn't mean I will all the sudden get a ton of users. I have to go out there & get them! So although, there should be a few signing up from initial email blasts, and posting on social media - here on out is a pure marketing hustle game.

A few things on my plate since launching:
1) Push the blog post I wrote. Running PPC, etc. to get it seen, and since it's pretty solid - it should get organically shared.
2) Create more content. Currently working on finishing up some videos
3) I have a webinar interview on Thursday
4) Finish up and release the Triggers feature

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
As with Feedbackz's launch years ago - Fastlaners get special treatment! You will get a free trial that will last months, I can't publicly say it on here since there are a few other offers out there but just PM me. =)

Mr_Maravish

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Jul 7, 2015
I
As with Feedbackz's launch years ago - Fastlaners get special treatment! You will get a free trial that will last months, I can't publicly say it on here since there are a few other offers out there but just PM me. =)
might have to take you up on this offer!

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Oct 24 2017 Update:

1. Blog post did well, gaining some traction. Shares not really where I want, but getting a lot of reads and clicks. 1,000+ so far mixed with organic + ppc promotions.

2. Small improvements within the app like email formats, funky re-directs after some completed actions, etc.

3. Trigger feature in testing mode. I have to get it added into the demo, make default ones already there for new users, etc.

4. Got a few new free trial users signed up (not a ton), but it will come with time as people come across more of my content & build trust.

One flaw about my marketing is that I'm not really an "asker" meaning I will work hard on "giving value" through content and stuff but rarely ask directly to sign up for my apps or create anything directly showing benefits of the app (and other self-direct hard promotion)... I will probably need to make a good ratio mix of the: jab, jab, hook ideology.

On another cool note: Since my development team is remote, toying with the idea of using Crypto as a method of payment instead of wire transfers! Save a ton on fees, just not sure how well/fast they could liquidate it into real cash on their ends..

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Update October 30, 2017:

Just wanted to share a slight change in strategy..

The Problem: Helpify is still missing some core features. Since it's in a market with some huge players, it's tough to get users to stick & even sign up (or change from their current software). Until Helpify catches up in features & flexibility, I am projecting 4-6 months until it gains traction.

Answer: I'm still happy I launched. One thing not often talked about with SaaS startups is that it takes time. Time for the app to mature and evolve into a version that is a product market fit. There is no way around this; and it takes a minimum viable product to even get started (aka get slapped in the face by your market until you make it fit).

With that said; it'd be kind of dumb for me to continue pounding hard at marketing an app not totally ready for the big time. I plan on writing at least one blog post (or video post) per week, but the rest of the time will be developing on Helpify version 2.0

Version 2.0 will not only catch up in terms of features but also in offerings that make Helpify unique to my target market. It should be about 1 to 2 months out (depending on how long I can sustain these 60+ hour work weeks!)

Moral: Launch something, you'll very seldom have success with your first version. Just like with Feedbackz, it goes through the same pain-staking cycle post-launch where most would think it's all flowers and balloons. Thanks for joining in my journey and hopefully you'll gain some insights as you see me over-come and muscle through this "gain traction" stage.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.