The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Weekly Meetup Accountability Call Megathread

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Aug 26, 2023

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
Fastlane Call
Saturday, 6 Apr • 19:30–20:30
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/abr-efqt-knn

Here is the next call. Calculus and Integral Geometry have been a pain but nothing compared to literary interpretation on a high niveau. Currently got 7.5 hours allocated to studying each day and that's made a difference.

@MJ DeMarco

ElDiablo

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Sep 17, 2021
@ElDiablo if you would put this much effort into your work, you wouldn't be doing pushups. focus.

AND what the hell, that was like 14 sets? DYELB
You guys need to get in the gym / do 75 hard / eat.
Hahaha surprisingly enough, I do!

I think I've been neglecting my sleep these past months as I've seen a drop in my performance lately.

Fortunately, I'm getting back on track so that I won't have to screw other areas in my life where I've made progress.

ElDiablo

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Sep 17, 2021
Dear members of the Accountability group.

I won’t be able to join you at the next meeting as I’ll be traveling out of town during that time.

I hope you all managed to meet your weekly goals, and for those who didn’t, it's time to get pumped with those push-ups.

I’m happy to share that I tackled mine, plus that it also served to pass my last exam.

That said, I wish you all an insightful session tomorrow, an exciting weekend, and a productive week.

And I’ll see you all in the next one.

rpeck90

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
449%
Nov 26, 2016
United Kingdom
This week (W overall because I had to deal with several things that delayed starting what needed to be done): -

1. CFG Done (90%)
2. Dennis App (20%)
3. J2UK Apps (10%)

Next week: -

1. CFG talk with client / feedback
2. Dennis App done
3. J2UK Shadow DOM (IE JS)
4. Personal finance stuff
5. Continue with J2UK if any time left
6. Finish any princess stuff in anticipation of launch on April 15th

Omsubedi

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 25, 2021
Maryland
I won’t be able to attend today’s meeting. I need to take my son to his friend’s birthday. Below is my progress on last weeks items:
- Sketch a rough map of your land, noting existing features and potential areas for different garden elements (90% complete : need to make it more a little more elaborative. Will draw in some sketch software for permanent, printable soft copy)

- Evaluate sunlight exposure, drainage patterns, and microclimates across your land. (Complete)

- Identify existing vegetation, structures, and any potential obstacles or opportunities (Complete).

For next week I will be measuring soil ph from various locations, and make note in sketch.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Geist

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Mar 13, 2024
I've been trying to join for the last few mins but link seems broken to me

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
@MaximOntheRoad W: Do 5 Cold calls a day untill you get a client.
@Subsonic Study L : create 4 creatives for fb ads - 2 before and after videos, find someone to hand out my flyers
4 abi exercies in english and german, 4 Vorschläge in Math
@Lucy Lee W: visit the city and get product feedback
@Maria 777 W : Contiue the process from last week
@szalek W: figuring out how to get clients like in last year (another fb camaping), another 50 dms to new people, 3 posting on ig/fb, set up linkedin?
@rpeck90 W : MEETUPS - Weekly Meetup Accountability Call Megathread
@ElDiablo W : see thread
@lifemaker W : revise
@Geist ? : link broken
@NervesOfSteel W: buy new land for new manufacturing unity: visit 4 new sites; practice english 10 x2 a day
@piano : ---
@Sumiran L : 30 reachouts, 3 content post

Absar

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jan 9, 2023
@szalek
this thread might help you:

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Aug 26, 2023
@Subsonic Study L : create 4 creatives for fb ads - 2 before and after videos, find someone to hand out my flyers
@szalek W: figuring out how to get clients like in last year (another fb camaping), another 50 dms to new people, 3 posting on ig/fb, set up linkedin?
@NervesOfSteel W: buy new land for new manufacturing unity: visit 4 new sites; practice english 10 x2 a day
Do you think the pushups video as a punishment is scaring people away .. ? LOL

Geist

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Mar 13, 2024
I think the reason it maybe just didn't work for me is since I tried to open it on my dad's phone, it just gave an error screen on the browser instead of opening it in the google meet app

I tried to use his since I asked one of my family members to stow away my phone so that I don't end up wasting time on it (since social media and the internet as a whole is one of my biggest time vampires right now).

Either way here's how I did for the week:

Finish off landing pages: I only got around 60% done for this, some work left to do when it comes to sending off some lead magnets to my family for reviews that I can use as social proof and to also do quick visual design stuff. So this rolls onwards to the next week:

Finish off e-mails: This I got 100% done with, I used dotcom secrets as a reference book for things to change for my e-mail sequence, didn't take too long to get it done.

Researching options for outsourcing landing page and copywriting stuff: The same landing page builder I use (which has personally given me a video review of my landing page before) offers a service where they work hand in hand with you to optimise your landing and sales pages. I also searched to see if they only optimise the design and images or if they work hand in hand with copywriting. Additionally, I searched on fiverr to see what price and quality I could expect for finding someone experienced with copywriting to work with my landing pages.

An overall W for the week.

Next week aims:
- Finish off landing pages for good (and send off the lead magnet e-book to my family to read)
- Post my landing and sales pages on this forum when they're done to ask for feedback
- Upload and set up the e-mail sequence on an email service provider for automation if possible, if not then at least have them ready to send manually by changing some file attachment stuff and having them prepared

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
more W's! nice. 1000 pushups is a lot. give yourself a stick and a carrot to get things started / build a habit.

now, for those on this call, be CAREFUL to not overcorrect and make things too easy. You want PROGRESS. Do not accept mediocre minimal stuff to 'not have to do pushups'. Get things done. Move yourself along to achieve your goals. Get out of your comfort zone. You got this!

Last edited:

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Do you think the pushups video as a punishment is scaring people away .. ? LOL
If that is what you see it as, let's talk about it. It is an INVESTMENT in yourself. It is holding yourself ACCOUNTABLE. It is not ACCEPTING mediocre. It is now who you ARE.

You get things done. When you don't, you do uncomfortable things to get better and stronger. That is just how it is now. Make it part of your identity.

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Oct 26, 2023
If that is what you see it as, let's talk about it. It is an INVESTMENT in yourself. It is holding yourself ACCOUNTABLE. It is not ACCEPTING mediocre. It is now who you ARE.

You get things done. When you don't, you do uncomfortable things to get better and stronger. That is just how it is now. Make it part of your identity.
Thanks for social proof!
Always linked mediocre comfort to heaven-like pleasure and 90% enjoyment of life...
But 2 weeks ago I started changing to "wipe my windshield clean". Changing the perception of mediocre comfort, as it can kill my dreams, therefore making me not want to live again.
Can't advise, only wish you all to overachieve your goals this week!

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
it is Tuesday. are you checking in with each other to get ALL W's this week??

Maria 777

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Aug 4, 2022
Thanks for social proof!
Always linked mediocre comfort to heaven-like pleasure and 90% enjoyment of life...
But 2 weeks ago I started changing to "wipe my windshield clean". Changing the perception of mediocre comfort, as it can kill my dreams, therefore making me not want to live again.
Can't advise, only wish you all to overachieve your goals this week!
i think you can have heaven-like pleasure and 90% enjoyment of life right now, that is related to your mindset. I don't think mediocre comfort would make you not want to live again. just be happy and enjoy what you have right now, while working towards your goals. being happy is what will push you the most towards working.

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Oct 26, 2023
i think you can have heaven-like pleasure and 90% enjoyment of life right now, that is related to your mindset. I don't think mediocre comfort would make you not want to live again. just be happy and enjoy what you have right now, while working towards your goals. being happy is what will push you the most towards working.
Understood.

Maria 777

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Aug 4, 2022
Hi, I am working towards my goals for the week, I probably won't make it to the meet up because my friend needs help with her big event. See you next week.

Absar

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jan 9, 2023
Sorry guys I won't be able to attend today's call. I'm on a 3 day trip to another city with my 5 friends and we're currently out in the streets. So yeah, see you next time. Dw I'll do my 50 pushups

Geist

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Mar 13, 2024
Where’s the link to this week’s call???

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Progress or pushups. We either get smarter or we get stronger.
JOIN the call today

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.