The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

13 years old from Brazil

Guy 019

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 17, 2024
Hello I am Ryan, born in São Paulo, Brazil. Most people I met and teachers always advertised the slowlane as the path to wealth, I fortunately was able to learn english at a young age thanks to my mom who put videos with captions on the tv, I was mostly a normal kid, played video-games all day, watched garbage on Youtube and etc. Last year I found self-improvement content and started to turn my life around. I started reading at the start of this year and I have almost finished reading the millionaire fastlane , and I am very grateful for the book as it taught me a lot.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SnowLava

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jul 7, 2023
India
Hello I am Ryan, born in São Paulo, Brazil. Most people I met and teachers always advertised the slowlane as the path to wealth, I fortunately was able to learn english at a young age thanks to my mom who put videos with captions on the tv, I was mostly a normal kid, played video-games all day, watched garbage on Youtube and etc. Last year I found self-improvement content and started to turn my life around. I started reading at the start of this year and I have almost finished reading the millionaire fastlane , and I am very grateful for the book as it taught me a lot.
Welcome. Feels good when someone even younger than me joins here. Good work on finding self improvement. Do you have any further plans related to business as of now?

Guy 019

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 17, 2024
Welcome. Feels good when someone even younger than me joins here. Good work on finding self improvement. Do you have any further plans related to business as of now?
I am kinda good on editing, so I am growing an account on Tiktok and planning to make a store for people to buy my presets and "Edit like me"

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

gregor_dorr

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 6, 2024
Hi Ryan,

My name is Grégor, I live in Brazil too, and I'm 14 years old.

I'm looking for someone who works with digital so we can talk together about innovative digital marketing concepts and entrepreneurship projects.

Feel free to connect with me on WhatsApp at (55 51 99278-8178) or drop me an email at (globorjesusdorr@gmail.com).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...