The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

how millionaires live there (their) lifestyle

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
543%
Jan 13, 2014

Rem

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
There are so many millionaires right now. I am currently a low single digit millionaire but honestly I don't stand out much from regular folk. I'd focus on $10m+ and their habits... at the bear minimum. To find anything substantial as far as lifestyle differences you'll want to focus on uber high profile millionaires and billionaires.

Also, how did they obtain their wealth? Was it inherited? Did they work their a$$ off providing value through hard work and business endeavors like MJ or getting lucky investing or winning the lotto? Too many variables.

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
post up how your daily routine, habits, skills, thoughts and ideas, and how you treat yourself?
what is the biggest goal you have ever achieved?
the worst barrier you have ever faced?
Since this post is in the self development/improvement section I will contribute some constructive criticism to Mr. Falco,"how millionaires live there lifestyle" should be "
How millionaires live their lifestyles" and I am guessing you meant this as a question or inquiry so perhaps consider a question mark at the end. How you use language matters. All the best. Thanks.

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto
post up how your daily routine, habits, skills, thoughts and ideas, and how you treat yourself?
what is the biggest goal you have ever achieved?
the worst barrier you have ever faced?

mental masturbation at it's finest right here

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Jan 9, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
i feel you on that lucky you don't have to choose between a white or black rolls royce

You chose to answer this question and not mine?!

pIMZGof.gif

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I've been away from the forum most of the day, but I see ya'll been busy as this thread heads to 3 pages. Strong work! :p

MalcoFalco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 11, 2017
Burlington, ON Canada
Serious Question:

Why do you care?
Really to be honest I wanted to see how many people I could witness waste there time putting a feed back on this thread. Although it is a full out comedy thread it honestly puts me in shock on how much time a wealthy human has.

Thank You
Falco

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Jan 9, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
Really to be honest I wanted to see how many people I could witness waste there time putting a feed back on this thread. Although it is a full out comedy thread it honestly puts me in shock on how much time a wealthy human has.

Ok, what an interesting answer...

What kind of feedback were you looking for... because it sounded like you wanted to dream about what rich people do, and your conclusion is that we do nothing but throw funny stuff on threads?

EvanOkanagan

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Aug 2, 2013

So--- you wanted to see how many people would waste their time replying to a thread by wasting your time creating a thread?

You got us good Malco!

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ

Thank You
Falco

More like, after reading all these questions I was really embarrassed for even having asked the question so I have to save face by saying that my original post was just a joke.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Wake up at noon.
Caviar breakfast.
The ladies of The View at 1.
My soaps for the afternoon.
Manicure at 4pm.
Steak dinner at 6pm.
Rachel Maddow, Colbert, and Maher in the evening - life is so unfair! Trump is Russian stooge!
Cigar and cognac as I watch reruns of Two Broke Girls and How I Met Your Mother until I fall asleep.

Repeat as I see fit, because I'm one of 'dem evil rich guys.

MalcoFalco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 11, 2017
Burlington, ON Canada
Wake up at noon.
Caviar breakfast.
The ladies of The View at 1.
My soaps for the afternoon.
Manicure at 4pm.
Steak dinner at 6pm.
Rachel Maddow, Colbert, and Maher in the evening - life is so unfair! Trump is Russian stooge!
Cigar and cognac as I watch reruns of Two Broke Girls and How I Met Your Mother until I fall asleep.

Repeat as I see fit, because I'm one of 'dem evil rich guys.
What type of cigars do you prefer and also great job on the fast lane forum. It has helped me in some of my projects and research to reach in great success.

Real ***** Talk

Falco

MalcoFalco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 11, 2017
Burlington, ON Canada
So--- you wanted to see how many people would waste their time replying to a thread by wasting your time creating a thread?

You got us good Malco!
I guess the equation I created is " my time = your money " never new it could be this easy.

MalcoFalco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 11, 2017
Burlington, ON Canada
Ok, what an interesting answer...

What kind of feedback were you looking for... because it sounded like you wanted to dream about what rich people do, and your conclusion is that we do nothing but throw funny stuff on threads?
I already got my feedback but my question is why would I dream about what rich people do when that already wastes time? Wasn't I born with nothing and I already know I will die with nothing, so to conclude no you don't do nothing because you have nothing to lose.

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas

Thank You
Falco
Falco seriously you need to learn the difference between the word there and their. Google them, consider them and internalize them. Language matters. People of influence notice. BTW English is my second language.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
I'll let you know a little bit more about my lifestyle when Nigerian princess transfers me €10'000'000 I secretly inherited.

I'll definately get Elvis Presley's lock of hair!

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia

Thank You
Falco
No, they aren't wasting their time.
They are just reminiscing their old mistakes.
The 'what do millionaires do' is a SCRIPT hyperreality, guru-worship, podium popping, although they do have a few gems in them.
Most, or all of us, have been there before. We used to think of millionaires as divine gods from heaven. We used to wonder about their magical tactics, the mysterious food they ingest, what they think.
And time and energy was lost.

This may be a comedy thread, but I'm seeing pain and regret behind their posts. When you realise you have wasted so much time on the Internet reading blogs or articles on the secrets of millionaires, when the answers can be found via simple actions that lead to results, guilt isn't enough of a word to describe what comes after.

At least now most of us have gotten on our way....but lost time or energy never comes back. I think that's the worst regret in life.

Here are a few threads in which the topic was close to #landfill, but Fastlaners came in and added stuff that made them good.
GOLD - I have a problem with MJ DeMarco (Follow your passion gets a beatdown)

Notable! - Fear and Action-Faking in Entrepreneurship-- a 19 year old's guide to askholing.

I thought of raising the #landfill alarm, but since you are still parked, maybe I'd give you the benefit of the doubt.
Take such jokes as these very seriously. They have lessons and stories behind them. And they can save your life, if you will let them.

Welcome to the forum.

MidwestLandlord

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
759%
Dec 6, 2016

Thank You
Falco

Haha

Well, that's because time isn't money.

Reading this thread and typing this comment took me about 10 minutes.

I wonder how much money I made in the time I just "wasted"?

scottmsul

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
302%
Apr 29, 2017
Boulder, CO
Since this post is in the self development/improvement section I will contribute some constructive criticism to Mr. Falco,"how millionaires live there lifestyle" should be "
How millionaires live their lifestyles" and I am guessing you meant this as a question or inquiry so perhaps consider a question mark at the end. How you use language matters. All the best. Thanks.

How <do> millionaires live there? <With> lifestyle!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.