The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Got rejected by a girl today...

Midas Touch

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Mar 31, 2014
Quite the opposite. Most western man are hopelessly lost. Their relationship with the opposite sex is not even remotely the first of their problems, to be fair. Having lost every connection with their masculinity is.

This!

OP, I heard about this guy named Jack Donovan but never paid any attention to him. I don't know why but a few days ago I read some of his stuff and it was like reading Boldanddeterminded for the first time. Inspiring and made me shape up because I've been slacking off recently.

http://www.jack-donovan.com/axis/no-mans-land/

I wanted to buy his book, The Way of Men, but decided I would buy it as a reward if I meet my goal for this month. Check out the link I posted.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Durete

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Mar 16, 2012
cKiclfE45nViE.gif
Yep, american cruise line rules.

You can say "That is a nice dress" but you cannot say "You look good today" as that could have sexual innuendo so it is not allowed.

Pretty much any "compliments" based on looks or the appearance of a person is a big no-no.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Yep, american cruise line rules.

You can say "That is a nice dress" but you cannot say "You look good today" as that could have sexual innuendo so it is not allowed.

Pretty much any "compliments" based on looks or the appearance of a person is a big no-no.
Dude, leave F*cking Nazi Germany right away

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
Is it just Italy, or Fanta basically disappeared in the last five years?
Whatever, it was disgusting anyway.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Is it just Italy, or Fanta basically disappeared in the last five years?
Whatever, it was disgusting anyway.
I love Fanta.
7-smiling-face-with-heart-shaped-eyes.png

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
This thread makes me sad. Women are human beings. Just talk to them.
I'll be honest, I don't care about a woman's situation or stuff like that and I feel bored when I engage in regular conversation with one and try to force a reaction to make it look like I care about what she says.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
I'll be honest, I don't care about a woman's situation or stuff like that and I feel bored when I engage in regular conversation with one and try to force a reaction to make it look like I care about what she says.
post-37094-Tom-Cruise-WHAT-gif-Oblivion-I-wDog.gif

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
You know this is the definition of being dull, yeah?

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
You know this is the definition of being dull, yeah?
Well how do I change it? I want to be genuinely interested in women but I don't really care yet I don't want to be rude, probably why I don't have any female friends.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Well how do I change it? I want to be genuinely interested in women but I don't really care yet I don't want to be rude, probably why I don't have any female friends.
Well, I can certainly identify with you. I dont meet a lot of women right now because Im working 24/7, but the few that I meet and are roughly the same age are just SO F*ckING BORING.

If I meet a truly interesting woman its easy for me to geniunely want to get to know them.

But I hate useless smalltalk.

Same for guys. Build an interesting life first, then interesting women will be attracted to you.

Just my 2 cents. But what do I know. I'm a workaholic that got dumped by my first real gf after 4,5 years. So I will shut my mouth about this now and continue to work on my own life first :).

Mark Anthony Le

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Nov 29, 2011
NY, New York
I've had my best luck when I'm too busy for women. Stop chasing and live in abundance. Your whole mentality has to change. You can't say "I need this girl" or "I want to bang her"

Instead think "Eh, I might bang her if I want to" "Eh, I've banged hotter women than her, she's nowhere near my league but I'll consider her if I'm not busy"

Things like that will totally change your mindset...

Hell... That's how I met my current fiancé. She even supports me in my quest.

Win win :)

Lasvagabond

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 12, 2015
As far as I know it's fine,
During my free time I just wear jeans and a playful dress shirt,
During work always in a suit, tuxedo or a costume (Work is 99% of my life though...working all day, every day.

see above, don't know too much about fashion though, I got clothes that I think look good.

My body language is generally very open, kind of a cross over from my work. (I'm an entertainer on a cruise ship, the "Go to" guy for fun.

I would say that I have advanced conversation skills.
I talk all day, every day, with everyone.(once again part of my job) I can talk for hours and come up with very deep and interesting questions.
Thing is, the girls enjoy the conversations...but then that's it.

Not too many, most people that I meet are guests on the cruise ship, dating them is a big no-no.
Then there are a few female crew members that I'm interested in. But got a lot of bad experience with that. (They're either dating everybody at the same time, only date the highest officer in charge, or are married at home. also nobody takes dating or relationships serious on a ship, standard rule is: If one of you leaves the ship, the relationship is over.)

There are a few crew members I talk to occasionally, The girls I'm talking at are usually the professional dancers, aerialists or ice skaters that we have on board. But it always stays with talking and having a nice conversation.... I do ask them out but the answer is almost always "no" or that they've already got plans. Probably since of social pressure as if their friends don't think high of me, they'll never go on a date. (Think of living on a cruise ship as the adult version of high school.) and if they say yes on going out they either cancel last moment, or it just stays in the "Friend zone' all the time.

That being said, on a ship it's quite hard as well, as if a girl complaints that you're "Sexually harassing her" which is already considered saying "You're looking good today" you lose your job, and might end up in jail. and also I never get to know my work schedule until the night before. so you can't plan anything, everything has to be impulsive.

Did not realise your situation. I was under the assumption you where based in a major city. It's a very damaging to always assume rejection. What's worse rejection or regret?

Bila

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Dec 2, 2014
Ontario Canada
That is called lack of empathy .....we are just too self absorbed ...i say "we" because it's very common.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
That is called lack of empathy .....we are just too self absorbed ...i say "we" because it's very common.
I have empathy for people I care about like family and friends, not for other people.

borntodominate

Bronze Contributor
Aug 31, 2014
I have empathy for people I care about like family and friends, not for other people.
You're doing it wrong bro. it shouldnt be a normal conversation, should be filled with you being cocky and a few sexual comments. then eventually you F*ck her and can disregard if shes boring. usually its the more attractive girls

id like to mention though that this type of "dating" leaves you feeling empty inside.

Last edited:

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
You're doing it wrong bro. it shouldnt be a normal conversation, should be filled with you being cocky and a few sexual comments. then eventually you F*ck her and can disregard if shes boring. usually its the more attractive girls

id like to mention though that this type of "dating" leaves you feeling empty inside.
Or I can just buy a hooker, pay my 50 dollars to save me time chatting and also cut any drama.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario

Read "How To Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie.

Then read it again.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
Read "How To Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie.

Then read it again.
I once read a little, it was too boring, I'm not gonna read it again.

IceCreamKid

With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,185%
Jun 8, 2010
California
710.png

Brb guys gotta go to the Halloween store to pick up my clown ninja costume.

Seriously though, let's all work on ourselves and our biz. The women will always be there, but the time to pursue our fastlane is today.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014

Cool. How many women have you bedded this way?

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
710.png

Seriously though, let's all work on ourselves and our biz. The women will always be there, but the time to pursue our fastlane is today.
I view the "work on ourselves" statement to be an action fake that prevents you from taking real action which is to meet women. You should always work on yourself and your biz but don't let it be an excuse. Right now there is a fat slob out there with no life banging all the chicks while you're "working on yourself" to that end. The difference? The fat slob is more proactive than you in this regard and has more experience.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
710.png

I'm gonna be so attractive to girls

Pennywise.png

zr1

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
254%
May 25, 2011
Chasing girls (and money) is like chasing butterflies.

The harder you go after them, the harder it is to catch them.

Build yourself into a better person. Build a better garden. Plant flowers instead of weeds in your mind. Empower all areas of your life. If you value you, the world will value you.

The butterflies will come to you so quick so fast you'll wonder where they've been hiding all these years.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
Chasing girls (and money) is like chasing butterflies.

The harder you go after them, the harder it is to catch them.

Build yourself into a better person. Build a better garden. Plant flowers instead of weeds in your mind. Empower all areas of your life. If you value you, the world will value you.

The butterflies will come to you so quick so fast you'll wonder where they've been hiding all these years.
How long did it take you before the chicks were surrounding you like butterflies in a garden?

zr1

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
254%
May 25, 2011
5 years. Work hard today then play hard later. You do whatever it takes no matter how long it takes to build your garden. To HAVE more, one must BE more.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.