The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Chasing Paper: Ubermen$ch Race

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013
I hope you make us look like F*cking idiots.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mr.B

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Nov 8, 2014
Australia
This thread is hilarious, thanks @Ubermensch for the entertainment and inspiration to log out of here and go do something that matters.

Last edited:

brandonrush

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jul 23, 2012
Louisiana
I nominate this thread for Gold status.

ART10.jpg

Last edited:

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
You'll learn someday, hopefully sooner then later. I wish you the best of luck. You have not a clue what success means, or how to be successful. Really a shame too when there's so many guys a thousand times more successful than you on this forum that you are literally *SURROUNDED by* and yet choose to ignore so you can 'chase your paper'

Good luck in your 'chasing paper'. This is your thread, so i'll respect your ignorance and stop posting in it. If you're immature enough you'll probably try to diss or burn me or prove yourself a 'man' by replying to this with a bunch of crap, antagonizing me to comment back. I'm the bigger man though ;)

@ChrisJbuzzkillington

At least all of your blindly self-ironic posturing B.S. isn't bothering me 'cause I keep making money while you keep making hating a$$ posts. Hahaha. I bet it makes ya so mad, huh. I hope it does. Cause if it does, then that means I just got under your skin and got you to promote me some more. Hahahahaha. See , bro? Either way I win. 'Cause the whole purpose of this thread is to make it the biggest thread on the site, so me and Mr. Chasing Paper and do our time on this site a little justice. You know, we gotta live up to Vigilante's taunts and whatnot, otherwise we're world-class bitches. Haha. So... thanks for your negativity. Thanks for your oh-so-transparent condescension masquerading as vaguely expressed insight into the nature of life it-F*cking-self. Keep it coming, bro. Either way I win. If you post, you show that your'e not the bigger man, little boy. And if you don't post, then my thread just lost an idiot.

Win/Win for me, just like the deals me and Chase are doing off-line on yo' punk a$$. LMFAO

@ChasingPaper is literally chasin' paper. Jesus Christ. I thought that's what this place was all about. But ya'll don't like that, do you? Can't handle it when a guy starts making a little paper?

And yet, there are some of you out there who love it. You like the way I talk shit. I literally got a private message back in the day saying "this whole site is about a bunch of nice nice bla bla at least you're different."

Not sure how to take that, but it came from a fan of the 48 Laws of Power, so I take it as a compliment.

Man, it feels good to be winnin'. Win. Win. Win.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
You know what I hope? More than anything for you? I hope you come in here some day and post pics of the stacks. Not because I give a shit, but because I want you to win. I want you to be real. I want you to say "I told you so" and mean it and back it up. I still believe it is out there to be taken. I think you can take it. I've been flat broke, on my back, can't breathe, can't eat.

And I got back up again. So yeah, I want you to prove me wrong. That will be a GOOD day for me, not a bad day.

Word.

davedev

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
372%
Jun 3, 2013
Florida
This will, in fact, be my final post on this site UNTIL video evidence of our $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ amount is posted.

Uber, you violated:

Law 5 of the 48 Laws (So Much Depends on Reputation -- Guard it with your Life)
Law 9 of the 48 Laws (Win through your Actions, Never through Argument)

How can you recover?

Do what you said you would do..

See ya in October.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Uber, you violated:

How can you recover?

See ya in October.

Finally. A truly interesting post.

I appreciate your thought-provoking question. Beware. Reading the remainder of this post is an official introduction to The Dark Side.

How much of the 48 Laws of Power have you studied, my friend? Have you put them in the context of the other works written by Robert Greene, a kind of modern-day uber-Machiavelli. I say Uber, paying homage to Nietzsche, whose work echoes throughout all of Greene's work.

In fact, he concludes Mastery with: "Because we think well of ourselves, but nonetheless never suppose ourselves capable of producing a painting like one of Raphael's or a dramatic scene like one of Shakespeare's, we convince ourselves that the capacity to do so is quite extraordinary marvelous, a wholly uncommon accident, or, if we are still religiously included, a mercy from on high. Thus our vanity, our self-love, promotes the cult of genius: for only if we think of him as being very remote from us, as a miraculum, does he not aggrieve us... But, aside from the suggestions of our vanity, the activity of the genius seems in no way fundamentally different from the activity of the inventor of machines, the scholar of astronomy or history, the master of tactics. All these activities are explicable if one pictures oneself people whose thinking is active in one direction, who employ everything as material, who always zealously observe their own inner life and that of others, who perceive everywhere models and incentives, who never tire of combining together the means available to them. Genius too does nothing but learn first how to lay bricks then how to build, and continually seek for material and continually form itself around it. Every activity of man is amazingly complicated, not only that of the genius: but none is a "miracle."

Those are the final sentences of Robert Greene's latest work, Mastery.

There are certain aspects of Mastery that I relate especially well with. Greene's description of learning - and eventually mastering - the piano, on the second page of the book, where he discusses The Ultimate Power and relates it to the process of learning and mastering the piano.

@Formless

I take your comment as support, brother/sister, whatever/whoever you are. At the end of the day, beyond the crazy, I think you can sense the realness of who I am and what I am. Read my threads. You decide if I'm lying - or if I'm legit. Ask @ChasingPaper . He can't tell you much, because he's under non-disclosure, but he'll tell you I'm for real.

He'll also tell you that I'm all about this Dr. HAHA Lung shit. He'll also tell you that we think some of you are CRAZY.

As compared to me...

Who is perfectly sane.

Anyway, I'll turn off the sarcasm juice.

Back to Formlessness, which happens to be the 48th Law, the one Mao exhibits (Mao's "Complete Objectivity" notion also inspired the First Chapter of the 50th Law), and which Robert Greene admits is his favorite.

@Vigilante

Sometimes, you just feel tired. You feel weak. And when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength, and just pull that shit outta you. And get that motivation to not give up and NOT be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face."

'Til I collapse, I'm going to put every ounce of my effort into my hustle. I'm going to win, and by win, I mean that I will be able to say that no matter what happens, I put everything in this. I gave it my all. I post here because at the end of the day, I relate with the principles. One day, when I was feelin' like shit, MJ posted in and basically said yo, we get it. We all deal with this. Keep fighting.

But then he also complained that some of my posts were just rants about how great I am. Heh, to be honest with you, I had to psych myself up for some calls. I had to remind myself that I pitched and closed Fortune 1000 companies before. I had to remember that I really am dope enough to close multi-million dollar biz-to-biz contracts (of varying sorts)... just 'cause I'm the man, and I've been doing this since I dropped out of college at 16. I 'm in this shit for real. I've bled the pains of a guy who poured hundreds of thousands of dollars into a hope, which was just a faint glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel, and now I'm storming through it like motherfuckin' Neo in the Matrix and the only reason I'm not crying tears of wretched. Motherfuckin'. Glory. Is that visual evidence of my Ri$E has been saved just for @ChasingPaper and @FastlaneTiger. My brothers.

The shit the three of us is like magic. Black magic. Magic that says (expletive deleted) YOU IF YOU'RE NOT WITH US OR AT LEAST CHEERING FOR US.

@davedev

:) I really like you question, dude. It's making me feel... creative.

Hmmm...

Where's my Gucci bag...

Damn. May mangled copy of 33 strategies of War isn't on me. Oh, wait. Silly me. It's always on me. HAHAHAHA. Check my blog brother. I have this shit nailed on my chest, like Christ was nailed on the tree...

You know, I'm not sure what it is that makes people read my posts. But the responses... they're worth it. I find people who think like me. Honestly, the few people I've dealt with from this site are worth the time I've spent with them. I've learned lessons from every encounter. I mean, come on. I'm legit. I get on the phone with motherfuckers. How many of YOU even have the balls to get on the phone with someone from this site, strike up a conversation, sign contracts and then start making hundreds of colds calls, preparing presentations... explaining to clients why this is a one-of-a kind opportunity...

Hhahaha.

Come on, guys. TIL THE ROOF COMES OFF I'M GONNA RIP THIS SHIT!!!!!

Sorry, I'm feeling a little... ah. I can't describe the words.

Anyway, let me get back to @Formless

Bro, I'm sure you're aware that your username coincides with the 48th Law of Power, right?

Also, it coincides with Bruce Lee's famous maxim: "Be water, my friend." :)

In other words... RIDE THE WAVE... LIKE MUSASHI...

Brothers, I soon await you in paradise. As I type these sentences, I laugh in my heart about how much hatred we've generated. Perhaps we should make a list. No... this would not be worth our time. All we have to do is continue to do what we've been doing... hustling... everyday... even when it hurts... even when we don't want to... keep going... keep fighting, brothers... and I promise you, we are going to be able to celebrate and the Fastlane will ultimately come to love us. So what. Our story wasn't pretty. We were gutted on the horns of fate in a brutal situation. The whole world's financial crisis go messed up. Double Down Media had to shut down operations. No more cool parties for Hudge Fund Managers under the age of 30 making 8-figures a year. Damn. The hell? Everything just went to crap.

Man. Back to square one. Hm. Create an uber-biz. Step one... start an energy brokerage... heh-heh-heh... learn lots of lessons... start another energy brokerage... heh-heh-heh...

Now... completely shift industries. Sell sex. Sell greed. Sell glory. Sell the American basic... nvm. I'm getting ahead of myself, and I'm begging to feel as though I am rambling.

Requirements:
Intense loneliness. Intense immersion in your work. Frequent statements of non-belief and doubt expressed by those who are closest to you, and these are the ones who are supposed to believe in you even when you didn't believe in yourself... and there were times they believe in you when you didn't believe in yourself....
Lots of long conversations with clients, strategic partners, and business advisors. Clients, because you need to know what they think. You gotta think of how to get that first client. If you have to, buy him. But you should really bond with him. Think of him as a partner... and he BECOMES a business partner. I think that's an idea that would really help anyone in any kind of business. Establishing the relationship with that FIRST customer or client is really key. Things can really take off lightening first from there. They can tell you so much! They can criticize you. Sometimes harshly. And that's good, because you need that, because when you're going after an entire market, your pitch and game have to be TOP NOTCH. At the end of the day, yes, it's about the customers needs. Can you fulfill them? How much will it cost them? Can you save them more than they ultimately have to pay you? Can you corner the market, meaning that your'e the only person selling what you sell, with the financing mathematics to back it up?

Random observation: Girls from Russia twerk so, so nice.

Lots of writing in your notebook. Sometimes, when you deal with extremely intense situations, you want to write over and over again. Like the folloloinwg:

Lots more, but the point is that Robert Greene obviously respects Nietzsche highly. So does Dr. HAHA Lung, who reminds the read in the opening pages of Mind-Sword that Nietzsche made philosophy dangerous.

Anyway, back to those laws. Robert Greene reminds people about not apply this or that law in formulaic way, it is about having a certain mindset. This is why he practices Zen-style meditation, and has been doing so for years now. It is clear that Greene is always bettering himself. Anyone who has seen him speak other languages can attest to this.

Circulating , the internet there is a picture of 50 Cent and Robert Green arm wrestling.
It is a funny picture to me, because these guys have such different backgrounds... but they seem to have so much in common. You can see videos of 50 cent online talking about releasing the 50 th Law, but the video is shot with the projects in the background. They're in the projects when the video is being shot. And 50's talkin' that real shit. That $$$,$$$,$$$ shit. I relate with that. The dude got shot 9 times, and while I've never been shot, there are many things I've been through that have been extremely painful, so much that sometimes I wanted to give... and be a quitter...

But I enter every action with boldness. Every phone call. Every client conversation.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
There's only one reason to have TWO accounts and that's because you've decided to fake something. Either your first account was fake and now you want to be real, or your first account was real, and now you want to be fake. Sorry, but the forum doesn't need more anonymous people rolling around in masks, it needs real people who have decided to be themselves.

Thanks for understanding. It's also a public note for anyone who wants to create multiple accounts for shits-n-giggles.

LOL. Wow. This sure did get public!

@strong @FastlaneTiger @whatever

You honestly deserved to be confront in public on this one. You kinda gotta put up or shut up. I mean, seriously man. What's wrong with you.

Just!

Kidding!

Don'g freak out.

You have good potential. You just need to be focused on the RIGHT thing. The changing of your profile name is merely a symptom of this larger problem. Lucky for you, it is a problem that can be fixed quickly. @ChasingPaper and I will discuss with you later today.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
@strong I'm not sure if you understand how things work around here since you just joined 10 days ago (which is interesting by itself) but let me fill you in.

-Talk is not action, that's all we've seen for a while from your friend.
- How "massive" the action is, is relative to your current position in life. So if I might ask at what point in your journey are you so that I can put that "massive action" into a frame of your reference.
- It's difficult, if not impossible to judge the quality of ones actions, until you've far surpassed that point yourself.

@FastlaneTiger

He's honestly right. Unless I were to give the "legit" players on this site the inside scoop on my daily activities: my calls (who they are with, what they are about, the key concepts covered), my e-mails (the goals expressed therein, and which individuals and groups they are expressed to), the agreements I sign (why I'm signing them, how they allow me to essentially corner the market and leverage the fact that I am the first organization of my kind to execute such a deal), etc... then there is no real way to truly verify my claims. For that matter, there is no way to empirically validate ANYONE's claims, short of seeing a bunch of crazy cars and boats and stuff at least leased by the guy, combined wit the inside figures on his personal and business income worldwide... you can't ever really know. So when A GUY LIKE ME says proof, he really means it.

Anyway, I think that concludes this round of Ubermensch screed spewing.

The rpoof will come in due time. The proof is NOT in the pudding (the hard work) it is REALLY in the cheddar.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
Finally. A truly interesting post.

I appreciate your thought-provoking question. Beware. Reading the remainder of this post is an official introduction to The Dark Side.

How much of the 48 Laws of Power have you studied, my friend? Have you put them in the context of the other works written by Robert Greene, a kind of modern-day uber-Machiavelli. I say Uber, paying homage to Nietzsche, whose work echoes throughout all of Greene's work.

In fact, he concludes Mastery with: "Because we think well of ourselves, but nonetheless never suppose ourselves capable of producing a painting like one of Raphael's or a dramatic scene like one of Shakespeare's, we convince ourselves that the capacity to do so is quite extraordinary marvelous, a wholly uncommon accident, or, if we are still religiously included, a mercy from on high. Thus our vanity, our self-love, promotes the cult of genius: for only if we think of him as being very remote from us, as a miraculum, does he not aggrieve us... But, aside from the suggestions of our vanity, the activity of the genius seems in no way fundamentally different from the activity of the inventor of machines, the scholar of astronomy or history, the master of tactics. All these activities are explicable if one pictures oneself people whose thinking is active in one direction, who employ everything as material, who always zealously observe their own inner life and that of others, who perceive everywhere models and incentives, who never tire of combining together the means available to them. Genius too does nothing but learn first how to lay bricks then how to build, and continually seek for material and continually form itself around it. Every activity of man is amazingly complicated, not only that of the genius: but none is a "miracle."

Those are the final sentences of Robert Greene's latest work, Mastery.

There are certain aspects of Mastery that I relate especially well with. Greene's description of learning - and eventually mastering - the piano, on the second page of the book, where he discusses The Ultimate Power and relates it to the process of learning and mastering the piano.

@Formless

I take your comment as support, brother/sister, whatever/whoever you are. At the end of the day, beyond the crazy, I think you can sense the realness of who I am and what I am. Read my threads. You decide if I'm lying - or if I'm legit. Ask @ChasingPaper . He can't tell you much, because he's under non-disclosure, but he'll tell you I'm for real.

He'll also tell you that I'm all about this Dr. HAHA Lung shit. He'll also tell you that we think some of you are CRAZY.

As compared to me...

Who is perfectly sane.

Anyway, I'll turn off the sarcasm juice.

Back to Formlessness, which happens to be the 48th Law, the one Mao exhibits (Mao's "Complete Objectivity" notion also inspired the First Chapter of the 50th Law), and which Robert Greene admits is his favorite.

@Vigilante

Sometimes, you just feel tired. You feel weak. And when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength, and just pull that shit outta you. And get that motivation to not give up and NOT be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face."

'Til I collapse, I'm going to put every ounce of my effort into my hustle. I'm going to win, and by win, I mean that I will be able to say that no matter what happens, I put everything in this. I gave it my all. I post here because at the end of the day, I relate with the principles. One day, when I was feelin' like shit, MJ posted in and basically said yo, we get it. We all deal with this. Keep fighting.

But then he also complained that some of my posts were just rants about how great I am. Heh, to be honest with you, I had to psych myself up for some calls. I had to remind myself that I pitched and closed Fortune 1000 companies before. I had to remember that I really am dope enough to close multi-million dollar biz-to-biz contracts (of varying sorts)... just 'cause I'm the man, and I've been doing this since I dropped out of college at 16. I 'm in this shit for real. I've bled the pains of a guy who poured hundreds of thousands of dollars into a hope, which was just a faint glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel, and now I'm storming through it like motherfuckin' Neo in the Matrix and the only reason I'm not crying tears of wretched. Motherfuckin'. Glory. Is that visual evidence of my Ri$E has been saved just for @ChasingPaper and @FastlaneTiger. My brothers.

The shit the three of us is like magic. Black magic. Magic that says (expletive deleted) YOU IF YOU'RE NOT WITH US OR AT LEAST CHEERING FOR US.

@davedev

:) I really like you question, dude. It's making me feel... creative.

Hmmm...

Where's my Gucci bag...

Damn. May mangled copy of 33 strategies of War isn't on me. Oh, wait. Silly me. It's always on me. HAHAHAHA. Check my blog brother. I have this shit nailed on my chest, like Christ was nailed on the tree...

You know, I'm not sure what it is that makes people read my posts. But the responses... they're worth it. I find people who think like me. Honestly, the few people I've dealt with from this site are worth the time I've spent with them. I've learned lessons from every encounter. I mean, come on. I'm legit. I get on the phone with motherfuckers. How many of YOU even have the balls to get on the phone with someone from this site, strike up a conversation, sign contracts and then start making hundreds of colds calls, preparing presentations... explaining to clients why this is a one-of-a kind opportunity...

Hhahaha.

Come on, guys. TIL THE ROOF COMES OFF I'M GONNA RIP THIS SHIT!!!!!

Sorry, I'm feeling a little... ah. I can't describe the words.

Anyway, let me get back to @Formless

Bro, I'm sure you're aware that your username coincides with the 48th Law of Power, right?

Also, it coincides with Bruce Lee's famous maxim: "Be water, my friend." :)

In other words... RIDE THE WAVE... LIKE MUSASHI...

Brothers, I soon await you in paradise. As I type these sentences, I laugh in my heart about how much hatred we've generated. Perhaps we should make a list. No... this would not be worth our time. All we have to do is continue to do what we've been doing... hustling... everyday... even when it hurts... even when we don't want to... keep going... keep fighting, brothers... and I promise you, we are going to be able to celebrate and the Fastlane will ultimately come to love us. So what. Our story wasn't pretty. We were gutted on the horns of fate in a brutal situation. The whole world's financial crisis go messed up. Double Down Media had to shut down operations. No more cool parties for Hudge Fund Managers under the age of 30 making 8-figures a year. Damn. The hell? Everything just went to crap.

Man. Back to square one. Hm. Create an uber-biz. Step one... start an energy brokerage... heh-heh-heh... learn lots of lessons... start another energy brokerage... heh-heh-heh...

Now... completely shift industries. Sell sex. Sell greed. Sell glory. Sell the American basic... nvm. I'm getting ahead of myself, and I'm begging to feel as though I am rambling.

Requirements:
Intense loneliness. Intense immersion in your work. Frequent statements of non-belief and doubt expressed by those who are closest to you, and these are the ones who are supposed to believe in you even when you didn't believe in yourself... and there were times they believe in you when you didn't believe in yourself....
Lots of long conversations with clients, strategic partners, and business advisors. Clients, because you need to know what they think. You gotta think of how to get that first client. If you have to, buy him. But you should really bond with him. Think of him as a partner... and he BECOMES a business partner. I think that's an idea that would really help anyone in any kind of business. Establishing the relationship with that FIRST customer or client is really key. Things can really take off lightening first from there. They can tell you so much! They can criticize you. Sometimes harshly. And that's good, because you need that, because when you're going after an entire market, your pitch and game have to be TOP NOTCH. At the end of the day, yes, it's about the customers needs. Can you fulfill them? How much will it cost them? Can you save them more than they ultimately have to pay you? Can you corner the market, meaning that your'e the only person selling what you sell, with the financing mathematics to back it up?

Random observation: Girls from Russia twerk so, so nice.

Lots of writing in your notebook. Sometimes, when you deal with extremely intense situations, you want to write over and over again. Like the folloloinwg:

Lots more, but the point is that Robert Greene obviously respects Nietzsche highly. So does Dr. HAHA Lung, who reminds the read in the opening pages of Mind-Sword that Nietzsche made philosophy dangerous.

Anyway, back to those laws. Robert Greene reminds people about not apply this or that law in formulaic way, it is about having a certain mindset. This is why he practices Zen-style meditation, and has been doing so for years now. It is clear that Greene is always bettering himself. Anyone who has seen him speak other languages can attest to this.

Circulating , the internet there is a picture of 50 Cent and Robert Green arm wrestling.
It is a funny picture to me, because these guys have such different backgrounds... but they seem to have so much in common. You can see videos of 50 cent online talking about releasing the 50 th Law, but the video is shot with the projects in the background. They're in the projects when the video is being shot. And 50's talkin' that real shit. That $$$,$$$,$$$ shit. I relate with that. The dude got shot 9 times, and while I've never been shot, there are many things I've been through that have been extremely painful, so much that sometimes I wanted to give... and be a quitter...

But I enter every action with boldness. Every phone call. Every client conversation.
holy freaking shit, that's the longest reply I've read my whole life in a forum. You could have written a whole book and published it on Amazon instead.

couldn't resist [emoji14]

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Uber, you violated:

How can you recover?

See ya in October.

Heh-heh-heh.

Thinking a little more clearly on the matter today:

You may or may not be correct in your assessment of my moves, but consider the following:

Am I concealing my intentions? Do you know my ultimate plan? Does anyone? I don't have a girl friend. I don't have any friends close enough to share every detail with. Some know key components. Others know the details in my personal life that explain why I go so hard, and SOME of what I'm going after. But no one knows the whole picture. No one. "Make your plans in the dark, then strike like a thunderbolt." Classic Sun-Tzu. He would like this. As would Greene, who draws upon Sun-Tzu, General Giap's (Vietnam War general) Go-like/Sun-Tzu like guerrilla warfare tactics. Just as Greene points out (as does the earliest copy of Freakonomics)... there are parallels between the black market and the overall economic picture... there are overlays of war strategy and business strategy. That works even in the NFL. Just look at what happened with the Patriots outright deception in the recent Ravens game. "All warfare is deception." Classic Sun-Tzu.

The 48 Laws apply to the court or arena that you're in, so it depends on context. Have I violated laws here on the fastlane? Perhaps, but have I violated them in my own life... in my own business endeavors? Am I truly a master of the game in real life and simply blowing off some steam on the weekends (which I hate, because there is some downtime in my industry... unless you go global... which I'm working on...)...

Am I playing a sucker to catch a sucker?

Am I just PLAYING to be this or that, just to ensure that I am... Courting attention at all cost?

Does it really matter what I say right now, aside from the motivation it gives me and anyone like me to MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO THE GLORIOUS END - because I have already planned all the way to the end?

In real life - 70, 80, 90 hours a week - are you going so hard that you stay up two or three days in a row? Are you working out during this time, just to keep yourself focused, just as Robert Greene did during the writing of Mastery?

And regarding my reputation...

Context, my friend. How do you know my reputation? I've got a serious a$$ corporate attorney who specializes in contract law. I know what I am. I'm a superstar, and I've got some crazy shit poppin' off right now. I don't have anyone to relate with this shit. I have a bunch of slow lane thinkers around me and in my life. They're impressed by mediocre upper-middle class salaries. They don't see the beauty in grinding your a$$ off for nothing for a long time... sometimes years...

And then finally entering the glorious moments of crazy paydays. Suddenly, you're looking at retarded 8-figure numbers QUICK.

Don't worry. Come tomorrow, it's back to the grind.

And next time you try to audit my power strategies, you might want to consider thinking if I'm currently applying any of the strategies in the 50th Law or the 33 Strategies of War. And think of all the contexts in which the details in those book can be applied.

Whooo!

That's deep.

Oh my god, how many times do I have to say it. This post isn't for everyone. It's only for the fellow genius out there. It's for the genius who realizes taht "genius" just means doing something for 10,000, 20,000, 30,000+ hours... and mastering it. It means falling in love with it. You can't take me out of this game, just like you can't take Tom Brady off his A-play status.

I'm a BON

HAHA

BANG!

Mr.B

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Nov 8, 2014
Australia
@Ubermensch I wish you all the best with all of your crazy shit...

giphy.gif

But this thread is a waste of time.
This post isn't for everyone. It's only for the fellow genius out there.

You have an interesting definition of genius.

Mr.B

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Nov 8, 2014
Australia

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thread is closed. I've read 6 pages of absolute nothingness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!