The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Chasing Paper: Ubermen$ch Race

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
There is a guy here on the forum that is pretty quiet, and working on something world class. Nobody here knows about it. (It's not me, by the way.) He doesn't beat his chest about it. He has been working on it for over a year. He has invested almost everything he has in it. It was his own idea. It's far from simple. It will be nearly impossible to replicate.

While people talk about contests, action fakes, and other distractions, he has quietly been working his plan. Putting the pieces in place. Taking his 90,000 practice shots.

He's about to launch his beta test of a physical business. You'll never read about it in any newspaper. He'll never enter any contest.

However, he'll make it. He'll be able to drive a lambo before most, because he stuck to the disciplines of building a business. Tons of hurdles. Tons of sweat. Tons of time. Tons of mistakes. And now... roll out. And when it all clicks, you will probably never see a photo of him in his lambo because he probably will never post one. He doesn't need to.

Overnight success was probably 18 months in the making with 0 ROI.

There's a lot of cool people on this forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Big declarations mean nothing. Big action is impressive. Time will tell.

You've been here five years, mostly in the shadows. It's time to either put up or shut up.

Make it happen. Looking forward to your victory pictures.

Milkanic

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Apr 17, 2012
Madison, WI
UJgmG81.jpg

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Am I? I said I'd be happy to do a competition. You said you'd give me details and rules. You said you guys didn't know if you were reporting via Skype or a through forum. I never received a thing... You just kept pushing it off...I expected that though.

Don't use my name in effort to show credibility or build your plan that hasn't even happened. I kept quiet from this thread so as not to offend or embarrass anyone. But until I get the details I've asked you to provide, I am not in.

It's simple. You guys want to race? OK let's do it. Put up or shut up. I got nothing from you guys so far.

I asked Uber genuinely what exactly he was trying to obtain or prove in hopes that maybe I could see some method to the madness....Guess what I got? ........Nothing.

So no, as of now I'm not in. I rose to the challenge and said "Sure, let's play." And I got crickets. So post the details. And I'll take you up on the competition.

And I'll give you quite the run for your money.

Don't chase money, my friend. Chase value and money will flow. Don't take the bait. Do your thing.

The only person I compare myself to... is the person I was yesterday. The only sales I try and beat... are my own sales from last year.

I might never have as much money as Mark Cuban. You might never have as much money as me. There are several on the forum that have been posting here for years that will never have as much as you. It's not a competition. Don't let it become one.

Let self improvement drive you early on. Let world improvement (scale) drive you down the road once you get rolling.

Worry more about making a difference, and less about measuring your value based on the size of your bank account. I have enjoyed your posts way too much for you to get caught up in some internet pissing match.

Photoshop and a screen name let you be who ever you want to be. Don't be that. Be real. Be authentic. Don't get caught up in the drama, or you will miss the bigger picture.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hey MJ, I didn't realise that it's against the rules to have 2 accounts.

There's only one reason to have TWO accounts and that's because you've decided to fake something. Either your first account was fake and now you want to be real, or your first account was real, and now you want to be fake. Sorry, but the forum doesn't need more anonymous people rolling around in masks, it needs real people who have decided to be themselves.

Thanks for understanding. It's also a public note for anyone who wants to create multiple accounts for shits-n-giggles.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
As you get older, you truly realize why they say youth is wasted on the youth.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
You know what I hope? More than anything for you? I hope you come in here some day and post pics of the stacks. Not because I give a shit, but because I want you to win. I want you to be real. I want you to say "I told you so" and mean it and back it up. I still believe it is out there to be taken. I think you can take it. I've been flat broke, on my back, can't breathe, can't eat.

And I got back up again. So yeah, I want you to prove me wrong. That will be a GOOD day for me, not a bad day.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thread is closed. I've read 6 pages of absolute nothingness.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
It's not my first account on this forum.

Great, you best be letting a mod know which one you want deleted. Because one of them is about to go bye-bye, and yes, we know which the other one is.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
This will, in fact, be my final post on this site UNTIL video evidence of our $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ amount is posted.
That lasted all of two weeks, lol.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Apathy huh? Yet your still posting here. Lol. Okay.

?

I moderate this forum. I don't go away. I get paid way too much to use my ignore button. I work here.

I am interested in your thread much like someone would pay $2 to watch a freak show. You know there are better things for you to do than sit through a freak show, but it is just so damn interesting. Kind of like people who slow down to gawk at an accident.

Anyway, you are wasting time. Your contest with your friend has started. The clock is ticking. Go make shit happen. He's probably several phone calls ahead of you at this point.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
We're not huge advocates of chasing money.

If you create value, money follows.

If you chase money, some times it works, but most of the time it involves compromise and failure.

There has to be a reason, and the reason isn't simply because you want to chase paper.

Milkanic

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Apr 17, 2012
Madison, WI

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
Am I? I said I'd be happy to do a competition. You said you'd give me details and rules. You said you guys didn't know if you were reporting via Skype or a through forum. I never received a thing... You just kept pushing it off...I expected that though.

Don't use my name in effort to show credibility or build your plan that hasn't even happened. I kept quiet from this thread so as not to offend or embarrass anyone. But until I get the details I've asked you to provide, I am not in.

It's simple. You guys want to race? OK let's do it. Put up or shut up. I got nothing from you guys so far.

I asked Uber genuinely what exactly he was trying to obtain or prove in hopes that maybe I could see some method to the madness....Guess what I got? ........Nothing.

So no, as of now I'm not in. I rose to the challenge and said "Sure, let's play." And I got crickets. So post the details. And I'll take you up on the competition.

And I'll give you quite the run for your money.

davedev

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
372%
Jun 3, 2013
Florida
This will, in fact, be my final post on this site UNTIL video evidence of our $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ amount is posted.

Uber, you violated:

Law 5 of the 48 Laws (So Much Depends on Reputation -- Guard it with your Life)
Law 9 of the 48 Laws (Win through your Actions, Never through Argument)

How can you recover?

Do what you said you would do..

See ya in October.

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
There is a guy here on the forum that is pretty quiet,
In my 'security' experience...the 'quiet ones' are the ones to keep an eye on....NOT the loud ones.

The loud ones are almost always just a distraction.

Personally, I like keeping under the radar and still being able to make an impact and help people.

I'm glad for him and glad to read your writings @Vigilante .

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Never could understand people that act arrogant when they can't back it up with anything other than. Hollow people. Or as we say in conservative country, big hat, no cattle.

Never could understand people that act arrogant when they can't back it up with anything other than words. Hollow people. Or as we say in conservative country, big hat, no cattle.

Never could understand why people misidentify uber-confidence as "arrogance." More so, I could never understand why this bothers some people so much. @ChasingPaper LOL. Why he so mad bro? This cat is grumpy for real! lmfao

I mean, damn bro. If you hate my posts so much, then stop reading them! Leave them to motivate my brothers who are out here chasing paper in the real world on the daily. Let me say that again. If you hate my posts so much, don't read em'. Leave them to the people who send me private messages, talking to me in real life and doing real business. If you're getting all butt-hurt over the fact that I haven't posted pics of my sick garage, get over it. The fact is, I'm working on it. I'm working on it in my own way. I'm out here grinding. I'm actually making money. You don't have to like that, and you don't have to like me.

And you may have figured out by now that I don't care. Vigilante? Maybe I care what he thinks, because I hear he has a legitimate biz. You know what I see his constant pestering me as? Motivation. Lol. Even though it's just kinda lame internet drama, at the end of the day, I want to be able to say "I told you so" (respectfully, believe it or not) to anyone and everyone.

At the end of the day, these posts serve a purpose.

@ChasingPaper Stop me if I'm lying brother.

D

DeletedUser394

Why'd you post this? Just curious...seems like some hating man.

Because it's the truth?

It's the same bs with this guy.

Ten times he says he's gone, ten times he comes back a day later.

He's also bs'ing pretty hard considering he never backs up any of his statements with facts. Never once, not in the history of his existence has he brought forth any proof for his outlandish claims.

If you want to know how it's done, @Kid Money took ten seconds and provided proof for his claims, which changed the tone and shut everyone up pretty quickly, myself included. I have major respect for him, whereas previously I and everyone else thought he was just like uber.

Then we have uber. He comes in here, no respect for MJ, no respect for any established member, discounts everyone's helpful advice with his arrogance (there is a fine line between proper confidence, and being obscenely arrogant, but we've long ago crossed that threshold here.) This is a business forum for crying out loud, and his profile picture is a selfie of him lifting up his shirt. This is what prepubescent boys did back in middle school because they thought it meant something.

No proof, no substance, just hype and words. No action steps, no progress, only words. Words, words, words. Haven't you (uber) learned from your hip hop icons that Talk is Cheap?

He is right about one thing though, I need to distance myself from this thread. He serves no purpose. Eventually he'll fall away into irrelevance.

If people enjoy reading fiction, then it's not my place to judge.

Makes 100k or whatever, can't afford to buy a real domain name. Seems legit.

Have fun.

liquidglass

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Oct 24, 2011
@strong I'm not sure if you understand how things work around here since you just joined 10 days ago (which is interesting by itself) but let me fill you in.

-Talk is not action, that's all we've seen for a while from your friend.
- How "massive" the action is, is relative to your current position in life. So if I might ask at what point in your journey are you so that I can put that "massive action" into a frame of your reference.
- It's difficult, if not impossible to judge the quality of ones actions, until you've far surpassed that point yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!