The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2015 Fastlane Summit, Official Thread

Arrabista

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Jul 22, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Thank you All .
I echo the sentiments here . I m about to board a plane on my first leg to head to Dubai.
15 hours to Hong Kong .
It will give me the time to "decompress and process".
We all made the event worthwhile because we were all invested and committed in it .
if anyone needs anything from me send me a pm . If any of you are passing through Dubai, look me up ....
Go forth and Communicate effectively!
No crotch clutching !!

Esquire

Divorce Shark
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 13, 2012
Connecticut
I think I will steal a page out of the @Arrabista play book next time I give an Alimony speech.

"Okay ... everyone out of your seat and let's make two rows. Big Foot ... reach into your wallet ... give half of whatever's in there to Little Foot. Little Foot ... reach into Big Foot's pocket ... take away his car keys. Now Little Foot ... turn up the energy level to a 9 and tell Big Foot you want more. Then repeat!"

;)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
spectacular first speaker! Incredible insight and info.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
We're ready to kill this day...
SMSeVds.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Note to the forum… Hit your refresh button several times over the next few days as some of the best posts ever to hit this forum happen in the 72 hours following these meet ups.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I have never been a part of something like this and the only advice I can give those who missed out this year is to not miss next year.

And if timing and how fast the event sold out is the reason you missed out this year, well you now have one year give the event organizers a reason not to exclude you.

You made an excellent point. Anyone who wants a guaranteed ability to purchase a ticket for next years event… The best way to guarantee you are included is to be selected as a speaker. The best way to be selected as a speaker is to contribute value on a consistent basis throughout the next year to this forum and get yourself noticed.

Esquire

Divorce Shark
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 13, 2012
Connecticut
P.S. I was really bummed that we did not get to hear @eliquid and @AffPlaybook speak. Both of their topics sounded fantastic.

So what's the odds we can convince you two to do a podcast, webinar, or something of the sort so we can catch up on what we missed ...?

I know ya must have put a lot of work into it ...

Whaddayasay ...? Who else wants to hear their presentations ...? Like this post if ya do.

:)

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
For anyone playing at home who doesn't know: this meetup is proving to be EXACTLY what @Vigilante has said that it would be: a firehose of High Yield, High Value information and connections with some of the nicest, smartest, and most forward thinking people that I've ever met. Having a blast and we're only halfway through!

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Best. F*cking. Quote. @Y.B. - (Yury - He's Jewish) "My sister made a profit on her wedding...." ......bwhahaha

Chadi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Mar 19, 2014
This was one of the best events I've been to so far. In my opinion it was so for the following reasons:
- The organization was top notch (Thanks Danielle & MJ)
- The venue was excellent, not too big, the rooms were great, and we had a lot of personal attention from staff
- The food was excellent and plentiful. I did not have to spend anything beyond the registration fee which I found generous
- The speakers and topics were great and at times very insightful
- And most importantly I've made contact and got to know people who did not hesitate to share and network and offer advice and help. This was to me the greatest thing that I got out of the event.

So thank you MJ for getting the ball rolling with this community. I hope that this community becomes huge and growing fast lol.
Thank you Danielle for your dedicated hard work and great organization (and the bulletproof coffee on top)
Thank you Allen for keeping the presentations on track (and taking half of Danielle's credit :p)
Thanks to all the speakers who put in time and effort in preparing and delivering the presentations. Special mentions for @Arrabista (who flew the most miles to give us an outstanding crotch-clutching presentation :p), @Milkanic for amazing marketing insights, @Eskil for such an inspiring story, @Travis Phipps for a great marketing presentation, @GlobalWealth for the entertaining and thought provoking talk, and finally @MJ DeMarco for two inspiring and equally profound talks.
Thanks to all the attendees who took time away from their personal lives and families to spend time connecting and learning from their peers. You truly made this event what it is and I wish you all the best.

Goobii

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 29, 2011
AUS
I came half way across the world for this event & to say it was worth it, is an understatement! The value of being in the room with a group of like-minded people that are moving forward and making progress in their endeavours is an amazing experience.

Thank you to all the speakers for the value & insight that you brought. To @MJ DeMarco ,@AllenCrawley & @Red for organising the event.

See y'all next year! :)

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
Knowing this I started being more transparent about where I come from, I noticed the more i open up and trust the greatness in those that come, the more amazing the outcome is for everyone. Trust isn't easy and it isn't free.

My favorite part about this post. [HASHTAG]#TheTruth[/HASHTAG]

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
We're working hard. No return to "normalcy" for us. 18 months to freedom. That's the goal.

throttleforward

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Oct 30, 2009
Washington DC
Got my first (small) investment, kicking off the friends and family round which I'm raising, which should help with the 4 fold increase in orders I got after coming back from the meetup.

In putting together a pitch deck, I took a better look at my competition. Now more than ever I know I can crush them through simple execution on PR and marketing. I am waking up hours earlier than I normally do because I'm so excited about dominating my space.

If anything, things are speeding up since the meetup, not slowing down.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Way to throw down the gauntlet @Vigilante . thanks.

I have been crazy busy. Following up this week on some prospects from the conference in Florida. Several HNW leads.

Trained my new assistant on managing my travel arrangements and schedule (which is no small task). She is also taking over all property management duties from my short term rental apartments.

Finally got my booking . com account approved and set up for my apartments. Already have eur8k in bookings for one of my apartments over the summer just thru booking (and about another eur8k from airbnb).

Finishing up renovations on another apartment this week and will be taking photos and listing on airbnb . com and booking . com by the end of next week.

Had one apartment deal fall through this week (was supposed to close on it this week but owner flaked out). 'tis life.

Viewed another apartment today and will view 3 tomorrow. I expect to make at least one offer this week.

Outsourced our fb ad campaign to someone yet unnamed from the forum for our membership site. So far the results are doing well. We are getting very targeted traffic with optins hovering around 40%. Still tweaking.

Finished 3 decent size client projects (primarily corporate service structuring) in past 7 days.

Picked up another 2 clients for corporate service work.

Recorded 3 new podcasts for my new show.

Spent a few days with my daughter in London.

Over the past 30 days averaged almost 5 miles per day walking. Started the slow card diet 12 days ago (after bnp).

Last edited:

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
I haven't heard this much valuable information in a day ever. I also haven't drank this much in a while. Another big thanks to @MJ DeMarco, @Red and @AllenCrawley for putting thia together.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Seriously the value is amazing. I have personally gained strategies that will add 6 or 7 figures this year...

Thanks to @Arrabista @endeka @Milkanic @travisphipps for real, actionable info that can be implemented immediately.

Thanks to all speakers as I am learning a tremendous amount.

AnneC

Conscious
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
392%
Jan 3, 2012
USA
My favorite weekend of the year, hands down. Always amazing to catch up with people I'm proud to call close friends, and opportunity to make new ones.

@AllenCrawley - Beautiful work and results. Thank you for MCing.

@Eskil - Wow! The progress you've made since the last meetup is simply jaw-dropping and inspirational.

Coming from tech, I think I'm pretty savvy, but I know @Milkanic will blow my mind every year. Thanks for the schooling.

If you're not here, you just missed tips that could make you millions of dollars from @Travis Phipps.

Thank you to all speakers, attendees, @Red @MJ DeMarco

Last edited:

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Vasectomies are fastlane

Even Steven

tumbling down the learning curve
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Nov 7, 2014
I've been apart of these for the past 7 years (indirectly, sometimes directly) and I already know this has been the best one ever.
I heard several B&P veterans day this.

It was amazing. Great information, great people. Really glad I took the chance to attend. Looking forward to next year already.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
I woke up this morning with no voice. What a weekend!

At some point today I will go off into seclusion for at least a few hours for the purpose letting the information absorb and to reflect.

Many thanks to all the speakers and attendees. Thanks @Red and @MJ DeMarco for putting together the best event yet. Thanks @Eskil and @thorn for your help as well!

Eskil is the example of what can be accomplished in one year. From an idea to mass market in ONE YEAR! It just blows me away. Will you be next years 'Eskil'?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
The Wife is FULLY ON-BOARD with the entrepreneurial journey. It's not just something that I do and that she supports - it's now personal for HER. She's all in on a cellular level. :) More importantly, we're a team in the truest sense of the word. No more disconnect between one of us wanting to be an entrepreneur & the other being "most of the way" there.

Words cannot describe how powerful this is and how much it makes me happy for you.

The Duc

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
318%
May 18, 2014
AZ
If, a year from now, you find yourself unchanged and in the same place you were last week, you wasted your money and other people's time. Now is the time to decide. Now is the time to make a break for it. Now is the time to leave bold declarations as the "old you" and make decisive action the "new you."

Absolutely this. I just had this exact conversation with my wife. I'm expecting some killer progress threads over the next year.

Next year's event isn't going to be just a learning experience but a celebration of many MASSIVE success stories from 2015. I intend to be one of them.

Esquire

Divorce Shark
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 13, 2012
Connecticut
Thanks to @Red and @AllenCrawley for all of their hard work in putting this together. Thanks also to all the other speakers for all of the great content. And (of course) thanks to @MJ DeMarco for the best business book ever. Awesome meeting you.

Finally ... thanks to Southwest Airlines ... for overbooking my flight out of Las Vegas ... and hooking me up with an $850 travel voucher. Flying in the Fastlane!

Last edited:

TheTruth

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Feb 13, 2012
Toronto/Scottsdale
Embrace the fear of 'settling in'. Instead, maintain the drive and energy from this conference and do NOT let it slip. If you have to - frequently look at photos taken at the event to remind yourself of it. Also - do like @thorn and make it your goal to be up there on that podium next year with YOUR progress story to tell. :)

I was talking to one of my buddies today and he told me "you have your old energy back, what changed"

I told him...

"I saw pics of BnP and was furious that I wasn't there this time around... all the updates from my friends and the new people that attended made me realize whats important to me again."

Spot on advice :)

saigon

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Sep 25, 2011
NYC/CT/GA
Wow. I'm so glad I pulled the trigger to come to the event. Million Dollar Education in the span of 2.5 days. I learned more from the speakers and lunch/dinner conversations than I could've ever envisioned learning.

Thank you @MJ DeMarco for writing Millionaire Fastlane years ago to building this forum and speaking at the event twice for us.
Thank you @AllenCrawley for MC'ing and @Red for the handling the behind the scenes logistics (and that kick-a$$ Bulletproof coffee!)
Thank you to all the speakers and taken the time to prepare presentations and share advice that we can all leverage in our business

I met some great people this week. I've always asked others, "when was that time that clicked that entrepreneurship or pursuing this idea was right?" - I can now answer that for myself that last weekend was that for me. My brain is now re-wired for success. It was great sharing ideas with people and it was even more exciting coming up with potential business ideas over beers. The best thing I learned was you need to move FAST. Whether that's testing an idea, taking action, or scaling. I've purchased "Ready, Fire, Aim" and it's been another wealth of knowledge for me. I can't thank everyone enough for the individual conversations shared.

I look forward to paying it forward to the forum soon and for those that I didn't get a chance to connect with, I hope our paths cross soon. Let's keep the motivation and energy up from the weekend and drive our businesses into overdrive.

p.s.

Vasectomy lead gen anyone? (@Esquire)

p.p.s.

"Scottsdale Entrepreneur House Part 2: Coming Soon"...

pickeringmt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
364%
Apr 24, 2014
One thing I just realized is how different the feel of this forum is now after the meetup.

Not sure why it took this long to realize it, but it is a whole different thing now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.